Will Van Jones Be Fired?

ROFLMAO

WND???

are you SERIOUS????????????

Well, you should know that people quote WND only when it suits their purpose. Other times they denounce it for the partisan spin site that it really is. Depends on what the poster is trying to prove at the time.

I am so sorry. I honestly didn't think it mattered since the same story appears everywhere.

The New Your Times:

A NATION CHALLENGED: THE FAMILY; Fearing Harm, Bin Laden Kin Fled From U.S. - New York Times

Or CBS News:

Bin Laden Family Evacuated - CBS News

Or better yet, just do the following search:
bin laden family evacuated after 9/11 fox news

Read the captions. It's not like it was "secret". It was never hidden.

Go ahead. Laugh now.
did you miss this part?

In his first interview since the attacks, Saudi Ambassador Bandar bin Sultan, also said that private planes carrying the kingdom's deputy defense minister and the governor of Mecca, both members of the royal family, were grounded and intially caught up in the F.B.I. dragnet. Both planes, one jumbo jet carrying 100 family members, and the other 40, were eventually allowed to leave when airports reopened and passports were checked.

btw, rdean, here is something that MIGHT help you

Family Flights

Yea, maybe that COULD help. Let's see. You directed me to a site called:

911 Myths....Reading between the lies. So they have a paragraph that says, "Twenty-two of the 26 people on the Bin Ladin flight were interviewed by the FBI. Many were asked detailed questions. None of the passengers stated that they had any recent contact with Usama Bin Ladin or knew anything about terrorist activity... The FBI checked a variety of databases for information on the Bin Ladin flight passengers and searched the aircraft". (why not all 26?)

Then they went on to say that the 9/11 commission pointed that out which I couldn't find in their report.

Of course, I tried unsuccessfully to find it in the report, which you can read here:

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Oh, and one more thing, I found this tidbit:

According to some accounts, this frenetic effort to evacuate precluded in-depth FBI
questioning of the Saudi individuals leaving the country. In a recent Vanity Fair article, former
Executive Assistant Director for Counterterrorism/Counterintelligence Dale Watson states that,
before flying out of the United States, the bin Laden family members and other Saudi citizens
"were not subject to serious interviews or interr~~ations.T"h~e article further said that
"according to sources who participated in the repatriation, they [the repatriated Saudis] left the
U.S. without even being interviewed by the FBI."~

at:

http://oversight.house.gov/documents/20040608084212-67596.pdf

Oh Damn, there goes one of those liberals with those pesky facts. For all the ROFLOL, I really think you might want to read this. Seriously.

Like I said, I don't believe that Bush knew 9/11 was going to happen. He was simply incompetent. Come on guys. Everything he touched turned to doo doo. The guy was massively incompetent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you should know that people quote WND only when it suits their purpose. Other times they denounce it for the partisan spin site that it really is. Depends on what the poster is trying to prove at the time.

I am so sorry. I honestly didn't think it mattered since the same story appears everywhere.

The New Your Times:

A NATION CHALLENGED: THE FAMILY; Fearing Harm, Bin Laden Kin Fled From U.S. - New York Times

Or CBS News:

Go ahead. Laugh now.

Oh, I am aware that they left the country troofer. I just don't see it as evidence of Bush committing a 9/11 coverup like you do.
not only that but he completely lied about how it was done
they did not get out when he said, and they were interviewed by the FBI

The New Your Times:

Or CBS News:

Go ahead. Laugh now.
did you miss this part?

In his first interview since the attacks, Saudi Ambassador Bandar bin Sultan, also said that private planes carrying the kingdom's deputy defense minister and the governor of Mecca, both members of the royal family, were grounded and intially caught up in the F.B.I. dragnet. Both planes, one jumbo jet carrying 100 family members, and the other 40, were eventually allowed to leave when airports reopened and passports were checked.

Yea, AND NONE WERE INTERVIEWED. When do you guys catch up?

The New Your Times:

Or CBS News:

Go ahead. Laugh now.
did you miss this part?

Yea, AND NONE WERE INTERVIEWED. When do you guys catch up?
yes, some were
you are a fucking idiot

The New Your Times:

Or CBS News:

Go ahead. Laugh now.

Oh, I am aware that they left the country troofer. I just don't see it as evidence of Bush committing a 9/11 coverup like you do.

At some point, what you say crosses over from being mistaken to an outright lie. Do your own search on:

"bin laden family evacuated said they were not interviewed"

Even "Judicial Watch", a freaking "conservative group, said the same thing:

Judicial Watch

Conservatives believe if they say it often enough and loud enough they can make it true. We saw that at the Town Halls.

At some point, what you say crosses over from being mistaken to an outright lie. Do your own search on:

"bin laden family evacuated said they were not interviewed"

Even "Judicial Watch", a freaking "conservative group, said the same thing:

Judicial Watch

Conservatives believe if they say it often enough and loud enough they can make it true. We saw that at the Town Halls.
yeah, "may have" is somehow "did" to you

yes, some were
you are a fucking idiot

Oh, so "some" were? Some? Two? Three?

FOFLOL!!!!
i dont know whow many, but it was more than your claim of NONE

fucking idiot

Yeppir. For all of the dope's derisive laughter, you got it right, Divey.

"Some" literally means "at least one, but not all."

And, therefore, "some" is always greater in number than "none."

Oh, so "some" were? Some? Two? Three?

FOFLOL!!!!

fucking idiot

yup
and it wasnt till after commercial flights had been cleared to continue

fucking idiot

yup

Yep.

I recall it from those days.

I still wonder why we were SO deferential to them.

But, in the end, I don't think we had a whole lot of choice. And I also don't think that the family of OBL was involved, anyway.

I gotta correct my first post... Jones is an energy efficiency adviser, not an environmental commissioner or whatnot. Anyhow...

Jones leads over an environmental commission and frankly he's not like a top adviser or cabinet member or anything. I expect he will be fired or asked to resign because he being a troofer and all is embarrassing to the administration, but does thinking the government blew up WTC7 affect his environmental views?
Is he a troofer or did he just sign a petition asking for more investigation into 9/11? It's not really clear.
According to the Washington Post:

washingtonpost.com

Granted, they are citing the Gateway Pundit.

If they enter sensitive security positions, yeah, we should.
And what about the birthers, shouldn't they be fired as well?
As retarded as birthers are, suggesting Obama is a Kenyan without any proof isn't quite as serious as suggesting the government blew up the WTC and killed almost 3,000 of its own citizens deliberately for political purposes without any proof when you're serving in that same government.

I'm kind of conflicted myself on firing Jones over him being a troofer. He's not chairing a position where security is involved, but frankly anyone who signed a petition suggesting the government itself murdered its own civilians deliberately without laying out solid evidence, the way many of them act, there's that possibility that he might literally plot something if he's in a sensitive position. And even where he is, I'm pretty sure he has access to some of it.
Lots of Republican officials will be out the door on their asses. And the deathers should certainly be fired if a troofer is fired for their beliefs that the government is going to kill all the old people.

Where does it end? Loyalty oaths pledging undying support of every government action...that should be a hoot.
Nah. It ends with "believe, or die."

Seriously, I just think the way most troofers have argued, I'm worried about them holding that much power.
You might have a point. If someone thinks the government is conspiring against them, though, I don't think it really matters if they think the government planned 9/11, or the government is out to kill old people, or the government is forcing a non-legal citizen as our president. They all have the same common root - the government can't be trusted. So if this dude is booted for his belief that the government is against us (if that is true) then they all should be booted...birthers and deathers included.

yup

Yep.

But, in the end, I don't think we had a whole lot of choice. And I also don't think that the family of OBL was involved, anyway.

Are "not involved" and "what did they know" the same thing?

It all started when I made the following statements:

1. Bush was given a document titled "Attack by Bin Laden imminent" that Rice thought was "historical" days before the attack.

2. There is a video of Bush on Youtube saying he witnessed the first plane crashing into the tower.

3. Bush rounded up all the Bin Laden family and helped them get out of the country without being interviewed by home land security.

4. Bush kissing, on the mouth, Saudi Arabians and holding hands. Most of the attackers came from Arabia.

5. Bush refused to go after Bin Laden, instead invaded Iraq. At first, 80% of Americans and 90% of the military believed that Saddam was behind 9/11, but Bush himself said Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and no one in his administration ever said they did. Huh, wonder where Americans got the idea that Saddam was behind 9/11?

Then I was told I was a "liar" and I said, which were lies?

Then I was told: try numbers 2, 3, and 5

So on 2 and 5, I put links which confirmed my assertions by Bush himself in his own words.

Then, when I put a link to 3, I was laughed at even though the same story was posted by CBS and Fox and other news stations.

And, I was called, "you are a f**king idiot" and "troofer".

First I was told I'm a liar because the families were interviewed. Then I put up a link from a congressional report by the Oversight commitee that said"

In a recent Vanity Fair article, former
Executive Assistant Director for Counterterrorism/Counterintelligence Dale Watson states that,
before flying out of the United States, the bin Laden family members and other Saudi citizens
"were not subject to serious interviews or interr~~ations.T"h~e article further said that
"according to sources who participated in the repatriation, they [the repatriated Saudis] left the

At least several members of the bin Laden family who had been in the United States may
have been under examination by U.S. and other in~e s t i~a tor sV.a~n ity Fair reported that "secret
FBI documents" describe a 1996 investigation of Abdullah and Omar bin Laden, who were
associated with the American branch of the World Assembly of Muslim Youth,
a charity that
allegedly was involved in supporting terrorism."

This is a long discussion with conservatives. This is how they "debate". They say, "Prove it", which is fair, but when you do, they say, "Prove it", OK, I did that time too. Then they look for something that they can "point to" as, "see, if you are wrong about the tiniest thing, then that means, you are automatically, uh, how did they put it, "you are a f**king idiot" and "troofer". In this case, It all boiled down to the difference between "most" and "all". A difference that, in this case, could be 139 out of 140. Notice I said, "could be", because, according to the documentation, it's possible that not a single member of Bin Laden's family was seriously interviewed.

I have to admit, it was funny when they laughed at my link and then put up one from:

911Myths

yup

Yep.

1. Bush was given a document titled "Attack by Bin Laden imminent" that Rice thought was "historical" days before the attack.

2. There is a video of Bush on Youtube saying he witnessed the first plane crashing into the tower.

3. Bush rounded up all the Bin Laden family and helped them get out of the country without being interviewed by home land security.

4. Bush kissing, on the mouth, Saudi Arabians and holding hands. Most of the attackers came from Arabia.

5. Bush refused to go after Bin Laden, instead invaded Iraq. At first, 80% of Americans and 90% of the military believed that Saddam was behind 9/11, but Bush himself said Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and no one in his administration ever said they did. Huh, wonder where Americans got the idea that Saddam was behind 9/11?

So on 2 and 5, I put links which confirmed my assertions by Bush himself in his own words.

Then, when I put a link to 3, I was laughed at even though the same story was posted by CBS and Fox and other news stations.

First I was told I'm a liar because the families were interviewed. Then I put up a link from a congressional report by the Oversight commitee that said"

At least several members of the bin Laden family who had been in the United States may
have been under examination by U.S. and other in~e s t i~a tor sV.a~n ity Fair reported that "secret
FBI documents" describe a 1996 investigation of Abdullah and Omar bin Laden, who were
a charity that

This is a long discussion with conservatives. This is how they "debate". They say, "Prove it", which is fair, but when you do, they say, "Prove it", OK, I did that time too. Then they look for something that they can "point to" as, "see, if you are wrong about the tiniest thing, then that means, you are automatically, uh, how did they put it, "you are a f**king idiot" and "troofer". In this case, It all boiled down to the difference between "most" and "all". A difference that, in this case, could be 139 out of 140. Notice I said, "could be", because, according to the documentation, it's possible that not a single member of Bin Laden's family was seriously interviewed.

I have to admit, it was funny when they laughed at my link and then put up one from:

911Myths
your links didnt prove what you claimed
mine did what i claimed

yup

Yep.

a charity that

911Myths

I realize you are an imbecile, but seriously dude, what the f*** are you babbling about?

You need to get a grasp on simple declarative sentences. Nobody reads all your paranoia. You are WAY too verbose.

The US allowed some members of the damn family of OBL to fly home when air traffic re-opened. Big stinkin' whoop.

The family was not personally responsible for OBL's actions. So what, exactly, would have justified detaining them here?

I thought it was a character defect in Bush. That he could never admit to being wrong about anything. Now I realize, the same defect is at the core of the Republican Party. It's why less than 6% of scientists are Republican. They can never be wrong. There is no way you could do credible research if you couldn't face being wrong.

Even when overwhelming evidence is put right in front of their faces, they shut their eyes, stick an index finger in each ear and loudly sing the "la la" song. "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA".

I guess I should have known it from the Town Halls, it being obvious and all, but I didn't realize the infection had spread so far. It really is quite sad, sad and pathetic.

Pity.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back