Will Van Jones Be Fired?

Is he a troofer or did he just sign a petition asking for more investigation into 9/11? It's not really clear.

Regardless, if he is a troofer and does get fired then shouldn't we look more closely at who is working for Ron Paul? And what about the birthers, shouldn't they be fired as well? Lots of Republican officials will be out the door on their asses. And the deathers should certainly be fired if a troofer is fired for their beliefs that the government is going to kill all the old people.

Where does it end? Loyalty oaths pledging undying support of every government action...that should be a hoot.

You attempt to use the laughable in defense of the indefensible.

How....liberal of you

I hate to burst your bubble but I was actually reading the ins and outs on a conservative website. :eek:

No surprise you support loyalty oaths.

If Van Jones is a truther - do you think he should be fired?

Jones leads over an environmental commission and frankly he's not like a top adviser or cabinet member or anything. I expect he will be fired or asked to resign because he being a troofer and all is embarrassing to the administration, but does thinking the government blew up WTC7 affect his environmental views?
Is he a troofer or did he just sign a petition asking for more investigation into 9/11? It's not really clear.

Regardless, if he is a troofer and does get fired then shouldn't we look more closely at who is working for Ron Paul? And what about the birthers, shouldn't they be fired as well? Lots of Republican officials will be out the door on their asses. And the deathers should certainly be fired if a troofer is fired for their beliefs that the government is going to kill all the old people.

Where does it end? Loyalty oaths pledging undying support of every government action...that should be a hoot.

Nobody is stopping anyone from investigating anyone. I can only dream of a day where everyone who makes decisions that affect my livelihood stands up to honest public scrutiny.

Will Van Jones Be Fired?

It's still not clear to me what he did "wrong". If Republicans can say they want the president to fail and lie about death panels and make up these birth certificates and say Obama wants to kill your children and grandparents, what could this guy have possibly done? Did he eat a live kitten on TV?

You must have been sleeping for the last couple of weeks?

Before you make yourself look like a fool again--all you have to do is "google" Van Jones to see what everyone is talking about. This man is a white hating--communist-(a big supporter of Huga Chavez)-who believes that the government had something to do with 9/11 & the massacre of 3000 Americans.

This is who Obama picked to be the green Czar. Now--I know this administration is going to "quitely" get rid of him. But absolutely NO ONE believes that Obama did not know what Van Jones stood for before hiring him.

This one Obama will not be able to blame on G.W. Bush: :lol:

"A big supporter of Hugo Chavez". Do you have a link. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything.

As far as 9/11, I personally don't believe that Bush "allowed" that to happen, however, I can understand why some would feel that way.

1. Bush was given a document titled "Attack by Bin Laden imminent" that Rice thought was "historical" days before the attack.
2. There is a video of Bush on Youtube saying he witnessed the first plane crashing into the tower.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&feature=related]YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th[/ame]

3. Bush rounded up all the Bin Laden family and helped them get out of the country without being interviewed by home land security.

4. Bush kissing, on the mouth, Saudi Arabians and holding hands. Most of the attackers came from Arabia.

5. Bush refused to go after Bin Laden, instead invaded Iraq. At first, 80% of Americans and 90% of the military believed that Saddam was behind 9/11, but Bush himself said Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and no one in his administration ever said they did. Huh, wonder where Americans got the idea that Saddam was behind 9/11?

My personal belief is that Bush is simply an incompetent and a moron. I don't believe for a second he was involved with 9/11 beyond incompetency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Van Jones Be Fired?

It's still not clear to me what he did "wrong". If Republicans can say they want the president to fail and lie about death panels and make up these birth certificates and say Obama wants to kill your children and grandparents, what could this guy have possibly done? Did he eat a live kitten on TV?

Before you make yourself look like a fool again--all you have to do is "google" Van Jones to see what everyone is talking about. This man is a white hating--communist-(a big supporter of Huga Chavez)-who believes that the government had something to do with 9/11 & the massacre of 3000 Americans.

This is who Obama picked to be the green Czar. Now--I know this administration is going to "quitely" get rid of him. But absolutely NO ONE believes that Obama did not know what Van Jones stood for before hiring him.

"A big supporter of Hugo Chavez". Do you have a link. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything.

As far as 9/11, I personally don't believe that Bush "allowed" that to happen, however, I can understand why some would feel that way.

1. Bush was given a document titled "Attack by Bin Laden imminent" that Rice thought was "historical" days before the attack.
2. There is a video of Bush on Youtube saying he witnessed the first plane crashing into the tower.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&feature=related]YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th[/ame]

3. Bush rounded up all the Bin Laden family and helped them get out of the country without being interviewed by home land security.

4. Bush kissing, on the mouth, Saudi Arabians and holding hands. Most of the attackers came from Arabia.

5. Bush refused to go after Bin Laden, instead invaded Iraq. At first, 80% of Americans and 90% of the military believed that Saddam was behind 9/11, but Bush himself said Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and no one in his administration ever said they did. Huh, wonder where Americans got that idea?

My personal belief is that Bush is simply an incompetent and a moron. I don't believe for a second he was involved with 9/11 beyond incompetency.

So you don't believe it, yet in the same post give all the supposed reasons why it would be acceptable to be believe it?

Yer a closet troofer. Come on out and stand up for what you believe in.

I gotta correct my first post... Jones is an energy efficiency adviser, not an environmental commissioner or whatnot. Anyhow...

Jones leads over an environmental commission and frankly he's not like a top adviser or cabinet member or anything. I expect he will be fired or asked to resign because he being a troofer and all is embarrassing to the administration, but does thinking the government blew up WTC7 affect his environmental views?
According to the Washington Post:
White House officials offered tepid support Friday for Van Jones, the administration's embattled energy efficiency guru, who has issued two public apologies this week, one for signing a petition that questioned whether Bush administration officials "may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."
washingtonpost.com

Granted, they are citing the Gateway Pundit.
Regardless, if he is a troofer and does get fired then shouldn't we look more closely at who is working for Ron Paul?
If they enter sensitive security positions, yeah, we should.
And what about the birthers, shouldn't they be fired as well?
As retarded as birthers are, suggesting Obama is a Kenyan without any proof isn't quite as serious as suggesting the government blew up the WTC and killed almost 3,000 of its own citizens deliberately for political purposes without any proof when you're serving in that same government.

I'm kind of conflicted myself on firing Jones over him being a troofer. He's not chairing a position where security is involved, but frankly anyone who signed a petition suggesting the government itself murdered its own civilians deliberately without laying out solid evidence, the way many of them act, there's that possibility that he might literally plot something if he's in a sensitive position. And even where he is, I'm pretty sure he has access to some of it.
Lots of Republican officials will be out the door on their asses. And the deathers should certainly be fired if a troofer is fired for their beliefs that the government is going to kill all the old people.

Nah. It ends with "believe, or die."

Seriously, I just think the way most troofers have argued, I'm worried about them holding that much power.

Will Van Jones Be Fired?

5. Bush refused to go after Bin Laden, instead invaded Iraq. At first, 80% of Americans and 90% of the military believed that Saddam was behind 9/11, but Bush himself said Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and no one in his administration ever said they did. Huh, wonder where Americans got the idea that Saddam was behind 9/11?

You ARE a 9-11 Truther!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_hand:

yup
he sure has all the troofer talking points, that have already been exposed as complete LIES

YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th

yup
he sure has all the troofer talking points, that have already been exposed as complete LIES

Like I said, I don't believe that Bush helped plan 9/11, but where are the lies. Every single thing I said I can proove. Which one is a lie????

5. Bush refused to go after Bin Laden, instead invaded Iraq. At first, 80% of Americans and 90% of the military believed that Saddam was behind 9/11, but Bush himself said Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and no one in his administration ever said they did. Huh, wonder where Americans got that idea?

So you don't believe it, yet in the same post give all the supposed reasons why it would be acceptable to be believe it?

Like I said, I do not believe that Bush had any involvement in planning towards 9/11. I just believe he was incompetent. Nothing I said is untrue. But Bush, while not "evil" was simply incompetent.

YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th

Like I said, I do not believe that Bush had any involvement in planning towards 9/11. I just believe he was incompetent. Nothing I said is untrue. But Bush, while not "evil" was simply incompetent.

Come out of the closet. Yer fellow troofers will be proud of you.

yup

Like I said, I don't believe that Bush helped plan 9/11, but where are the lies. Every single thing I said I can proove. Which one is a lie????
try numbers 2, 3, and 5

Let me start with 5. Since I made a video and used Bush saying, "Nobody from this administration ever said that Saddam ordered the attack on 9/11." You can here him say it himself. I'll get to 3, I already posted a video of him saying he saw the first plane.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4]YouTube - Bush protects Iraqi Christians[/ame]

Facts have a liberal bias.

Last edited by a moderator:
#3.

Gee, I don't know what else to say? Why would you guys call me a liar when you could just as easily go look it up? Don't you want to know the truth?

Bin Ladens allowed out of U.S. after 9-11
Former White House official confirms operation said to be rumor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: September 04, 2003
5:00 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

In the immediate aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks while U.S. airspace was restricted, planes sanctioned by the Bush administration flew about the country gathering some 140 high-ranking Saudi Arabians – including several relatives of al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden – who were then spirited out of the country within a week of the terror, according to a senior official.
While the Saudis have long denied involvement in the massacre that claimed the lives of some 3,000 people, 15 of the 19 hijackers came from the kingdom.

#3.

Gee, I don't know what else to say? Why would you guys call me a liar when you could just as easily go look it up? Don't you want to know the truth?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

In the immediate aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks while U.S. airspace was restricted, planes sanctioned by the Bush administration flew about the country gathering some 140 high-ranking Saudi Arabians – including several relatives of al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden – who were then spirited out of the country within a week of the terror, according to a senior official.
While the Saudis have long denied involvement in the massacre that claimed the lives of some 3,000 people, 15 of the 19 hijackers came from the kingdom.

ROFLMAO

WND???

are you SERIOUS????????????

#3.

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

ROFLMAO

WND???

Well, you should know that people quote WND only when it suits their purpose. Other times they denounce it for the partisan spin site that it really is. Depends on what the poster is trying to prove at the time.

#3.

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

ROFLMAO

WND???

Well, you should know that people quote WND only when it suits their purpose. Other times they denounce it for the partisan spin site that it really is. Depends on what the poster is trying to prove at the time.
yes, it sure does
which is why i never take it as a reliable source

I watched the video, and as a school teacher I can't say I disagree. But that is an argument FOR PROFILING!!!! It is a valuable law enforcement tool, and I am all for it. I guess it's only appropriate to use against white people though.

But back to topic. The guy's an extremist lunatic. Hopefully he will resign and spare his good friend Obama any further embarrassment.

#3.

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

ROFLMAO

WND???

I am so sorry. I honestly didn't think it mattered since the same story appears everywhere.

The New Your Times:

A NATION CHALLENGED: THE FAMILY; Fearing Harm, Bin Laden Kin Fled From U.S. - New York Times

Or CBS News:

Bin Laden Family Evacuated - CBS News

Or better yet, just do the following search:
bin laden family evacuated after 9/11 fox news

Read the captions. It's not like it was "secret". It was never hidden.

Go ahead. Laugh now.

ROFLMAO

WND???

I am so sorry. I honestly didn't think it mattered since the same story appears everywhere.

The New Your Times:

A NATION CHALLENGED: THE FAMILY; Fearing Harm, Bin Laden Kin Fled From U.S. - New York Times

Or CBS News:

Bin Laden Family Evacuated - CBS News

Or better yet, just do the following search:
bin laden family evacuated after 9/11 fox news

Read the captions. It's not like it was "secret". It was never hidden.

Go ahead. Laugh now.

Oh, I am aware that they left the country troofer. I just don't see it as evidence of Bush committing a 9/11 coverup like you do.

Forum List

Back