Will Our Pres. Pardon His Child F#cker Buddy?

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.
/——-/ They are not buddies. Just another lie you’re spreading thanks to TDS.

dudmuck said:
So which side gave the sexual deviant a light sentence?
Which Side Gives All The Deviants A Complete Pass ??
And Who Tossed Him Out Of All His Resorts 20yrs Ago ??

He may have tossed him out of his resorts but trump didn't report him to the police.

So epstein went on to harm a lot of girls. If trump had reported him, epstein would have been prosecuted and put in prison a very long time ago and many girls wouldn't have been harmed.

Instead trump protected epstein and didn't report him to the police so many more girls were harmed.
IT's interesting how they go on about "oh, he tossed him out" (why didn't he report him?) "oh that was 20 years ago" (why didn't he report him for 20 years?)
There is no law against flirting or making a pass. Not even if it's a kid. Not everything you don't like is against the law.

Did you feel dirty after typing that? You should have...

No, I suppose there's not (unless there is some way the action could fall under some sort of law against harassment), but it's pretty GOD damned disgusting, sick even, and should not be found acceptable by any reasonable human being. An adult "flirting or making a pass" at a child should be, at the very least, ostracized by his or her peers and encouraged to seek some sort of psychological care.

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.
Surely it depends on what dirt he is holding on donny ?

Why would Trump want to pardon Clinton? He doesn't even know Billy that well, beside for the fact that he's a ho. Viva Trump. MAGA soon to be KAG.

dudmuck said:
So which side gave the sexual deviant a light sentence?
Which Side Gives All The Deviants A Complete Pass ??
And Who Tossed Him Out Of All His Resorts 20yrs Ago ??

He may have tossed him out of his resorts but trump didn't report him to the police.

So epstein went on to harm a lot of girls. If trump had reported him, epstein would have been prosecuted and put in prison a very long time ago and many girls wouldn't have been harmed.

Instead trump protected epstein and didn't report him to the police so many more girls were harmed.
IT's interesting how they go on about "oh, he tossed him out" (why didn't he report him?) "oh that was 20 years ago" (why didn't he report him for 20 years?)
There is no law against flirting or making a pass. Not even if it's a kid. Not everything you don't like is against the law.
I have a granddaughter try that and see where it gets you.

Should wonder more about what will come to light about bill Clinton

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Hey Camp, maybe Hillary could pardon him. She likes to defend child rapists. Oh, that's right, she's not the President. Never mind. :abgg2q.jpg:
What about scum who rape their wives?? Like Trump did He should burn and go to hell and soon

How does one rape a wife?

Seriously? No means no for everyone. There is no discussion beyond that.
When you don't accept no and force the issue it shows you lack respect for your wife.

Hey Camp, maybe Hillary could pardon him. She likes to defend child rapists. Oh, that's right, she's not the President. Never mind. :abgg2q.jpg:
What about scum who rape their wives?? Like Trump did He should burn and go to hell and soon

Perhaps most women should heed that and stop pushing themselves on guys who dont want them

Perhaps most women should heed that and stop pushing themselves on guys who dont want them

I think you missed the point are most women wives?

That dont take no for a answer ? I would bet yes. Not like they will ever do a study on it . Married men dont get to say no.

That dont take no for a answer ? I would bet yes. Not like they will ever do a study on it . Married men dont get to say no.

I do, and have.

I do, and have.
Okay. Sure

There have been times that I said no

basquebromance said:
from the other 44 men and women who have occupied that office. that's why i support BETO 2020!
Could You Name Even ONE Of These Women (Plural)
That Have Occupied The Oval Office ??

Are You Sure You're Qualified To Vote ??

basquebromance said:
from the other 44 men and women who have occupied that office. that's why i support BETO 2020!
Could You Name Even ONE Of These Women (Plural)
That Have Occupied The Oval Office ??

Are You Sure You're Qualified To Vote ??
Guessing he mistakenly thinks Hillary was the real president. I dont like Bill Clinton but I make no mistake in thinking he isn't far smarter then his wife

So fat donnie banned him....didn't report him...just "punished" him by not letting him continue raping girls on his premises..........................Epstein just had to go somewhere else. Quite the stand, fat donnie took there.
Speaking of 'desperate'..

Trump banned Epstein for trying to get an under-aged girl give him a massage. No crime was committed at the time according to the reports.

Yes, Trump did 'punish' him by banning him from his resorts.

Yes, Epstein did go somewhere else...with BILL CLINTON...26 TIMES IN 2 YEARS...to PEFOPHILE ISLAND!

Epstein is the Democrats' friend, not Trump's. As usual you are a pathetic liar and an idiot.

Donald Trump will not pardon Epstein at all, so this discussion is beyond stupid.

It is true Donald Trump last his filled with many skeletons and the fact is he is no better than Bill Clinton but I have no doubt Donald Trump is innocent when it come to Epstein.

Forum List

Back