Will ‘Trayvon Martin’ Ignite Race Wars?

You said all racists are weak, pathetic excuses for human beings.

Does that include the founding fathers of the USA?

Admit that you are a weak, pathetic coward and then we can discuss history.

Nope. The thing is you know you are boxed in and you are too gutless to take your logic to it's conclusion. Hahahaha.

If you want to discuss it admit you are a weak, pathetic coward and we can discuss it. If you lack to balls to own up to what you are, well, I can't say I'm surprised.

Admit that you are a weak, pathetic coward and then we can discuss history.

Nope. The thing is you know you are boxed in and you are too gutless to take your logic to it's conclusion. Hahahaha.

If you want to discuss it admit you are a weak, pathetic coward and we can discuss it. If you lack to balls to own up to what you are, well, I can't say I'm surprised.

You make a claim, I say prove it and you can't. Yes I am a black racist. You claim all racists are a weak, pathetic cowards. Were the founding fathers weak, pathetic cowards?

So you are admitting you are a weak, pathetic coward? Just say yes and we can move on to what you want to discuss, coward.

So you are admitting you are a weak, pathetic coward? Just say yes and we can move on to what you want to discuss, coward.

You are the weak, pathetic coward. You think all racists are cowards, but you are too scared to say the founding fathers were racist pathetic cowards. It's funny to watch.

Remember I told you that you proved it with your words? Well you're doing it again, coward. Fuck off racist, until you grow enough sack to even own up to what you really are. Pathetic weakling.

Remember I told you that you proved it with your words? Well you're doing it again, coward. Fuck off racist, until you grow enough sack to even own up to what you really are. Pathetic weakling.

Hahahaha.

You do know this country was founded by racists, don't you?

:doubt:
In the case of the raging inferno prophesied to devour America’s biggest cities before Christ’s return, could the shooting death of Trayvon Martin be the spark that leads to chaos and anarchy on the streets of America?

theTrumpet.com by the Philadelphia Church of God

Today America, tomorrow Israel.

Rapture baby, rapture.

Seriously?

We're expected to take this prophesy from your unknown source seriously?

:lol:

Race wars ? No. Civil unrest? yes. IMO
But whatever happens, you can thank the lefty/commie media for it
Giving the poverty pimps like Sharpton a stage, is the quickest way for the sh*t to start flying

Blacks will not let down what we all have come to collectivly know when a verdict is not in their favor ! Expect rodney king 5.0
( can you imagine if the o.j. Case had gone the other way ? ) ( and he had been found guilty of what he actually did ) !

obama needs to do something. He made a mistake when he said that Trayvon looked like his son. Black gangs have been singling out and attacking, not white boys, whom the media would say deserve it by virtue of skin color, but hispanics. obama cannot afford a black/brown race fight. He just can't. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and a lapdog media might get away with trying to say that Zimmerman is white, but hispanics look at that face and aren't buying it. Not when the revenge is agaisnt their children.

Forum List

Back