Will Van Jones Be Fired?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Leading Republican Demands That White House Fire 'Green Collar' Adviser
Updated 4:52 p.m.
By Garance Franke-Ruta

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs offered few signs of support at his daily briefing Friday for embattled White House adviser Van Jones, saying only, "He continues to work for the administration."

Meanwhile, the chairman of the House Republican Conference, Rep. Mike Pence (Ind.), called on Jones to quit or be fired, saying, "His extremist views and coarse rhetoric have no place in this administration or the public debate."

Blog Directory (washingtonpost.com)

I think it may be done quietly this weekend....if Obama has any smarts at all....

....besides....he is quite used to throwing people under the bus....:lol:

Will Van Jones Be Fired?

It's still not clear to me what he did "wrong". If Republicans can say they want the president to fail and lie about death panels and make up these birth certificates and say Obama wants to kill your children and grandparents, what could this guy have possibly done? Did he eat a live kitten on TV?

For calling Republicans assholes? Doubtful since it's nothing but the truth.

There's also some more in his closet.

Breitbart.tv » Van Jones: Only ‘Suburban White Kids’ Shoot Up Schools
December 2, 2005: "You've never seen a Columbine done by a black child. Never. They always say, 'We can't believe it happened here. We can't believe it's these suburban white kids.' It's only them. Now, a black kid might shoot another black kid. He's not going to shoot up the whole school."

The man can't keep his foot out of his mouth. While I get that he was trying to "help" white kids, he chose his words very very poorly.

Does Obama know anybody that isn't a racist, tax cheat, criminal, thug, ect? You are who you associate with!!!

December 2, 2005: "You've never seen a Columbine done by a black child. Never. They always say, 'We can't believe it happened here. We can't believe it's these suburban white kids.' It's only them. Now, a black kid might shoot another black kid. He's not going to shoot up the whole school."
The man can't keep his foot out of his mouth. While I get that he was trying to "help" white kids, he chose his words very very poorly.
I watched your video...taken out of context I can see where some might take offense at the quote you posted. Even though it is the truth. But if you watch his overall speech you'd come to an entirely different conclusion and more than likely agree with his point that young white men are getting the shaft instead of being helped.

I watched your video...taken out of context I can see where some might take offense at the quote you posted. Even though it is the truth. But if you watch his overall speech you'd come to an entirely different conclusion and more than likely agree with his point that young white men are getting the shaft instead of being helped.

Funny, I disagree with his point. His point was that "we" (meaning the taxpayers) need to help young white men...even if he didn't explicitly say so. That was the vibe of the whole speech.

Funny, I disagree with his point. His point was that "we" (meaning the taxpayers) need to help young white men...even if he didn't explicitly say so. That was the vibe of the whole speech.
That's fine that you disagree with his point but why you are using it to smear his character is beyond me.

I think we should make an effort to help people and therefore reduce mass murder, too.

Guess I'll never get to work for the government again. :lol:

That's fine that you disagree with his point but why you are using it to smear his character is beyond me.

I think we should make an effort to help people and therefore reduce mass murder, too.

I wasn't using it to smear him. I was using it to illustrate that the man can't keep his foot out of his mouth. Funny how by claiming that I was "smearing" him, you attempt to "smear" me.

r.i.p.
van "greyhound" jones

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone
And another one gone
Another one under the bus
Hey, he's gonna get you too

He smeared his own communistic character way before we ever knew he existed. nice try though.. nice try.

He will be invited to the whitehouse for a racist and bigot beer bash!!! Reverend Wright will give the opening prayer!!!

I wasn't using it to smear him. I was using it to illustrate that the man can't keep his foot out of his mouth. Funny how by claiming that I was "smearing" him, you attempt to "smear" me.
If you weren't, I apologize. Nothing in that video clip led me to believe he put his foot in his mouth. I mean, seriously, a black guy actually cares about white people...how fucked up is that? :eusa_eh:

If you weren't, I apologize. Nothing in that video clip led me to believe he put his foot in his mouth. I mean, seriously, a black guy actually cares about white people...how fucked up is that? :eusa_eh:

The part about only a white kid would commit a columbine-type of shooting ISN'T putting your foot in your mouth?

Forum List

Back