Will President Trump Want A Second Term?

Trump is a shoe-in for a second term and the way the democrats are going he will have a bigger majority in congress. Mike Pence is an excellent heir-apparent. Something republicans haven't had for a long, long time.
More democrats will be voted out of office in 2018. By 2020 democrats should have only New York and California.
Could happen if Trump stays clean

If Trump fucks up, he is bringing his party down with him. look at what Bush did to Republican prospects in 2006 and 2008

Last edited:
Whether it's true or not that he outworked her, yes

Sorry but the conspiracy theory that Trump didn't want the presidency fell on its face long ago. Did you not realize it was but a fake new narrative? Or are you that stupid?
No it didn't. There's no way Trump thought he had any chance. But he did have contract negotiations with NBC coming up and wanted to sell a few books. Faking a Presidential run would be great for both. Who could have predicted that you rubes were dumb and crazy enough to actually vote for him?

:lmao: Your conspiracy theory is that Trump wanted to sell books about being a loser!
No. My conspiracy theory is that Trump just wanted to make an easy buck, and then it got out of hand.

Even if you're right or half-right, he's still better than career criminal. Now, Hillary can write books about being a loser instead.

And btw, Trump declined an Apprentice renewal to run for president.

Trump not only wants a second term but America will vote Trump for a second term again!!! :banana:

Thank you God!:bow2::clap:
Gallup reported his approval at 43%, last I heard.

53, deuche.
President Trump Job Approval
Job Approval on Economy | Job Approval on Foreign Policy | Congressional Job Approval | Direction of the Country

Gallup 2/1 - 2/3 1500 A 44 50 -6
CBS News 2/1 - 2/2 1019 A 40 48 -8
CNN/ORC 1/31 - 2/2 1002 A 44 53 -9
Rasmussen Reports 1/31 - 2/2 1500 LV 54 46 +8
PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 47 49 -2
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 47 45 +2
Reuters/Ipsos 1/27 - 1/31 3151 A 46 47 -1
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable
Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable | Latest 2016 Polls

PPP (D) 1/30 - 1/31 725 RV 45 52 -7
Economist/YouGov 1/28 - 1/31 1278 RV 45 50 -5
Quinnipiac 1/20 - 1/25 1190 RV 39 52 -13
FOX News 1/15 - 1/18 1006 RV 42 55 -13
Rasmussen Reports 1/17 - 1/18 1000 LV 52 48 +4
Reuters/Ipsos 1/13 - 1/17 2070 A 50 50 Tie
CBS News 1/13 - 1/16 1257 A 32 42 -10
ABC News/Wash Post 1/12 - 1/15 1005 A 40 54 -14
CNN/ORC 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 44 53 -9
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/12 - 1/15 1000 A 38 48 -10
Monmouth 1/12 - 1/15 708 RV 35 45 -10
All Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable

LOL More 'Alternative Facts' pulled from your ass.

Liberals love their made up globalist polls.

Sorry but the conspiracy theory that Trump didn't want the presidency fell on its face long ago. Did you not realize it was but a fake new narrative? Or are you that stupid?
No it didn't. There's no way Trump thought he had any chance. But he did have contract negotiations with NBC coming up and wanted to sell a few books. Faking a Presidential run would be great for both. Who could have predicted that you rubes were dumb and crazy enough to actually vote for him?

:lmao: Your conspiracy theory is that Trump wanted to sell books about being a loser!
No. My conspiracy theory is that Trump just wanted to make an easy buck, and then it got out of hand.

Even if you're right or half-right, he's still better than career criminal. Now, Hillary can write books about being a loser instead.

Don't post a video of a lunatic rambling just because you can't come up with a response

Don't post a video of a lunatic rambling just because you can't come up with a response

I already did come up with a response, moron. Hence, why the video follows my response, moron. Now STFU and learn how you were given your latest lemming talking point. Ironically, it was you who didn't come up with a damn thing :lmao:

I already did come up with a response, moron. Hence, why the video follows my response, moron. Now STFU and learn how you were given your latest lemming talking point. Ironically, it was you who didn't come up with a damn thing :lmao:

You lied about someone being a criminal and posted a video of a crazy person. That's not a response.

Also, Trump accepted an Apprentice renewal and is currently a producer on the show. Yet another terrible business move by the Donald, because nobody is going to watch as long as his name is connected to the show.

No you lie about criminals, everyone else just laughs at your lies and posts facts you wont accept.

You lied about someone being a criminal and posted a video of a crazy person. That's not a response.

Also, Trump accepted an Apprentice renewal and is currently a producer on the show. Yet another terrible business move by the Donald, because nobody is going to watch as long as his name is connected to the show.

Loser Hillary is a criminal; that's no lie. And the video is an on point interpretation of matters that seems to have grabbed you by the pussy.

And Donald is making money for nothing by allowing The Apprentice to continue, moron. Obviously, that is not a bad business move, moron.

I think he'd have a real good shot at winning. But i doubt he'll try. I think he'll return to business. That's what his passion is. And sadly, that will give the Communists a real good chance of regaining power. Most Republicans are vacuous milquetoast wankers. They don't have guts or integrity. The Communists will likely steamroll them.

Loser Hillary is a criminal; that's no lie. And the video is an on point interpretation of matters that seems to have grabbed you by the pussy.

And Donald is making money for nothing by allowing The Apprentice to continue, moron. Obviously, that is not a bad business move, moron.

You doubled down on the Hillary being a criminal lie, and admitted that you were lying about Trump refusing an Apprentice renewal. So mixed results on progress for you. Idiot.

You doubled down on the Hillary being a criminal lie, and admitted that you were lying about Trump refusing an Apprentice renewal. So mixed results on progress for you. Idiot.

"Doubled down" :lmao:

Bro, you wouldn't even vote for Hillary so that you could wash your hands of her. Don't give me that shit now that she lost. You know as well as I do what the deal is. You're not a fucking retard; you just act like one.

And I haven't lied about anything about the Apprentice renewal either, needle dick.

Forum List

Back