Will Our Pres. Pardon His Child F#cker Buddy?

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.

Hey Dip Shit epstein is a big time democratic donor...

The vast majority of epstein’s connections are on the left....

Your lying left wing media loved going to his get out of jail party’s...

Your projections don’t work as well as they used to....

Like all Tards you are full of Shit.....
Guess who else was a big time Democrat donor? View attachment 269298
Which is why I voted Cruz in the primary.... in the general there was only one choice

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Could it happen? Could Donald give a pardon to his buddy accused child molester, raper, and alleged little girl slave trader Epstein? Is there any chance Donald would do a pardon for his old pal.
Close to the end of his second term, for sure.

Oh my goodness. Bill Clinton visited Epstein's pedophile island 26 times. Trump banned Epstein from Mar a Lago estate. How many times did Trump go to Epstain's pedophile island?
"Oh my goodness. Bill Clinton visited Epstein's pedophile island 26 times."

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

you DO have TDS
your OP--like a lot of members'--is CRAP = no evidence/etc
it's just babbling

Not any more.........

Now he is a big time kicker of Tard ass.....

Doubtful given they had a falling out when Trump banned him for trying to get at minors.
Banned him from what?
Before you make wild accusations against your arch nemesis, you might want to
bone up on the facts before you post something in cyberspace that makes you
look ridiculously stupid.
Mod to the rescue. Why do you Mods on USMB butt in and offer help for pro-Rrump posters? A question was not directed to you. In any case, a claim by Trump supporters and a Trump staffer has been made that Trump "banned" his friend from his golf resort., one of them. Proves nothing.
I'm a poster JUST LIKE YOU, camp. I can post as I please with my opinion. Don't like it? Too bad..
Like I said, you need to research before you post, because you haven't a clue on what you're talking about.
How many times did Trump show up on Lolita Island? If he had you would have said it.
How many times has Clinton showed up there? I doubt you have the integrity to answer that one.

/——-/ Businesses often donate to both candidates so they can curry favor with the one that wins.
B9698492-12D6-4173-B682-819AA06DBB63.jpeg

Doubtful given they had a falling out when Trump banned him for trying to get at minors.
Banned him from what?
Mod to the rescue. Why do you Mods on USMB butt in and offer help for pro-Rrump posters? A question was not directed to you. In any case, a claim by Trump supporters and a Trump staffer has been made that Trump "banned" his friend from his golf resort., one of them. Proves nothing.
I'm a poster JUST LIKE YOU, camp. I can post as I please with my opinion. Don't like it? Too bad..
Like I said, you need to research before you post, because you haven't a clue on what you're talking about.
How many times did Trump show up on Lolita Island? If he had you would have said it.
How many times has Clinton showed up there? I doubt you have the integrity to answer that one.
Oh? How many times did Clinton visit pedophile isle?

Your talking about Bill Clinton right?

Will Trump pardon Bill Clinton? I hope not.
Pardon him for what? What was he charged with?
Be patient
Patient for what? Unlike trump, he's never even been accused of any improprieties with any of Epstein's child slaves.
Epberger will be squealing like a lil piglet to have his sentence minimized or eliminated all together. The govt takes good care of their rats.
And what makes you think trump's name can't get thrown out there?

Banned him from what?
Oh? How many times did Clinton visit pedophile isle?
Not sure, but this is a good read for you, faun.
Jeffrey Epstein's sex plane, the Lolita Express, explained

Banned him from what?

" ridiculously stupid"

That should be his avi.

Trump, his staff, and his followers lie about anything and everything all the time. There is no reason for believing the lame nonsense being promoted for distancing Trump from Epstein.

Your talking about Bill Clinton right?
If I were talking about Clinton I would not have used Epstein's name.

Will Trump pardon Bill Clinton? I hope not.
Pardon him for what? What was he charged with?
Be patient
Patient for what? Unlike trump, he's never even been accused of any improprieties with any of Epstein's child slaves.
Epberger will be squealing like a lil piglet to have his sentence minimized or eliminated all together. The govt takes good care of their rats.
And what makes you think trump's name can't get thrown out there?
Because tRump is the ONLY ticket out when the timing is right. Stupid question.

Forum List

Back