Will (& Should) Texas Go To War With the Biden USA ?

You completely don't understand. There is no such thing as a right to secede. And fwiw, there is no outside threat either. America might be called an inside threat to renegade states.

Do the reading required on secession and how the UN protects the country from frivolous breakaway attempts.
Texas constitution and original laws state otherwise.

And Texas has the right to defend itself against a renegade government that is trying to destroy everything.
The UN has no hold over anything any US State does. The UN is nothing more than a bitch and moan club for the oligarcies around th world.

The UN is run by Muslims now, and the destruction of our country is the goal.
The UN is firmly on the side of America, against Texas and all such threats of secession by any extremist groups.

The UN will/would demand that all countries, including America, have no rights to even trade with Texas. Not even needing to mention that a Texas passport would become illegal throughout the world.

The UN is firmly on the side of America, against Texas and all such threats of secession by any extremist groups.

The UN will/would demand that all countries, including America, have no rights to even trade with Texas. Not even needing to mention that a Texas passport would become illegal throughout the world.
Really? Something like the USA (UN member) is firmly on the side of People's Republic of China and against those freaking Taiwanese separatists or, may be, as firmly, as the whole NATO was on the side of Serbia and against Kosovo? Or as firmly, as Russia supported Ukraine and was against Crimean and Donbass separatists?
During American Revolutionary War, Russia (as well as some other European countries) was on the side of American separatists. During the Civil War, Russia was on the side of the USA and against the Confederacy, but many of other European States were on the side of the Confederacy.
What side they will pick this time - depends mostly on their understanding of possible profits and losses. Biden, as anti-American traitor, will be definitely supported by EU, China and significant part of Latin America. Pro-American forces need other allies, may be - Russia, India, Vietnam, but, first of all, we should think about Americans.

I’d go the other way. I wouldn’t send troops in. I’d pull out. I’d start by pulling all Border Patrol and Customs people out. That would effectively shut down all international trade in Texas. Then I’d announce the closure of all Military Bases in Texas. All of them.

At the same time, I’d have a Texas Democrat in Congress propose an amendment to the Constitution removing Texas from the United States and making them the Republic of Texas again.

As Texas began to howl in outrage, I’d start pardoning all Federal Prisoners from Texas, and sending them home. No matter the crime, I’d send them back to Texas. I’d pull out the FBI, ATF, and the rest of the Federal Agencies. In a year, or two at the most, there wouldn’t be a Federal Employee left in Texas. Houston’s headquarter for NASA would be demolished as they pulled out.

Kick Texas out of the Union, and let them be a Republic again, and then sit back and enjoy the howling from the RW.

Pretty pussy thing to do, but then again………

America 'will' take care of its business, with the full backing of the UN.

Which won't be necessary if Texas attempts secession without war.

With war it's a different matter which obviously excludes the UN.

The end results for Texas is so obvious that it's not worth mentioning! They would learn before sunset of the first day how tough their high heeled boots and their bigboy hats makes them.
Fuck the UN.

Really? Something like the USA (UN member) is firmly on the side of People's Republic of China and against those freaking Taiwanese separatists or, may be, as firmly, as the whole NATO was on the side of Serbia and against Kosovo? Or as firmly, as Russia supported Ukraine and was against Crimean and Donbass separatists?
You seem to have taken a step toward understanding secession as a legal process that' defined by the UN and also defined through concensus of UN members.

But then you refer to China and Taiwan where the US intent is secession by means of war, that is not the business of the UN.
We don't need to spent much time on a discussion where Texas chooses war against America. We're attempting to start a discussion on the difficulties for Texas on doing it the legal way.
During American Revolutionary War, Russia (as well as some other European countries) was on the side of American separatists. During the Civil War, Russia was on the side of the USA and against the Confederacy, but many of other European States were on the side of the Confederacy.
That's all about secession being accomplished through war.
What side they will pick this time - depends mostly on their understanding of possible profits and losses. Biden, as anti-American traitor, will be definitely supported by EU, China and significant part of Latin America. Pro-American forces need other allies, may be - Russia, India, Vietnam, but, first of all, we should think about Americans.
I hear you suggesting that America, the UN, and the rest of the world's UN members will be sympathetic with Texas. I think it's much more likely that the UN and the rest of the world will be sympathetic with America.

Aside from all that, we're making some small progress on understanding the process of secession.

So, why exactly would the Biden Harris Administration want unsafe borders? Anybody on the left still believe that Trump's lying and we aren't anywhere near World War III?

Fuck the UN.
You're been reading and learning and so all you can say now is that!

You've learned that America and the UN can fuck Texas's plans.

Fact is my friend, they better go with plans that will need guns, or simply STFU

Just the opposite. So many Muslim countries have joined the UN, that now with majority rule, they decide what they want to do with America. Convince me that Muslims want what is best for the Great Satan...

So, why exactly would the Biden Harris Administration want unsafe borders? Anybody on the left still believe that Trump's lying and we aren't anywhere near World War III?

My mistake, I read the article wrong. It might not be Biden's orders, but he's still cowardly not to do anything about it.

More stupidity from MAGA insurrectionists. The question is it stupidity or is it treason? MAGAs seem to be supporting the idea that Texas should fire on American servicemen should they enforce the law. The law as determined by a recent US Supreme Court decision. Despite the excitement and mental ( and probably physical) ejaculation by many MAGAs to such a prospect, Abbott will back down. The Constitution is clear federal law preempts states rights in this area. Of course, to MAGAs what does the constitution matter to those that truly despite it.

Last edited:
Texas constitution and original laws state otherwise.

And Texas has the right to defend itself against a renegade government that is trying to destroy everything.
The UN has no hold over anything any US State does. The UN is nothing more than a bitch and moan club for the oligarcies around th world.
The UN has destroyed the countries in Europe by removing their borders. And now they are doing the same to our country. They are funding the invasion of our country and we in turn, fund them:

But now the UN’s 2024 update to the “Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan” (RMRP for short), a planning and budget document for handing out nearly $1.6 billion in 17 Latin America countries, can cast a broad confirming light on the cash giveaways and much more aid for 2024 ahead — with the helping hands of 248 named non-governmental organizations. Despite the RMRP plan title naming Venezuelans as recipients of this aid operation, the document’s fine print (footnote on p. 14 and paragraph on p. 43, for instance) says the largesse goes to “all nationalities” and “multiple other nationalities”.

They advertise it:
1706476977309.jpeg

Last edited:
So are 300,000,000 other Americans.

And the UN and the world's signatory countries. (UN)

YOu don't have to read that which you wouldn't understand anyway,

The constitution called for the United States to protect individual states against invasion. Biden is doing the opposite of that by IMPEDING Texas from dealing with it.

You are an idiot, no doubt due to your severe inbreeding, but 300 million Americans do NOT support this invasion.

The route to that is through a completely legal process that includes the UN!

Or guns.

We don’t need the UN. We can amend the constitution to kick Texas out. Make them not a state anymore and done. They are again the independent Republic of Texas. Just that easy.

Forum List

Back