Will the loss of the Alabama seat cost the Republican agenda?

We are now at 51-49 in the Senate for 2018

Republicans have a week left to pass their Tax Bill before Jones takes the seat. With only a two vote margin and a Congressional election year in 2018, I doubt if Republicans will push a controversial law

As to the rest of the agenda......Repeal Obamacare, build a wall,

I doubt they will even try
What is the right wing agenda?

Cut taxes on billionaires
Repeal Obamacare
Rape the environment
Cut welfare benefits
Build a wall
Kick out Mexicans
Persecute gays

Republicans have a week left to pass their Tax Bill before Jones takes the seat. With only a two vote margin and a Congressional election year in 2018, I doubt if Republicans will push a controversial law

The gop's pretty much sold it's soul to pass the gop congressional donor appreciation act. They've acquiesced to Russian interference in an election and now supported a child molester. I mean they have to do what they have to do. And it will get worse because Trump is a pig. Of course look at the dems who lined up behind Hillary and Bill as they tossed women under the bus.

I really don't see Collins and Corker and Heller and Flake jumping on the Wall bandwagon. They gave McConnell what he said he needed to hold at least the Senate.

Other than the GOP attempt at tax legislation, the Trump legislative agenda is dead for 2018.
The Senate has 25 Democratic seats up in the 2018 elections. There will be a bigger Republican majority after that for Trumps third year.

Normally, Republicans would pick up seats in this Senatorial cycle. Democrats have more to lose

But 2018 will be a referendum on Trump

Can Republicans hold a one seat majority?
yeah they will. They'll probably pick up a previously safe Minn dem seat.

Other than the GOP attempt at tax legislation, the Trump legislative agenda is dead for 2018.
The Senate has 25 Democratic seats up in the 2018 elections. There will be a bigger Republican majority after that for Trumps third year.

Normally, Republicans would pick up seats in this Senatorial cycle. Democrats have more to lose

I believe that the dye is cast that the 2018 elections will be a referendum on sexual harassment.

I don't think they will take Franken's seat
Dems are running a woman and I doubt if Republicans can win on outrage over sexual harassment

I believe that the dye is cast that the 2018 elections will be a referendum on sexual harassment.

I think that will be one of many outrages against Republican policies

Dems are running a woman and I doubt if Republicans can win on outrage over sexual harassment
The Republicans will just have to remind people of Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton. Democrats are the pigs here, and it is a known fact.

GOP still in control of ALL 3 branches of government! Next November Dems will have to defend 26 senate seats to GOP's 7. Ouch!

The butt hurt! The butt hurt!

And the clock is ticking.....tick...tick....tick

18 days left this year to pass tax reform. If they fail, they will have no chance to pass meaningful legislation by the 2018 elections

since they dont even have a rough draft in a file cabinet much less an actual bill with the necessary legalese I'd say they're pretty much screwed.

They will try to pass a POS legislation because they know they have no time

I can't imagine a bill that will satisfy both House and Senate zealots
The solution is simple. They'll pass the bill and THEN they'll read it.

What is the right wing agenda?

Repeal Obamacare
Rape the environment
Cut welfare benefits
Build a wall
Kick out Mexicans
Persecute gays
Has poor man ever given you a job?

I think that will be one of many outrages against Republican policies

I think that you are ignoring that the Democrats have the same problem. Progressives and Millennials won't tolerate that from EITHER Party.

The Republicans will just have to remind people of Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton. Democrats are the pigs here, and it is a known fact.
Ted's dead and Bill's retired, which is the dem plan for the Oranguton and septuagenarian gop senators

We will continue to slaughter radical Muslims...congress has no say.

Forum List

Back