Will ‘Trayvon Martin’ Ignite Race Wars?

Dangerous notion, huh. Imagine some troublemaker intentionally going out into the streets doing this kind of stalking and assassination and then proclaiming they WERE profiling someone dressed in gangster cloths ... hell, they could ignite a civil war that would put all this other commie bullshit on hold indefinitely, maybe forever if we end up divided or destroyed. Hum. I need two volunteers, please.

The United States will never become communist. Quite the opposite. Every communist country will probably become a free market democracy in one form or another.

we know you don't just yell Rawanda.. that was an all time record almost a million in three months.. way to fucking go.

I'm sure the greatest country in the history of civilization can beat that tenfold.

Remember this attempt....

Helter Skelter:

"The murders perpetrated by members of Charles Manson's "Family" were inspired in part by Manson's prediction of Helter Skelter, an apocalyptic war he believed would arise from tension over racial relations between blacks and whites."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)

There's still time for the GOP to run Manson.

:D

No.

Everyone understands things are so much better now..but it still has a long way to go.

50 years ago no one would have cared about Trayvon Martin.

no one would care about Trayvon Martin today if the shooter had been black,,

You are right. Blacks don't care about black lives unless they are killed by a white or a white Hispanic. Never does the black community speak about black on black crime. We have to wait for white conservatives to bring it up.

What exactly is a 'white Hispanic'? Are they like a 'white black' person - Obama for example? How come no one describes him as 'white black'?

You're quite a sad individual, Salt. Even your racism does sound sincere.

we know you don't just yell Rawanda.. that was an all time record almost a million in three months.. way to fucking go.

I'm sure the greatest country in the history of civilization can beat that tenfold.

Helter Skelter:

"The murders perpetrated by members of Charles Manson's "Family" were inspired in part by Manson's prediction of Helter Skelter, an apocalyptic war he believed would arise from tension over racial relations between blacks and whites."

Perhaps Salt Jones is an End Timer?

In the case of the raging inferno prophesied to devour America’s biggest cities before Christ’s return, could the shooting death of Trayvon Martin be the spark that leads to chaos and anarchy on the streets of America?

theTrumpet.com by the Philadelphia Church of God

Today America, tomorrow Israel.

Rapture baby, rapture.
considering the fact that white conservatives own the vast majority of guns in this country....YOU BETTER HOPE NOT !!!

Helter Skelter:

Even he'd beat Obama.

no one would care about Trayvon Martin today if the shooter had been black,,

You are right. Blacks don't care about black lives unless they are killed by a white or a white Hispanic. Never does the black community speak about black on black crime. We have to wait for white conservatives to bring it up.

What exactly is a 'white Hispanic'? Are they like a 'white black' person - Obama for example? How come no one describes him as 'white black'?

Ever read the ethnic questions on a job application or completed the U.S. Census?

In the case of the raging inferno prophesied to devour America’s biggest cities before Christ’s return, could the shooting death of Trayvon Martin be the spark that leads to chaos and anarchy on the streets of America?

Rapture baby, rapture.

Yeah.........sure..........some Christian idiot who is using the politics of Trayvon Martin's killing to justify his idea of when the rapture is.

That's almost as bad as Ahmadenijad praying for the return of the 12th Imam to bring about the end of the world.

Quick question...............if Jesus is coming back, and you see all the signs predicted in the Bible coming to pass (war, rumors of war, famine, pestilence, false prophets, etc), wouldn't it behoove you as Christians to reach out to your fellow man and help them out instead of juding them and putting them down?

You know, if Jesus came back to earth tomorrow, based on the way so many "Christians" are acting towards their fellow man, do you really think He would be pleased?

Me personally? I think He'd be more impressed if the whole world was cooperating and treating each other with love, because didn't He state that the greatest command was "to love God above all else, and love one another like you love God"?

Helter Skelter:

Perhaps Salt Jones is an End Timer?

I don't believe in god.

P.S. Time never ends.

Helter Skelter:

Even he'd beat Obama.

Well..I am sure he'd lock up the Conservative vote.

Ever read the ethnic questions on a job application or completed the U.S. Census?

I tend to ignore bullshit racial questions. Seems quite pathetic - and more than a little bit desperate - to label people.

Helter Skelter:

Even he'd beat Obama.

Way to show your partisan hackery..........so, you'd vote for a convicted serial killer over the current POTUS?

Rapture baby, rapture.
if it does whites will win !!!....just like we won the 1st one !!!:badgrin::badgrin::clap2:

Forum List

Back