Will Van Jones Be Fired?

Black people will never see what van did wrong or what their leader, non citizen muslim, barry hussein soetoro!!! I feel bad for the fools that voted that mess in,never see another black in the whitehouse after barry's term is over,or he gets impeached!!! Whatever comes first. What a disgrace!!!

Black people will never see what van did wrong or what their leader, non citizen muslim, barry hussein soetoro!!! I feel bad for the fools that voted that mess in,never see another black in the whitehouse after barry's term is over,or he gets impeached!!! Whatever comes first. What a disgrace!!!

anna
Why do you post here?
Your attempts at trolling get no response. Your posts are too immature to get much of a response.
If everyone just ignores you, what do you get from continuing your posts?

Will Van Jones Be Fired?

It's still not clear to me what he did "wrong". If Republicans can say they want the president to fail and lie about death panels and make up these birth certificates and say Obama wants to kill your children and grandparents, what could this guy have possibly done? Did he eat a live kitten on TV?

You must have been sleeping for the last couple of weeks?

Before you make yourself look like a fool again--all you have to do is "google" Van Jones to see what everyone is talking about. This man is a white hating--communist-(a big supporter of Huga Chavez)-who believes that the government had something to do with 9/11 & the massacre of 3000 Americans.

This is who Obama picked to be the green Czar. Now--I know this administration is going to "quitely" get rid of him. But absolutely NO ONE believes that Obama did not know what Van Jones stood for before hiring him.

This one Obama will not be able to blame on G.W. Bush: :lol:

I wasn't using it to smear him. I was using it to illustrate that the man can't keep his foot out of his mouth. Funny how by claiming that I was "smearing" him, you attempt to "smear" me.
If you weren't, I apologize. Nothing in that video clip led me to believe he put his foot in his mouth. I mean, seriously, a black guy actually cares about white people...how fucked up is that? :eusa_eh:

The part about only a white kid would commit a columbine-type of shooting ISN'T putting your foot in your mouth?
What he said wasn't putting his foot in his mouth.

You are using his speech to smear him. How silly.

If you weren't, I apologize. Nothing in that video clip led me to believe he put his foot in his mouth. I mean, seriously, a black guy actually cares about white people...how fucked up is that? :eusa_eh:

The part about only a white kid would commit a columbine-type of shooting ISN'T putting your foot in your mouth?
What he said wasn't putting his foot in his mouth.

You are using his speech to smear him. How silly.

Not smearing him. Just don't have blinders on and have to defend everything one side does...Like claiming he didn't put his foot in his mouth.

Leading Republican Demands That White House Fire 'Green Collar' Adviser
Updated 4:52 p.m.
By Garance Franke-Ruta

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs offered few signs of support at his daily briefing Friday for embattled White House adviser Van Jones, saying only, "He continues to work for the administration."

Meanwhile, the chairman of the House Republican Conference, Rep. Mike Pence (Ind.), called on Jones to quit or be fired, saying, "His extremist views and coarse rhetoric have no place in this administration or the public debate."

Blog Directory (washingtonpost.com)

Jones should be given a friggin' medal.

There. That's my opinion.

Jones leads over an environmental commission and frankly he's not like a top adviser or cabinet member or anything. I expect he will be fired or asked to resign because he being a troofer and all is embarrassing to the administration, but does thinking the government blew up WTC7 affect his environmental views?

Jones leads over an environmental commission and frankly he's not like a top adviser or cabinet member or anything. I expect he will be fired or asked to resign because he being a troofer and all is embarrassing to the administration, but does thinking the government blew up WTC7 affect his environmental views?

He is a racist, America-hating nutjob.

Yeah, I'm sure his environmental views are pretty messed up too...

anna
Why do you post here?
Your attempts at trolling get no response. Your posts are too immature to get much of a response.
If everyone just ignores you, what do you get from continuing your posts?
yet you just responded to it

By Garance Franke-Ruta

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs offered few signs of support at his daily briefing Friday for embattled White House adviser Van Jones, saying only, "He continues to work for the administration."

Meanwhile, the chairman of the House Republican Conference, Rep. Mike Pence (Ind.), called on Jones to quit or be fired, saying, "His extremist views and coarse rhetoric have no place in this administration or the public debate."

you mean like George Tenet?

btw, i doubt he will be fired

Is he a troofer or did he just sign a petition asking for more investigation into 9/11? It's not really clear.

Regardless, if he is a troofer and does get fired then shouldn't we look more closely at who is working for Ron Paul? And what about the birthers, shouldn't they be fired as well? Lots of Republican officials will be out the door on their asses. And the deathers should certainly be fired if a troofer is fired for their beliefs that the government is going to kill all the old people.

Where does it end? Loyalty oaths pledging undying support of every government action...that should be a hoot.

By Garance Franke-Ruta

Depends how long the mini-circus goes on. But with the rapidity of the cycle, you're probably right.

Is he a troofer or did he just sign a petition asking for more investigation into 9/11? It's not really clear.

Regardless, if he is a troofer and does get fired then shouldn't we look more closely at who is working for Ron Paul? And what about the birthers, shouldn't they be fired as well? Lots of Republican officials will be out the door on their asses. And the deathers should certainly be fired if a troofer is fired for their beliefs that the government is going to kill all the old people.

Where does it end? Loyalty oaths pledging undying support of every government action...that should be a hoot.

You attempt to use the laughable in defense of the indefensible.

How....liberal of you

You attempt to use the laughable in defense of the indefensible.

How....liberal of you

I hate to burst your bubble but I was actually reading the ins and outs on a conservative website. :eek:

No surprise you support loyalty oaths.

By Garance Franke-Ruta

Of course The arrogant Madman Obama will not fire the bottomfeeder. Jones represents his beliefs. ~BH

Forum List

Back