Will Trump Save The Nation By Stopping The Unwise From Voting ?

Will Trump save America by making voters pass a high logic ability test ?

America's founders had this

China seems to have this now

Make the test similar to the sat math score at the highest level and then nearly all would be white or Asian men

Completely aside from the fact that the test itself would be Unconstitutional, how exactly is Donald Trump going to make that happen? Last time I checked, the Constitution ALSO did not give the President this power.

When the nation was formed only people with a financial stake in the nation could vote...and only men and whites could vote...all of that was wrong and I'm happy those rules were changed...but a civics test and ID to vote I would support....

Wrong

A property test is a wisdom test and not close to a financial test

A woman could own property but could not vote. Seen too emotional to make logical decisions

And it is not based on wealth an owner of 1000 acres votes count the same as an owner of an acre

only Freeholders could vote, not the person with 1 acre

A freeholder was a person who owned an estate of land, without any debt owed on the vast land.

Wrong. Dead Wrong !!!

Saying an acre is a vast land proves this poster as a BS poster

Remember women could own property but could not vote. Which proves the property test for voting was not s property test but a wisdom test

An acre of land owned clear without debt proves more wisdom than an acre that is not truly owned because of debt

The above poster was caught being a BS poster when he said an acre is the same as a vast land.

Whether or not a woman could vote actually depended on where she lived, and when exactly it was. Prior to the 19th Amendment, this was decided by the states, and not all of them universally prohibited women from voting.

Let's stop the nonsense of education proves one is wise

Einstein understood the hypocrisy in that view point

We got total fraud done today by education leaders

Harvard president fired for speaking of science findings showing differences in men and women. Larry Summers !!

Schools giving females equal grades in math and when they take the sat math test they show less than males and much less at the highest levels

Remembering like a parrot is not true wisdom. But being low logic one cannot know that Just blind fools being brainwashed by crooks and stopping learning which stops progress which makes a nation fall

Education may not make one wise, but LACK of education definitely doesn't.

Although illegal, I often wish voters would have to take and pass a reasonable 'IQ test'.
- What are the 3 Branches of Government?
- Which Branch Controls The Budget / Spending?
- Who is the current President?
- Who is the current Vice President?
- The powers of the US govt / each Branch and our judicial system / our freedoms are based on what document?

All too often we see the infamous 'man on the street' segments on TV and are amazed at how stupid the average American walking around truly is about their government.

Jonathon Gruber repeatedly declared over and over how the Democrats not only consider their average voting base to be stupid but also declared they COUNT ON how stupid they are to get away with what they get away with.

Former FBI Director James Comey, however, revealed that it is NOT JUST the average citizen who is stupid but also just how stupid Democrat Leaders / Politicians are WHEN HE PUBLICLY DECLARED HILLARY HAD BROKEN LAWS BUT WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS DOING IT.

Then you have other examples like Barak Obama who declared he had visited all 57 STATES, like D-Hank Johnson who warned if the US put any more troops on Guam THE ISLAND WOULD TIP OVER, and newly elected D-A.O-Cortez who attacked Hillary over continuing to build settlements in PALESTINE...before admitting she was no rocket surgeon and has no geopolitical knowledge / experience.

So, if we actually had a 'reasonable' IQ test requiring passage to vote we might be able to weed out stupid would-be politicians as well as would-be stupid voters...which would NOT be a bad thing.
What would knowing those facts do to make someone a more informed voter?

You're actually asking why someone would be a more informed voter if they actually knew how the system they're voting about works?

Although illegal, I often wish voters would have to take and pass a reasonable 'IQ test'.
- The powers of the US govt / each Branch and our judicial system / our freedoms are based on what document?

All too often we see the infamous 'man on the street' segments on TV and are amazed at how stupid the average American walking around truly is about their government.

Jonathon Gruber repeatedly declared over and over how the Democrats not only consider their average voting base to be stupid but also declared they COUNT ON how stupid they are to get away with what they get away with.

Former FBI Director James Comey, however, revealed that it is NOT JUST the average citizen who is stupid but also just how stupid Democrat Leaders / Politicians are WHEN HE PUBLICLY DECLARED HILLARY HAD BROKEN LAWS BUT WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS DOING IT.

Then you have other examples like Barak Obama who declared he had visited all 57 STATES, like D-Hank Johnson who warned if the US put any more troops on Guam THE ISLAND WOULD TIP OVER, and newly elected D-A.O-Cortez who attacked Hillary over continuing to build settlements in PALESTINE...before admitting she was no rocket surgeon and has no geopolitical knowledge / experience.

So, if we actually had a 'reasonable' IQ test requiring passage to vote we might be able to weed out stupid would-be politicians as well as would-be stupid voters...which would NOT be a bad thing.

You're actually asking why someone would be a more informed voter if they actually knew how the system they're voting about works?
You just can't make this sh!t up, and you can't fix stupid. ;p

Well, that's an EDUCATED response.
The ONLY one deserving from possibly the dumbest f*ing question ever asked on this board.

Democrats LOVE stupid citizens.

Gruber REPEATEDLY bragged at how stupid their average voter base was and how they COUNTED ON that stupidity to get away with all the scandalous criminal crap and lies they do get away with.

To that end they have controlled and run failing schools, more interested in teaching kids how to masturbate, gat abortions, and apply for Unemployment / Welfare than actually become educated, have controlled the media who continues to put out fake news after fake news.

And you ask how knowing the most basic facts about our government - how even knowing who the current President and Vice President is - 'WOULD MAKE SOMEONE A MORE INFORMED VOTER'?

BWUHAHAHAHA......!

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT DEMONSTRATION:

Finally a poster that could pass a logic ability test.

Easy. ???

Logic ability with experience of age is the most wise !!

Educated. Informed ?????

The logic ability places the solutions in priority order no one is truly informed correctly without the high logic ability

So min age of 35. And top 1% of a high logic ability passed is the answer

When the nation was formed only people with a financial stake in the nation could vote...and only men and whites could vote...all of that was wrong and I'm happy those rules were changed...but a civics test and ID to vote I would support....

Wrong

A woman could own property but could not vote. Seen too emotional to make logical decisions

And it is not based on wealth an owner of 1000 acres votes count the same as an owner of an acre

A freeholder was a person who owned an estate of land, without any debt owed on the vast land.

Wrong. Dead Wrong !!!

Remember women could own property but could not vote. Which proves the property test for voting was not s property test but a wisdom test

An acre of land owned clear without debt proves more wisdom than an acre that is not truly owned because of debt

The above poster was caught being a BS poster when he said an acre is the same as a vast land.

Whether or not a woman could vote actually depended on where she lived, and when exactly it was. Prior to the 19th Amendment, this was decided by the states, and not all of them universally prohibited women from voting.

At first they did

And not only voting ...women could not be on juries Too emotional to make correct decisions ...Took a longer time for women be allowed to be on
Juries

The sat math test shows a difference between men and women with logic ability ... Especially at the highest levels. So a high logic test for voters would be nearly all men

All democracies commit suicide as our founders said .. If this does not change quickly nations suicide will come

It would prove they were awake and able to watch a TV for sure.

None of those questions proves a knowledge of how the system works. All it proves is that you passed 3rd grade.

The most important issues that people voted for in the 2016 Presidential election were economy and healthcare. Knowing the name of the current Vice President or what the three branches of government are and what they do doesn't give anyone a bit of knowledge or guidance about either one of those issues, or any others except the people who voted for Trump in order to get conservative Supreme Court picks. So knowing about the Supreme Court would have helped there.

P.S. Nevertheless, I teach my students all those things.

Wrong

Wrong. Dead Wrong !!!

At first they did

And not only voting ...women could not be on juries Too emotional to make correct decisions ...Took a longer time for women be allowed to be on
Juries

The sat math test shows a difference between men and women with logic ability ... Especially at the highest levels. So a high logic test for voters would be nearly all men

All democracies commit suicide as our founders said .. If this does not change quickly nations suicide will come

Math is not the sum total of all logic, my friend.

Meanwhile, you have rushed right past the operative points in this: 1) any such voter test is Unconstitutional, 2) even if it wasn't, the President does not have the power to control or affect voting rights, and 3) it is arguably immoral to deprive functional, law-abiding adults of self-determination just because you don't agree with the use they choose to put it to.

Last edited:
Will Trump save America by making voters pass a high logic ability test ?

America's founders had this

China seems to have this now

Make the test similar to the sat math score at the highest level and then nearly all would be white or Asian men
Math? How about common sense? The trouble with that is that approx 25% of the population
would be able to vote.

Why are conservatives always advocating voter suppression techniques?

This is too glib, but I'd say it's because they are now a political minority (by population) which is accustomed to being a majority, in terms of political and social power. Hence the logic seems appealing: we're the real Americans and it's illegitimate for our political opponents to hold power, therefore institutional changes which prevent our opponents from gaining power are legitimate. And it happens to be the case that the geographic structuring of our Democratic institutions (congress, the EC) has always granted extra representation (relatively speaking) to rural voters, who now are overwhelmingly conservatives, so the idea that the institutions should favor them probably seems natural given the history.

Also of course people of any persuasion can fall into thinking that the realization of their values, or the need to gain power, is important to the point of overriding other democratic values. Right now it's tied to increasing polarization and the increasing tendency to view opposing political views as entirely illegitimate.

I feel like we need more democracy, and not less of it.

I have no interest in more democracy, any more than the Founding Fathers did. And I have no theoretical objection to narrowing the voting franchise, although I don't think tests of intelligence or knowledge are really addressing what's important. It still remains a fact, however, that such things are illegal and Unconstitutional.

Why are conservatives always advocating voter suppression techniques?
We are not for 'Voter Suppression'. We are for 'ILLEGAL Votes / Voter Suppression' where as the Democratic Party has proven itself to be 'THE Party of Election Fraud'.
** See 'Hillary Rigging/Cheating' & 'Broward County/Snipes')

The most important issues that people voted for in the 2016 Presidential election were economy and healthcare. Knowing the name of the current Vice President or what the three branches of government are and what they do doesn't give anyone a bit of knowledge or guidance about either one of those issues, or any others except the people who voted for Trump in order to get conservative Supreme Court picks. So knowing about the Supreme Court would have helped there.

P.S. Nevertheless, I teach my students all those things.

Have you showed your students the data on how voters become more conservative as they gain experience and telling them that liberalism comes from stupidity until you learn

Not teaching that is like not teaching a 4 foot tall person at 9 that they will stay at 4 ft. The data shows they will change to become taller

Education today is a total fraud and corrupt to the core

And this data shows why a young persons vote is not as valuable as one older.

I feel like we need more democracy, and not less of it.

I have no interest in more democracy, any more than the Founding Fathers did. And I have no theoretical objection to narrowing the voting franchise, although I don't think tests of intelligence or knowledge are really addressing what's important. It still remains a fact, however, that such things are illegal and Unconstitutional.

Illegal only to the unwise minds

Might makes right. All that soon will be legal and the opposite illegal

Wrong

Wrong. Dead Wrong !!!

At first they did

Juries

Math is not the sum total of all logic, my friend.

Meanwhile, you have rushed right past the operative points in this: 1) any such voter test is Unconstitutional, 2) even if it wasn't, the President does not have the power to control or affect voting rights, and 3) it is arguably immoral to deprive functional, law-abiding adults of self-determination just because you don't agree with the use they choose to put it to.

Might makes right

Check who is on trumps side.

He has all the real power

Forum List

Back