Will ‘Trayvon Martin’ Ignite Race Wars?

In the case of the raging inferno prophesied to devour America’s biggest cities before Christ’s return, could the shooting death of Trayvon Martin be the spark that leads to chaos and anarchy on the streets of America?

theTrumpet.com by the Philadelphia Church of God

Today America, tomorrow Israel.

Rapture baby, rapture.

We'll know if we see cowards like you pretending to incite it one minute and then pissing yourself the next.

Pissing myself from what? I grew up having my house shot at by the klan. Rural western Maryland wasn't too kind of a place to people who wanted to end segregation, even down to simple stuff like allowing blacks to use the city swimming pool. My family started a trucking company during a 1970's teamsters strike. I'm sure I'll be fine.

Last edited:
Was reading about a man arrested for shooting an attacking dog. Seems he didn't follow the dog, it came to where he was. Just like George Zimmerman.

In the case of the raging inferno prophesied to devour America’s biggest cities before Christ’s return, could the shooting death of Trayvon Martin be the spark that leads to chaos and anarchy on the streets of America?

Rapture baby, rapture.

Well I think I got enough ammo, but i'll get some more just incase. Thanks :)

Rapture baby, rapture.

We'll know if we see cowards like you pretending to incite it one minute and then pissing yourself the next.

Pissing myself from what? .

From fear, you fucking coward. Don't bother recounting your life 'story,' you have proven your weakness and cowardice here over and over again.

Forum List

Back