Will the democratic party ever have another JFK?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Or will the Democratic Party continue to be progressively worse. Will we just have more and more AOC‘s, and Rashida Tlaib‘s.?

I wonder what will the future of the Democratic Party be say 30 years from now. ? Is there any hope that the party will go back to being a party of the workingman and stop getting away from the race baiting. From insulting American history which is what the Democrats do today.

Is there any chance in the future that a majority of Democrats will stand against abortion, will stand against BLM will stand against the racist idea that all white people are privileged including homeless white men starving on the streets.

We always have hope that’s all we have at this point.

In fact, a closer look would indicate that JFK had nothing going for him until 'he had nothing going for him'.

Then he rose to the top along with Reagan in popularity. At least JFK's popularity can be attributed to something!

Never mind Kennedy having to back off on the Soviet's and America's choice of locating nuclear weapons, which brought the world so close to nuclear war.

I cannot think of one Democrat other than a few local ones that I admire. The Democratic commissioner of Erie county he was pretty good history after Cuomo tried to confiscate ventilators from hospitals in Buffalo for those in New York City.

The party is moving further and further to the left, so I can't see that happening anytime in the near future.

Or will the Democratic Party continue to be progressively worse. Will we just have more and more AOC‘s, and Rashida Tlaib‘s.?

I wonder what will the future of the Democratic Party be say 30 years from now. ? Is there any hope that the party will go back to being a party of the workingman and stop getting away from the race baiting. From insulting American history which is what the Democrats do today.

Is there any chance in the future that a majority of Democrats will stand against abortion, will stand against BLM will stand against the racist idea that all white people are privileged including homeless white men starving on the streets.

We always have hope that’s all we have at this point.
Well, I just read an article this morning that RFK Jr. Might run against Trump so anything is possible.

The party is moving further and further to the left, so I can't see that happening anytime in the near future.
I think that party will have to carefully gauge how much moving to the left is acceptable. Their small decrease in popularity is due to Biden and I think the plan is to dump Biden in some way when the time is right.

If it ever is? America's war is ironclad insurance for Biden and will be until Trump decides to attempt an antiwar movement to unthrone Biden.

That's risky for Trump but......................... there was Vietnam.

Off the top of my head I can think of Chris Murphy, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, the squad, Maxine Waters,

That anti-gun nut from California Democrat I forget his name. Swalwell I think

It’s very difficult to hear these folks speak and it certainly is impossible to support them.

Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, pretty much all of the Democrats from California are unbearable to listen to most of the time.

And who could forget Chuck Schumer perhaps the most unbearable of them all.

The Dems are the party of Marx and Satan. They need to replace us 3rd World Orcs to keep power.

Forum List

Back