Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less severe, or muted?

Assuming that there are US casualties.

I hope that the US anti-missile defenses worked and no one was hurt.

I'll call that a "no harm no foul" call.

If there are US casualties Iran is going to get clobbered hard enough to cause them to knock this shit off. They have been attacking the US and our allies for months, enough already.

Depends on what 'proportional' means. How many casualties did we have? I would assume we had to know something could happen, and we shoulda been ready for incoming missiles. They fired their missiles from inside Iran, so the US will return fire inside their borders.

He gave em more than fair warning. It's time we kicked the ever lovin dog crap out of them. They've been begging for it for years. Jimmy Carter and Obama inflated their ego past all reason.

All options on the table.

A few options I'm think of are:
1. An EMP over Iran frying all of their electronics

2. Level the Iranian leadership infrastructure, i.e. cut the snake's head off

3. Use bunker busters to eliminate their nuclear development infrastructure

4. All (3) options above, minimum civilian casualties, and a strong suggestion of regime change

So instead of Iran using their proxies to attack and kill people in their cowardly way, they now have to do it themselves!

Iran is retaliating for their Terrorist getting killed for killing others!

Depends on what 'proportional' means. How many casualties did we have? I would assume we had to know something could happen, and we shoulda been ready for incoming missiles. They fired their missiles from inside Iran, so the US will return fire inside their borders.

That was a big mistake by Iran, attacking us from within their own borders. That took the gloves off this fight imo.

That was a big mistake by Iran, attacking us from within their own borders. That took the gloves off this fight imo.

Agreed. Now the question becomes will those stupid bastards escalate the war by using WMDs. I wouldn't be surprised.

Agreed. Now the question becomes will those stupid bastards escalate the war by using WMDs. I wouldn't be surprised.

Republicans in congress are already talking about how to de-escalate this so its possible congress will have already surrendered to Iran by this time tomorrow.

Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less severe, or muted?

Assuming that there are US casualties.

I hope that the US anti-missile defenses worked and no one was hurt.

I'll call that a "no harm no foul" call.
That's what I'm hoping for. I have heard just now that there may have been Iraqi casualties, no report of American casualties that I've heard.

It’s now over for

Iran ... Muslims ... liberals

World wide

Trump America will have China and Russia and UK men working together to destroy Muslims and liberals world wide

ENctFlPWsAEc3vB.jpg

ENcs5HXXsAEP3Bq.jpg

He will absolutely retaliate. Strangely, I think he will actually listen to his advisors this time around. This is getting serious. He's probably shitting himself.

Yeah. It's interesting that we view him as a real person, like us. I had the same reaction: I bet Trump didn't get any supper tonight! He's a busy man right now.

It’s now over for

Iran ... Muslims ... liberals

World wide

Trump America will have China and Russia and UK men working together to destroy Muslims and liberals world wide

RATFLMAO!! This will make Trump toast. Sure, all the Deplorables will be wearing their MAGA hats and lining up to lick Trump's balls. But the rest of America and the world know he fucked up when he killed Soleimani. Was Soleimani a jerk? Sure. But he was a ME jerk in the ME. Trump is a jerk, too. All US presidents since Eisenhower (maybe with the exceptions of Ford and Carter) have innocent blood on their hands. All of them. Clinton, Obama, Kennedy, Ronnie Raygun, both Bush's...Johnson...

China has re-education camps for muslins and now trump and the world will do the same

But the world will also do that for liberals

It’s totally over for Islam and liberalism

Both will be wiped out

Forum List

Back