Conflicts and Scandals in Trump's Administration

President Trump's promise to clean the swamp seems to have been a total fantasy. See:

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

These are facts and demonstrative of the chaos which will be the label applied to Trump's first two years and six months in office.
You know, I may have actually bothered to look into this shit if you commie boys who cried wolf had kept your powder dry.

I now automatically assume that this is all bullshit.

Learn to pick your battles.

Chikin-shit accusations against Trump's admin. None of those accusations even come close to the Obama admin "mega-scandal" of spying on the opposition party using the intel agencies, and using the DOJ and FBI as the "deep state" to defeat the opposition party, and failing that, to illegally start a "special counsel investigation" into "Russian Collusion" to disrupt the target's presidency, an elected president's presidency.

The shit will hit the fan, when Barr is good and ready.

God bless Scott Pruitt. he single handedly convinced Trump to pull out of Paris,

God bless Rob Porter. he steadied the white house in the summer and fall of 2017.

they both should be brought back, my friends!

Chikin-shit accusations against Trump's admin. None of those accusations even come close to the Obama admin "mega-scandal" of spying on the opposition party using the intel agencies, and using the DOJ and FBI as the "deep state" to defeat the opposition party, and failing that, to illegally start a "special counsel investigation" into "Russian Collusion" to disrupt the target's presidency, an elected president's presidency.

Nor does it equal Obama inviting Muslim pro-terrorist groups to the White House.

The Epstein and Acosta case have nothing to do with the Trump admin!! Those scandals/issues are ancient. Nice try at a straw-man.
Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will soon publish the real scandal. Stay tuned.

These are facts and demonstrative of the chaos which will be the label applied to Trump's first two years and six months in office.
I love your desperation.
Trump will remain your President until at least January 2021, and, given the boobs currently running for the Dem ticket, quite possibly much longer.

Again, many Americans would have considered and would have been turned off by real Trump Admin. scandals, had the commie left not cried wolf a billion times on clearly bullshit allegations of "collusion" and "obstruction."

Now, most people believe that any new allegation against Trump et al is more of the same bullshit.

Congrats on making Trump fucking bullet proof for the next 6 years.

:beer:

The Epstein and Acosta case have nothing to do with the Trump admin!! Those scandals/issues are ancient. Nice try at a straw-man.
Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will soon publish the real scandal. Stay tuned.
So, basically you are saying Trump has nothing to do with the Trump administration. I mean the same Trump who said in 2002 that Epstein likes young women. In the video, which I am posting again because of your deficiency. 0:28

and also Trump nominated Acosta and is part of his administration. Which you are denying.

So, basically you are saying Trump has nothing to do with the Trump administration. I mean the same Trump who said in 2002 that Epstein likes young women. In the video, which I am posting again because of your deficiency. 0:28
and also Trump nominated Acosta and is part of his administration. Which you are denying.
Boy, just WAIT until Mueller releases his report!! Trump is SO done!!!!

Acosta was just in a press conference and answered all questions, he is in the Trump admin, so what?
There is no there there regarding Trump. Trump kicked Epstein out of Mara-Lago.
How about Bill Clinton being wayyyyyyy more involved with Epstein than Trump. What about Bubba?

At least he's not giving guns to mexican drug cartels to be used on our border patrol agents.

The last time I checked, that's aiding and abetting the enemy. That's also known as treason.

President Trump's promise to clean the swamp seems to have been a total fantasy. See:

Trump's current chief-of-staff has his conflicts...

"White House acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, who’s also head of the Office of Management and Budget, received tens of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from payday lenders when he was in Congress.

"After Trump named him acting head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, he said that wouldn’t pose a conflict because he was no longer in elected office and had no plans to run for one in the future.

"He later proposed loosening regulations on the industry.

"A spokesman for Mulvaney said it is ludicrous to think campaign contributions he received years ago while serving in Congress would influence him today."

The full extent of Trump's moral freak show won't be fully known for years if not longer; he's well on his way to presiding over the most corrupt Administration in US History.

Tick Tock

Forum List

Back