It's time for President Obama to step up!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wry Catcher, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,193
    Compromise won't work when only one is at the table. It's now (past) time for President Obama to move forward with universal health care for all Americans.
    The insurance industry has for too long inserted its agents between the patient and their doctor, putting profit first and medical care a distant second.
    A governmental insurance program available to all Americans can be administered more economically then the private sector. Government will not pay huge bonuses, nor need to hire salespersons, district managers, or lawyers to limit payouts.
    Cost to medical providers will be reduced as their need to interact with scores of insurance companies will be reduced to one; denials will be eliminated and tort reform will become reality if independent arbitrators are hired to resolve disputes.
    See HR 676 for the general idea.

2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    Just like HITLER aye... :eusa_eh:

3. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,540
    I agree totally
    Obama is showing his weakness. He compromised on National healthcare, he is now giving up a public option. Next he will give up mandatory coverage followed by a requirement to cover pre-existing conditions.
    Democrats have the votes and they are allowing right wing fear mongering and screaming to chase him away. He needs to show leadership, ignore the republicans and force a legitimate bill through.

4. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    I agree. The hell with this bipartisanship crap. The republicans said no matter what, they would not vote yes on this bill. No matter what.

Screw em. Mr. President, use the power you have and do this.

5. Lycurgus

Lycurgus Who is Obama, really...??

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258

ahuh, bull shit ............... it's time for Obama to step down!

Just because you have been indoctrinated into one of his mindless sheep, don't expect others to follow!

My father fought long and hard against Hitler, well he is still alive and casts a vote and so do many other "real" American's!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    They don't think about that man... they completely ignore the fact that it would be POLITCAL SUICIDE on obama's part. But, most have come to realize that obama is nothing but a one trick pony. This is his only shot. He's gone after this. Thing is many of his dem brothers and sisters would like to get reelected, so even they are trying to tell the messiah, hey, don't do this. But, you know liberal commies, they just figure fuck the majority. We're to fucking STUPID to know what we want. They just feel they need to FORCE these things on us because THEY are the ONLY people smart enough to know what's good for EVERYBODY, even in the face of massive opposition. Yup, they're some real fart smellers I tell ya... er... I mean smart fellers... :rolleyes:

7. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,193
    Lycurgus,
    Gee, your father fought Hitler. Along with mine and a couple of million other 'real' Americans.
    I've read a couple of your posts, thoughtful is not one of your assets.

Pale Rider,
    In one very short post you've provided proof of your ignorance of world history, and an inability to respond on point with anything worth consideration.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    I wish they would just do the stuff they claim the people want.
    They have the votes, just not the stones.

9. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    I wish Obama would just remind the republicans just how much power they don't have and just say screw em.

If the republicans were in his shoes, do you honestly think they would care what the dems said?

Screw the republicans and just do this thing. You have the power to make this change and shut these ...hitler, nazi, no born here, gay, muslim, facist blah blah name calling idiots up.

Remind them they lost big time in November and why. I bet these morons want Bush and his policy's back.

Idiots.

10. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    Here is the thing. MSNBC is saying exactly the same thing. That is why I like them. They actually disagree with their guy.

I have never, ever seen Hannity ....ever....ever...critize Bush....ever!

That is the difference between Fox and MSNBC.