Will Trump Save The Nation By Stopping The Unwise From Voting ?

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
Will Trump save America by making voters pass a high logic ability test ?

America's founders had this

China seems to have this now

Make the test similar to the sat math score at the highest level and then nearly all would be white or Asian men

Make the test similar to the sat math score at the highest level and then nearly all would be white or Asian men

Ruled unConstitutional

When the nation was formed only people with a financial stake in the nation could vote...and only men and whites could vote...all of that was wrong and I'm happy those rules were changed...but a civics test and ID to vote I would support....

• Banned
When the nation was formed only people with a financial stake in the nation could vote...and only men and whites could vote...all of that was wrong and I'm happy those rules were changed...but a civics test and ID to vote I would support....

Wrong

A property test is a wisdom test and not close to a financial test

A woman could own property but could not vote. Seen too emotional to make logical decisions

And it is not based on wealth an owner of 1000 acres votes count the same as an owner of an acre

A farm was very much needed to get food for a family and wisdom would bring a farm ... The ability to gain and hold a valuable thing is truly a wisdom test

As one sees many could not pass a wisdom test thinking it was based on finances

A logic test for voters will come

Since Asians and whites are the most egregious cheaters on the SATs youre probably right.

Such is the authoritarian right and conservatives’ contempt for the right to vote.

And Trump can save America by resigning.

You mean preventing his moron base from voting? Sounds good to me!

Wrong

A woman could own property but could not vote. Seen too emotional to make logical decisions

And it is not based on wealth an owner of 1000 acres votes count the same as an owner of an acre

Wrong!

only Freeholders could vote, not the person with 1 acre

A freeholder was a person who owned an estate of land, without any debt owed on the vast land.

Wrong

only Freeholders could vote, not the person with 1 acre

A freeholder was a person who owned an estate of land, without any debt owed on the vast land.

Wrong. Dead Wrong !!!

Saying an acre is a vast land proves this poster as a BS poster

Remember women could own property but could not vote. Which proves the property test for voting was not s property test but a wisdom test

An acre of land owned clear without debt proves more wisdom than an acre that is not truly owned because of debt

The above poster was caught being a BS poster when he said an acre is the same as a vast land.

I would love to know where you get your everyday news and information.

Could you share that with us?

Like tRump could pass it.

You might be on to something though. Not this test idiocy but your opinion asks:

Will Trump Save The Nation By Stopping The Unwise From Voting ?

And I'm pretty sure if he told his followers not to vote they would listen, thus thus saving the nation.

Ta-da! tRump's a hero, just like he wanted!

A Russian troll advocating voter suppression and Trumpers jump on the bandwagon...

What a surprise

The President has no control over who votes or what their "qualifications" are.

Philosophically, it makes great sense to pre-qualify voters in any number of ways. Are they intelligent enough to understand the issues, the positions they are voting for, the positions of the candidates on the major issues of the day? Surely, these are relevant questions. Do they pay any taxes? What organization allows decisions to be made by people who don't pay their dues?

Are they biased? In this most recent election, millions and millions of women voted for candidates merely because they were women. Blacks usually support black candidates by at least 95%, unless it's a Republican. Jews vote for jews. Muslims vote for Muslims. Catholics used to vote for Catholics. Are these rational, valuable votes? Hardly.

There is a reason why the Founding Fathers left basically NOTHING to the popular vote. The state legislatures elected senators. The Electoral College elected the President. The only thing the People could vote for was their representative in the HR, and THAT REPRESENTATIVE cast all the meaningful votes on government actions.

Starting with the elimination of "literacy tests" in the South because they often prevented "Negros" from voting, the ACLU and its subversive fellow travelers have eliminated just about every voter qualification imaginable, so that idiots, fools, dullards, slackers, know-nothings, and human lemmings carry the same power as voters as the most educated or accomplished person in the country. Motor-voter, same day registration, and other such initiatives promote the same mindless objectives - getting ignorant, gullible people to the poles.

A local radio station here in Pittsburgh used to conduct "man in the street" interviews regularly before every election, with results that were tragic-comical - every time. The people interviewed at random were almost always uninformed, stupid, and inarticulate, and yet most of them were determined to vote. Their perception of the issues was usually factually incorrect, their perception of the positions of the candidates was often 180 degrees out of touch with reality, and their knowledge of exactly what powers the elected officials had was always incorrect. And I'm not talking about political opinions; I'm talking about knowledge of, for example, what a President's powers or a legislator's powers were.

It is a travesty.

In my opinion, the worst campaigns in the world are "get out the vote" campaigns. These efforts induce people at the margins who otherwise wouldn't bother, to vote. Again, it is getting the most gullible people to the polls. It is a disgrace, and it ALWAYS favors Democrats.

Trump couldn't vote, if so.

Forum List

Back