Will President Trump Want A Second Term?

And that's why he outworked Hillary in every facet, too?
Whether it's true or not that he outworked her, yes

Sorry but the conspiracy theory that Trump didn't want the presidency fell on its face long ago. Did you not realize it was but a fake new narrative? Or are you that stupid?
No it didn't. There's no way Trump thought he had any chance. But he did have contract negotiations with NBC coming up and wanted to sell a few books. Faking a Presidential run would be great for both. Who could have predicted that you rubes were dumb and crazy enough to actually vote for him?

:lmao: Your conspiracy theory is that Trump wanted to sell books about being a loser!
No. My conspiracy theory is that Trump just wanted to make an easy buck, and then it got out of hand.

Even if you're right or half-right, he's still better than career criminal. Now, Hillary can write books about being a loser instead.

And btw, Trump declined an Apprentice renewal to run for president.

Whether it's true or not that he outworked her, yes

Sorry but the conspiracy theory that Trump didn't want the presidency fell on its face long ago. Did you not realize it was but a fake new narrative? Or are you that stupid?
No it didn't. There's no way Trump thought he had any chance. But he did have contract negotiations with NBC coming up and wanted to sell a few books. Faking a Presidential run would be great for both. Who could have predicted that you rubes were dumb and crazy enough to actually vote for him?

:lmao: Your conspiracy theory is that Trump wanted to sell books about being a loser!
No. My conspiracy theory is that Trump just wanted to make an easy buck, and then it got out of hand.

Even if you're right or half-right, he's still better than career criminal. Now, Hillary can write books about being a loser instead.

Better? Lol. I hope you're praying every night that the country still exists in 4 years for Trump to even be able to consider running for re-election.

Better? Lol. I hope you're praying every night that the country still exists in 4 years for Trump to even be able to consider running for re-election.

Oh yea, the sky's falling after all. Dems presented a career criminal as the alternative. Blame yourselves if you don't like this.

Oh yea, the sky's falling after all. Dems presented a career criminal as the alternative. Blame yourselves if you don't like this.
No I'll go ahead and keep blaming you stupid retards for this disaster

No I'll go ahead and keep blaming you stupid retards for this disaster

But your butthurt tears only serves to amuse; and nobody is taking criminal enablers such as you seriously.

My feeling is the showman in him will want to leave us cheering him as he rides off into the sunset. Back to his beloved Trump Tower to snatch his empire back from his sons and keep an eye on beautiful Melania. At age 74 we can't expect him to stay on the breakneck pace he's on, now can we?

donald_trump_flag.jpg

Reagan shouldn't have served a second term...his aides by then had carved out their own fiefdoms and didn't consult with him like they once did. The MSM never quit chasing him to settle old scores and bring him down. And Reagan had nothing like the vile sleazebags of today's MSM to deal with.....or Schumer. Dutch actually got along pretty well with most of the press and with fellow-Irishman Tip O'neill.

On the other hand, keeping track of hotel occupancy lists and golf course maintenance may no longer interest him after 4 years of being the most powerful man on earth. In four years he'll have fought not only the leftist pinheads, but his own RINOs who not only wanted things like he found them, but helped make them that way. Four years of Paul Ryan and John McCain would be enough to wear out any of us.

I suppose it all depends on how things go between now and November, 2020. If he's done what he wanted to do, build the wall, stack the USSC, get us out of crap trade-deals, nut cut ISIS and Iran and work out a ceasefire between the Yids and the Palis, what would be left for him to do? :dunno:

What say you?
Well SHIT! At the rate he's going, Trump isn't even going to make it past the end of 2018.

I'm pretty sure trumps gonna be perp walked out of the whitehouse, or picked up by men in clean white coats long before his first term is up. ;)

LOL

First the rubes are saying 8 years, over and over and over. Now, they're saying 4 years should be enough? What's the matter rubes? Starting to see the light?

Imagine a hairlip like you calling US, "rubes". :lol: Trump will have a second term if he wants it......so suffer in silence for a change.

Imagine a fucking stolen valor fraud like you telling anyone what to do. :laugh2:

Imagine you saying that to me in person, ya AIDS ridden faggot.

3 months gone and the commies still ain't over their butt-hurt....all because THEIR candidate was a psychotic lesbian. :lol:

694940094001_5254665496001_New-debate-over-Clinton-reaction-to-election-loss.jpg

LOL

First the rubes are saying 8 years, over and over and over. Now, they're saying 4 years should be enough? What's the matter rubes? Starting to see the light?

Imagine a hairlip like you calling US, "rubes". :lol: Trump will have a second term if he wants it......so suffer in silence for a change.

Imagine a fucking stolen valor fraud like you telling anyone what to do. :laugh2:

Imagine you saying that to me in person, ya AIDS ridden faggot.

I'd say that to your face, then bitch slap you in front of your husband, just for shits n' giggles you fucking fraud.

My feeling is the showman in him will want to leave us cheering him as he rides off into the sunset. Back to his beloved Trump Tower to snatch his empire back from his sons and keep an eye on beautiful Melania. At age 74 we can't expect him to stay on the breakneck pace he's on, now can we?

donald_trump_flag.jpg

Reagan shouldn't have served a second term...his aides by then had carved out their own fiefdoms and didn't consult with him like they once did. The MSM never quit chasing him to settle old scores and bring him down. And Reagan had nothing like the vile sleazebags of today's MSM to deal with.....or Schumer. Dutch actually got along pretty well with most of the press and with fellow-Irishman Tip O'neill.

On the other hand, keeping track of hotel occupancy lists and golf course maintenance may no longer interest him after 4 years of being the most powerful man on earth. In four years he'll have fought not only the leftist pinheads, but his own RINOs who not only wanted things like he found them, but helped make them that way. Four years of Paul Ryan and John McCain would be enough to wear out any of us.

I suppose it all depends on how things go between now and November, 2020. If he's done what he wanted to do, build the wall, stack the USSC, get us out of crap trade-deals, nut cut ISIS and Iran and work out a ceasefire between the Yids and the Palis, what would be left for him to do? :dunno:

What say you?
He might not get out of his 1st term and you really think the ah who made america a laughing stock could win a 2nd term?? Really?

I'd say that to your face, then bitch slap you in front of your husband, just for shits n' giggles you fucking fraud.

Nah, you'd curl up in the fetal position and offer to blow me to let you go.

Forum List

Back