Will Someone From The Obama Administration Be In The Dock Soon ???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
RUSSIAGATE 2 GENERAL OFFENSIVE:

PRESIDENT Donald Trump announced on Tuesday night that he has "declassified all documents" in Hillary Clinton's email "scandal" and the Russia "hoax" investigation.
Source: Trump 'declassified ALL docs' in Hillary email 'scandal' and Russia 'hoax'

I think that the putsch becomes almost INEVITABLE: the alternative is either the physical elimination of the President and the leadership of the Republican Party or ... or ahead there is a whole bunch of criminal charges against Obama, Hillary and Co., including Article 115 of the US Criminal Code

FROM THE AUTHOR:

The phase of negotiations and, it seems, the debate is over - are there arrests and trials ahead?

Last edited:
Trump tweeted this

EjsBsidXgAAwAxL

PRESIDENT Donald Trump announced on Tuesday night that he has "declassified all documents" in Hillary Clinton's email "scandal" and the Russia "hoax" investigation.
Source: Trump 'declassified ALL docs' in Hillary email 'scandal' and Russia 'hoax'

FROM THE AUTHOR:

The phase of negotiations and, it seems, the debate is over - are there arrests and trials ahead?

Don't you mean in "the stockade" soon? And no, I'm sorry. No arrests ahead..or behind.
Sigh...he's corrupt. What about this is confusing for his supporters? :)

I think that the putsch becomes almost INEVITABLE: the alternative is either the physical elimination of the President and the leadership of the Republican Party or ... or ahead there is a whole bunch of criminal charges against Obama, Hillary and Co., including Article 115 of the US Criminal Code

FROM THE AUTHOR:

How many have to be 'in the dock' to catch up to how many of Trump's people ended up there?

Declassify EVERYTHING to do with the russia collusion hoax and hillarys email scandal...ALL OF IT...NO REDACTIONS! :banana: :dance:

Too bad the mainstream media will ignore it or else spin it in such a way as to represent the very opposite of what it actually reveals.

As long as people go to prison for their crimes...don lemon can spin it any way he wishes...he can even sit & spin for all I care.

But...if he opens it all up how is Rudy going to release bits out of context?
Nah...just kidding...I'm sure it'll go well for them.

Here's what I'm thinking might be a possibility.

Declass will probably incriminate some repubs as well...so Trump waited to get the SC justice (ACB) thru & then comes all the declassified documents & let the chips fall where they may.

Just a guess...what do I know?

The Battle of Armageddon...

:) Revelation 16:14

They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, a and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

Revelation 19:11-16
I saw heaven opened, and look! a white horse. And the one seated on it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness.
12 His eyes are a fiery flame,e and on his head are many diadems.* He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is clothed with an outer garment stained* with blood, and he is called by the name The Word of God

Also, the armies in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth protrudes a sharp, long sword with which to strike the nations, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron.h Moreover, he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.
16 On his outer garment, yes, on his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

But...if he opens it all up how is Rudy going to release bits out of context?
Nah...just kidding...I'm sure it'll go well for them.
So far we can see the long line of men in chains from the arrests and convictions of those perps...

Forum List

Back