Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
So you're admitting that you're a fucking liar?

Thanks for the clarification.
What did I lie about? Be specific, not delusional. Thanks :)

Russian collusion, even in the face of the Mueller witch hunt report - which I cited.

You don't care, you want to bring down America, facts are irrelevant.

You are the only one trying to destroy America. Go back to your master Putin.
I agree with Uncensored. All people like you do is make jokes that include Putin. No conspiracy and no collusion. Fake News. You should be ashamed.
pfft.

It is well documented that Putin wanted Trump to win and it's clear he is happy with the chaos he caused.

Trump's unwillingness to put sanctions on Russia and maintain them (only done under pressure) is also obvious.

It's not about collusion.

It's about the fact that people like you will believe Russian propaganda over our own intellegence agencies. That is shameful.

Lying scum, your own INQUISITION found no collusion. In response to that defeat you piles of shit decided that just blatantly lying is really clever.

So would it be clever for me to say that it's proven that Barack Obama raped and murdered small boys in the oval office? Why not? It's no different at all than what you're doing.

Why do you support Obama raping and murdering small boys?

Russian collusion, even in the face of the Mueller witch hunt report - which I cited.

You don't care, you want to bring down America, facts are irrelevant.

You are the only one trying to destroy America. Go back to your master Putin.
I agree with Uncensored. All people like you do is make jokes that include Putin. No conspiracy and no collusion. Fake News. You should be ashamed.
pfft.

It is well documented that Putin wanted Trump to win and it's clear he is happy with the chaos he caused.

Trump's unwillingness to put sanctions on Russia and maintain them (only done under pressure) is also obvious.

It's not about collusion.

It's about the fact that people like you will believe Russian propaganda over our own intellegence agencies. That is shameful.
Mueller said no conspiracy or collusion so where is your proof that Putin wanted him to win? Where is your proof that Trump is doing what Putin wants to do. Putin actually listened to Trump and didn’t sell Iran an aircraft defense system.

You’re so uneducated and uninformed. You defend Iran? Sad.

1. The proof is in what the intelligence found about Russia (ie Putin's) desires to have Trump win. You can dispute that but you are in a partisan minority.

2. To be specific, Mueller did not say "no conspiracy or collusion" but rather insufficient evidence to support a CRIMINAL charge (kind of like what they said about Hillary and her email scandal). You can dispute it but it too is in the public record. Words do matter.

3. Proof that Trump is wanting do do what Trump wants? Dunno. All I can go by is the evidence. Trump did not want to put sanctions on Russia, and he was constantly trying to get them lifted. His reluctance to condemn Russia's interference in our elections and Russia's subsequent actions is also telling :dunno:

4. I'm not defending Iran. Unlike you warmongers I DO NOT, let me be clear DO NOT want another offing war in the Middle East. Do you really think we need that? Really? Didn't we learn ANYTHING?

So, why do you support Obama raping and murdering small boys in the oval office?

Oh, and as for your blatant, fucking lies;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

}

You're just a flat out liar. AND you support the rape and murder of small boys by Barack Obama in the oval office.

The funny thing about lies is in order to prove somebody lied, you have to prove they knew the truth first.

It's not that Clinton lied about getting a BJ, it's who he lied to that counts. Same thing if any politician lies to the public, that's one thing. Lie to the FBI or the House is quite another thing.

Perjury is perjury whether you commit it for a jaywalking violation or assault and battery. It's perjury regardless of the reason you perjured yourself. If Clinton were not President, it's likely he would have spent some time in jail. There is no first, or second, or third degree perjury, it's perjury period.

I get it. I just don't give a fuck if he was convicted for it or not.

I certainly don't want us to go to war unless it is absolutely necessary. I do feel like the "attempted" attack on our embassy deserved some kind of response though. I do like that President Trump's response was quite . . . reserved. At least according to our leftists, he would have just JUMPED at the opportunity to start WWIII. Thankfully, that is not the case. I don't think the president wants a war either. He doesn't want to let Iranians push us around either, and the only thing those lunatics seem to understand is violence.

I certainly don't want us to go to war unless it is absolutely necessary. I do feel like the "attempted" attack on our embassy deserved some kind of response though. I do like that President Trump's response was quite . . . reserved. At least according to our leftists, he would have just JUMPED at the opportunity to start WWIII. Thankfully, that is not the case. I don't think the president wants a war either. He doesn't want to let Iranians push us around either, and the only thing those lunatics seem to understand is violence.

Long time--no see. How have you been Chris?

The funny thing about lies is in order to prove somebody lied, you have to prove they knew the truth first.

It's not that Clinton lied about getting a BJ, it's who he lied to that counts. Same thing if any politician lies to the public, that's one thing. Lie to the FBI or the House is quite another thing.

Perjury is perjury whether you commit it for a jaywalking violation or assault and battery. It's perjury regardless of the reason you perjured yourself. If Clinton were not President, it's likely he would have spent some time in jail. There is no first, or second, or third degree perjury, it's perjury period.

I get it. I just don't give a fuck if he was convicted for it or not.

You should. He clearly perjured himself, committed a felony, and every single Democrat in the Senate voted not guilty. That's troubling.

I've been very well. Thanks for asking. :) How have you been?

Lots of excitement going on lately! I couldn't resist jumping in and making some comments! Lol!

Taking out the terrorist, Soliemani was the wise course of action. That the democrats have thrown a fit over neutralizing a person murdering Americans shows a great deal about the democrats.

I've been very well. Thanks for asking. :) How have you been?

Lots of excitement going on lately! I couldn't resist jumping in and making some comments! Lol!

It's good to see you back. Don't be such a stranger.

Taking out the terrorist, Soliemani was the wise course of action. That the democrats have thrown a fit over neutralizing a person murdering Americans shows a great deal about the democrats.

I actually think they were hoping for another Benghazi. That way if anybody would bring it up in the future, they could say "See! Trump did it too!"

Trump didn't make the same mistake that ears did, and that frustrates them. They consider DumBama the king of their party, and the very idea that Trump did better than him in such a situation has them pissed off that our President took the correct action their President didn't.

I actually think they were hoping for another Benghazi. That way if anybody would bring it up in the future, they could say "See! Trump did it too!"

Trump didn't make the same mistake that ears did, and that frustrates them. They consider DumBama the king of their party, and the very idea that Trump did better than him in such a situation has them pissed off that our President took the correct action their President didn't.

It's nice to have a president that wants to protect Americans and OUR interests, isn't it? I can see that the TDS has only become more of an epidemic. The hatred meter is off the CHARTS! :1041:

Hahahahaha

I just looked at the poll and saw people who voted the first option changed their votes.

Guess yall got your talking points late? Lolololol

Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less severe, or muted?

Assuming that there are US casualties.

I hope that the US anti-missile defenses worked and no one was hurt.

I'll call that a "no harm no foul" call.

The blob’s “strategy” is to avoid delivering bad news. Hence the delay in addressing the nation except to say “all is well”. He doesn’t have the stomach for this.

So he will never send troops into battle.

Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing really.

Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less severe, or muted?

Assuming that there are US casualties.

I hope that the US anti-missile defenses worked and no one was hurt.

I'll call that a "no harm no foul" call.

The blob’s “strategy” is to avoid delivering bad news. Hence the delay in addressing the nation except to say “all is well”. He doesn’t have the stomach for this.

So he will never send troops into battle.

Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing really.
So now you contradict yourself yet again. You’re such a loser. When was he ever going to send in troops?

Hahahahaha

I just looked at the poll and saw people who voted the first option changed their votes.

Guess yall got your talking points late? Lolololol

Not me. I was one of the first ones there. I voted that Trump would let it go when it was only 27% of the poll.

All of the major news including Fox have reported that Iran is standing down. Snowflakes come out of your safe rooms.

It's nice to have a president that wants to protect Americans and OUR interests, isn't it? I can see that the TDS has only become more of an epidemic. The hatred meter is off the CHARTS! :1041:

This is nothing. You should have seen them during the Russian investigation farce. Must have been 100 topics about it from the left, swearing that this was it for Trump; it's over now! It was quite comical.

They're less pissed about the action Trump took than they are that Trump didn't include the Commies in the decision, so they could take credit for it as well. That's what has them pissed off. If Trump did include them, Piglosi would be addressing the media how it was their action that took out this maniac, and yes, Trump was a small part of that success.

This is nothing. You should have seen them during the Russian investigation farce. Must have been 100 topics about it from the left, swearing that this was it for Trump; it's over now! It was quite comical.

They're less pissed about the action Trump took than they are that Trump didn't include the Commies in the decision, so they could take credit for it as well. That's what has them pissed off. If Trump did include them, Piglosi would be addressing the media how it was their action that took out this maniac, and yes, Trump was a small part of that success.

Of course he wouldn't share that info with them! They would have just blabbed their big hot air spewing mouths about it all over the place! Leftists cannot be trusted.

Forum List

Back