Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you approve of Obamas Putin like actions against political rivals.....what else do you approve of Putins?
Obama is not in office, Trump is like Putin, and you cannot put together a consistent post.
We are discussion Obamas actions child.....this act of political terrorism has the ability to end your party.....
You are discussing your submission for fake news this morning.
Delusional owebo post, or, owebo misinformation post, trump talking point to his nut job cult followers, or, another example of how trump plays cult followers like owebo.
You are scared.....we understand.....and I don't blame you....
Oh contraire.....we can see who's scared.
I don't blame you.....I don't think Trump is done with Obamas communist era wiretapping treason yet.....

We are discussing that the silly Trump mccarthy-style attack against Obama is a failure in distracting attention to RussiaGate.

Focus, owebo. Stay on track.
There is no Russiagate, you imbecile. If there was there would be proof.
Fakey Jakey if this is true, Obama is going to jail and all this against Trump will be over. The story is on NBC so it's possibly true. Lol, liberalism is dying!

Only total fools believe ANYTHING out of the mouth of Trump the pathological liar.

Offer some evidence of this wiretapping, evidence other than a Tweet from our petulant PotUS, then we might be able to have a discussion. Until then...

If Obama goes to prison for wire tapping President Trump's tower, will he invite Valerie Jarrett to live with him?

Only total fools believe ANYTHING out of the mouth of Trump the pathological liar.

Sorry but it is JUST THE FACTS!!! too bad you can't understand how deeply the o-shit-ma rape of America is. They are far beyond the Orwellian theme and into complete control of everything. The only relief is total removal of anyone that ever worked for or with the o-shit-ma team. He is much more dangerous to America that all of our other enemies put together.

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?
First, Trump wouldn't know truth if it bit him in the ass.

Second, Trump *appears* to be referencing the FBI's investigation into this campaign's ties to Russia. That's a far cry from Nixon-level criminality. Worse, it's Trump trying to divert attention away from his Russia connection — and you fell for it. Dupe.

And I say "appears" because we haven't seen any evidence or credible sources. Right now, it's Breitbart (who lies) and Trump (who lies even more).

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?
First, Trump wouldn't know truth if it bit him in the ass.

Second, Trump *appears* to be referencing the FBI's investigation into this campaign's ties to Russia. That's a far cry from Nixon-level criminality. Worse, it's Trump trying to divert attention away from his Russia connection — and you fell for it. Dupe.

And I say "appears" because we haven't seen any evidence or credible sources. Right now, it's Breitbart (who lies) and Trump (who lies even more).
Seems you democrats are in big trouble....who would have ever thought you would wiretap the home of a political opponent.....

Trump spouts off crap without evidence and his followers believe it, while when Obama and all the intelligence agencies say Russia hacked the DNC and meddled in the election they won't believe it until they see evidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back