Trump's threats to hit "cultural" sites was anothing stupid remark

We are fighting Muslim terrorists who made civilian religious and cultural sites their priority targets all along. They've given us plenty of cause to do likewise.

Fuck their cultural sites. Man up and Blast them.

We are fighting Muslim terrorists who made civilian religious and cultural sites their priority targets all along. They've given us plenty of cause to do likewise.
Those new "terrorists" are the ones that defeated ISIS. ISIS would have spread all over without them.

Does he do in intentionally or is he just talking out of his ass? Trump is a lot of things, but a statesman he is not. I support him, but I wish he would eliminate these types of remarks.

Graham says he told Trump on Iran: 'Cultural sites, religious sites are not lawful targets'

Those new "terrorists" are the ones that defeated ISIS. ISIS would have spread all over without them.

Doubtful but in any case what does one cult of terrorists fighting against another cult of terrorists matter?

You better arrest him now. He is a dangerous mad man.

MetallicPlayfulGnu-max-1mb.gif

Does he do in intentionally or is he just talking out of his ass? Trump is a lot of things, but a statesman he is not. I support him, but I wish he would eliminate these types of remarks.

Graham says he told Trump on Iran: 'Cultural sites, religious sites are not lawful targets'
It's what he does. He goes in with over the top statements intended to shock. No he is not a statesman but he knows the power of words. For example, There are declining numbers of illegals attempting to cross our border because of the nasty tone he has used. That's great, those are thousands of illegals who won't be jamming our shelters, taking up resources and committing crimes. IMO he referenced 'cultural sites' to deter Iran from retaliation with no intention of blowing them up.

Doubtful but in any case what does one cult of terrorists fighting against another cult of terrorists matter?
Attacking cultural sites and public executions are the tools of ISIS and Trump, not of the Iraqi pro-government militias.

It's what he does. He goes in with over the top statements intended to shock. No he is not a statesman but he knows the power of words. For example, There are declining numbers of illegals attempting to cross our border because of the nasty tone he has used. That's great, those are thousands of illegals who won't be jamming our shelters, taking up resources and committing crimes. IMO he referenced 'cultural sites' to deter Iran from retaliation with no intention of blowing them up.

I don't think it's an attempt by Trump to sound rhetorical, I think it's just Trump being rhetorical.

I think he'd get more mileage if he didn't make threats that the he can't keep.

I don't think it's an attempt by Trump to sound rhetorical, I think it's just Trump being rhetorical.

I think he'd get more mileage if he didn't make threats that the he can't keep.
He wants them to believe he IS "crazy" enough to keep his threats. That twitch in his eye is what makes him so great.

Forum List

Back