Will Smith Banned From Award Shows For The Next Decade

It's that bitch Jada that should be banned. Chris Rock has had a jump to his popularity. After seeing some other video of the relationship between the smiths< SHE is a honkin beotch. But then...you know... The oscars as well as these other 'awards' shows draw less and less interest and viewers AND americans are sick to death of them...so. Who gives a damn. He'll find better things to do.

Wow, you are actually referencing the Bible because you get off on watching a large man slapping around a small one?

And simply because he compared a woman to a strong female character, no less.

I knew manipulative girls like you in high school. They loved it when their boyfriends beat up the little geek kids even if they had to make up some total b.s. to set it off.
Sorry, Dogmaphobe, Girls like me did not get asked out for many dates because my military family was constantly on the move, and we moved so many times, I can't remember names of most of the people I knew back then. In military base schools, a lot of the boys are bullies, and I was very short for my age. I was afraid of men by the time I was 10 years old, and that fear did not go away overnight. I was hardly the manipulative type, but I knew some who were because it worked for them. I became a scholar in school, and I was used to studying at night on weekends instead of going out with anyone. I worked hard to show my parents a good report card, and my lieutenant/turned/coach dad made sure my goals were high. That doesn't attract too many guys even in intellectual circles. My mother did see to it I was in church school every Sunday morning, and I grew up loving people who represented Godly Christian precepts and civil order as well.

Are you sure your slapdown of me as "manipulative" isn't about my political nature but is about your hatred for a person who is dedicated to actual truth, loves God's amazing Word, and also, to eventually being a conservative?

Sorry, Dogmaphobe, Girls like me did not get asked out for many dates because my military family was constantly on the move, and we moved so many times, I can't remember names of most of the people I knew back then. In military base schools, a lot of the boys are bullies, and I was very short for my age. I was afraid of men by the time I was 10 years old, and that fear did not go away overnight. I was hardly the manipulative type, but I knew some who were because it worked for them. I became a scholar in school, and I was used to studying at night on weekends instead of going out with anyone. I worked hard to show my parents a good report card, and my lieutenant/turned/coach dad made sure my goals were high. That doesn't attract too many guys even in intellectual circles. My mother did see to it I was in church school every Sunday morning, and I grew up loving people who represented Godly Christian precepts and civil order as well.

Are you sure your slapdown of me as "manipulative" isn't about my political nature but is about your hatred for a person who is dedicated to actual truth, loves God's amazing Word, and also, to eventually being a conservative?
You support the bullying and physical assault of a smaller man at the hands of a much larger over the very flimsiest of excuses.That is not the attitude of a good Christian. It is the very antithesis of one.

Jesus said "TURN" the other cheek, not bitch slap the living daylights out of the smaller man's cheek because your wife had emasculated you in public and you are desperate to regain your manhood at somebody else's expense.

What would the Academy do if Jada Smith didn't have that ungodly dress on.....walked up there and slapped Chris Rock herself?
I bet they would have given her an award.
Point well taken, but alopecia is a little-known malady (if you'll excuse the expression) since it only visits about 1 in 4,000 people and brings grief and sorrow to those who develop the autoimmune disease that is every bit if not more painful than breaking a leg. A woman's hair is her glory, and losing it can be and is accompanied by the usual ugly sisters that depression and self-hatred are to its female victims. I don't think Jada felt like hitting back because they say that depression disguises all other feelings sometimes. I have only sympathy for Ms. Jada for her hurts in life, and I'm certain Mr. Rock had no idea what he was getting himself into with his disrespectful statement against her in front of God and everybody, and in particular her caring boyfriend, Mr. Will Smith.

Chris rock has the punishment of knowing how he made his black brother hurt so much inside.

While laughing all the way to the bank as his shows sell out after the fact, that is.
I think Mr. Rock is not very proud of himself, once he got educated on what alopecia is and how badly it hurts a woman who is the 1 in 4,000 who gets the disease. I think the Hollywood sponsors of excellence are poorly educated in the science and pathology of Alopecia in any of its forms.

Point well taken, but alopecia is a little-known malady (if you'll excuse the expression) since it only visits about 1 in 4,000 people and brings grief and sorrow to those who develop the autoimmune disease that is every bit if not more painful than breaking a leg. A woman's hair is her glory, and losing it can be and is accompanied by the usual ugly sisters that depression and self-hatred are to its female victims. I don't think Jada felt like hitting back because they say that depression disguises all other feelings sometimes. I have only sympathy for Ms. Jada for her hurts in life, and I'm certain Mr. Rock had no idea what he was getting himself into with his disrespectful statement against her in front of God and everybody, and in particular her caring boyfriend, Mr. Will Smith.
My wife lost her hair before I met her. She tried growing it back....but it would never come back. Lost it either because of genetics or something she had done at the hairdresser. I know exactly what you mean.
Chris Rock's joke wouldn't be funny unless she shaved her hair off as a statement or for a movie part. Since she lost her hair....the joke was in very poor taste. I just felt that some reality of the situation needed to be addressed. A woman can slap a man any time she wants and it would be acceptable....even celebrated.

Last edited:
I think Mr. Rock is not very proud of himself, once he got educated on what alopecia is and how badly it hurts a woman who is the 1 in 4,000 who gets the disease. I think the Hollywood sponsors of excellence are poorly educated in the science and pathology of Alopecia in any of its forms.
Idon't think she has alopecia. I think she MAY have some areas lacking in nappyness, but overall..I think she is milking it. I didn't know she had it either, nor cared. I have seen too many people who DO have it...and there is no stubble. Period. She had stubble. Has stubble. But now makes sure its shaved every day.

White devils have been axed not to discuss this issue. Only the "brothas" are permitted to speak on this.

I don't know what you're talking about.
At worst....a slap should get you 6 months suspension.
But if a black kid shoots up his school he gets put back on the street the same day.
It's not the crime.....but what liberal mobs think that matters.
Breath.
In and out, slowly.
You are unintelligible.

Took care?

He commited a crime. Now. I know from reading your posts that you are very primitive, but physical assault does not take care of anything
It was a personal insult.
A personal insult was returned.
If smith wanted to hurt Rock I'm reasonable sure his size, strength, and anger would have enabled it.
BUT
Smith bitch slapped the asshole.
THAT is an insult, not a crime.

BUT, OK
Let's see the arrest report
Let's see the charges
Let's see the perp walk

WHAAAAAAAAAT?
You can't show me any of those things?

I don't support what smith did but I understand it.
BTW...Not assault, battery. Try to get your crimes straight.

Please calm down.

Whenever you assault anyone you take two unreasonable risks:
1) Arrest and Record for Assault
2) The other party defends themselves with a weapon
When you open your mouth to insult someone you don't know you run the same risks.
So....

Alopecia. *cough* Last time I heard, alopecia is not deadly. It's not the "cause" that she'd to make of it. Bitch can STFU and wear a fucking wig.

"Medical condition"..............................:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Perhaps you should take this up with Will Smith.
The results will make us all SLAP HAPPY.

So,.. my question is that what are they going to do to Chris Rock for telling jokes about his wife?

I think 10 years is a bit much. He already resigned from the academy, I'd think a year or two at most. 10 years is too much.

As for Chris Rock, nothing should be done. He meant no ill will, he said he didn't even know of her condition, and comedians are a profession that are, and should be allowed some latitude, especially as the host of the Oscar's, where your job is to roast the rest of the attendees.

My wife lost her hair before I met her. She tried growing it back....but it would never come back. Lost it either because of genetics or something she had done at the hairdresser. I know exactly what you mean.
Chris Rock's joke wouldn't be funny unless she shaved her hair off as a statement or for a movie part. Since she lost her hair....the joke was in very poor taste. I just felt that some reality of the situation needed to be addressed. A woman can slap a man any time she wants and it would be acceptable....even celebrated.
I'm so sorry your dear wife has been suffering this awful autoimmune disease of alopecia, but I'm glad that she has you to make her life worth living prolly a thousand times over. May God bless and favor both of you always. :thup:

Forum List

Back