Will Putin Be Charged With War Crimes?

I think he will be killed by his own security before he's ever held accountable in a court. When all the trappings are removed, he's really just a crime boss. Unfortunately, he's a crime boss with access to nukes. After this adventure, he cannot expect to be re-elected so he will be unable to hide behind a mask of "democracy" any longer. That makes him more dangerous for all concerned.

I think he will be killed by his own security before he's ever held accountable in a court. When all the trappings are removed, he's really just a crime boss. Unfortunately, he's a crime boss with access to nukes. After this adventure, he cannot expect to be re-elected so he will be unable to hide behind a mask of "democracy" any longer. That makes him more dangerous for all concerned.
I think there is the possibility of him being taken out by someone close to him. Supposedly he's becoming paranoid and more secluded.

Do you not know how that process works? Read this..

Only countries that recognize the ICC (signatories to The Rome Statute) can be prosecuted by the ICC. Both Russia and the US have stated publicly that ICC has NO JURISDICTION over them.

There is no extra-territorial body that can try Russian (or American) citizens for war crimes so ... I repeat ...

Tried for war crimes by whom?

The US in Korea isn't the subject
why did you leave out vietnam? .His point is spot on,does not matter if its not about the topic,it is relevent to it cause thats how history is.politicians commit crimes everyday we go to jail for so what he is saying is a great analogy and is spot on correct.

he will no more be charged than all the war mongering mass murdering presidents we have had this century were ever charged with war crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
why did you leave out vietnam? .His point is spot on,does not matter if its not about the topic,it is relevent to it cause thats how history is.politicians commit crimes everyday we go to jail for so what he is saying is a great analogy and is spot on correct.

he will no more be charged than all the war mongering mass murdering presidents we have had this century wer ever charged with war crimes against humanity.
Past US actions is not the subject.

Leaders have been charged in the past with war crimes and or crimes against humanity.

Only countries that recognize the ICC (signatories to The Rome Statute) can be prosecuted by the ICC. Both Russia and the US have stated publicly that ICC has NO JURISDICTION over them.

There is no extra-territorial body that can try Russian (or American) citizens for war crimes so ... I repeat ...

Tried for war crimes by whom?
Can you address the subject or not?

Past US actions is not the subject.

Leaders have been charged in the past with war crimes and or crimes against humanity.
your evading the facts which prove WHY he wont be charged. see you ina few years from now on this thread to rub it in you did not know what you were talking about.

Can you address the subject or not?

How is asking who can actually charge The Russian Leader with war crimes not addressing the subject?

If there is no body who can charge him then the answer is an unequivocal "No" ... he won't be charged.

How is asking who can actually charge The Russian Leader with war crimes not addressing the subject?

If there is no body who can charge him then the answer is an unequivocal "No" ... he won't be charged.
George Bush, Dick Cheney and several other administration officials were convicted of war crimes in abstensia by a foreign court . The discussion isn't about whether or not the convictions are legit.

The discussion is about will anyone charge Putin with war crimes and get a conviction and what woukd that mean

George Bush, Dick Cheney and several other administration officials were convicted of war crimes in abstensia by a foreign court . The discussion isn't about whether or not the convictions are legit.

The discussion is about will anyone charge Putin with war crimes and get a conviction and what woukd that mean

I'm sure you and your friends can do it in your mom's basement ... she can sew the costumes ...

IMG_0866-e1428590298975.jpg

There's a long list of leaders and soldiers who have been charged and convicted of war crimes

Forum List

Back