Will Obama go down in history as the best president ever?

I consider:
Obama - center/left to left
Romney - center/right
Christy - center (just from what I've seen)
Bill Clinton - center to slightly center/left
Lindsay Graham - right
Pelosi - left to far left
Paul - right to far right
George Wallace - far right

I generally agree, except Wallace, who was far left. Never met a government program he didn't like or a tax he wouldn't raise.

I agree with that, except when Wallace was far right on segregation issues.

Uncensored, stop with the unsupported attacks, please, and say something worthwhile.

I consider:
Obama - center/left to left
Romney - center/right
Christy - center (just from what I've seen)
Bill Clinton - center to slightly center/left
Lindsay Graham - right
Pelosi - left to far left
Paul - right to far right
George Wallace - far right

I generally agree, except Wallace, who was far left. Never met a government program he didn't like or a tax he wouldn't raise.

:clap2:

I posted long ago above and said somewhere between top ten and bottom ten.

He is certainly not the second coming and certainly not the devil.

Looks like this troll thread backfired on the OP. Obama is one of the, if not the, worst presidents of all time.

:lol: You sound goofy, Uncensored. You are poster child here for the sheeple-think unitary reactionary.

:lol: You sound goofy, Uncensored. You are poster child here for the sheeple-think unitary reactionary.

I disagree. He may have his fiery moments, but Uncensored is quite intelligent.

/usual 'I've been here less than a month' disclaimer applies

Last edited:
I still dont see why you guys dont have Jake the lying snake on ignore......Your feeding the idiot animals and they will never learn to feed themselves if you don't stop. ... Maybe Obama could become just an incompetent president instead of a evil ignorant shity president if he just listed to the people instead of acting like he is above them.........Doesn't help that progressives actually think he is above them.

I still dont see why you guys dont have Jake the lying snake on ignore......Your feeding the idiot animals and they will never learn to feed themselves if you don't stop. ... Maybe Obama could become just an incompetent president instead of a evil ignorant shity president if he just listed to the people instead of acting like he is above them.........Doesn't help that progressives actually think he is above them.

What is the point of putting the opposition on ignore.

Honestly, I don't believe in ignore. As a Libertarian, I advocate for free and unfettered speech. Where leftists like Jake always seek to curtail civil rights and revoke basic freedom, my goal is to promote the rights of free people to do as they please.

I do ignore 90% of the idiotic shit Jakematters posts, but I won't put him on ignore because it smacks of censorship to me.

Jake isnt the opposition he is a annoying gnat. If he ever said anything that was worth debating it would be different but instead all he ever does is lie badly.

Honestly, I don't believe in ignore. As a Libertarian, I advocate for free and unfettered speech. Where leftists like Jake always seek to curtail civil rights and revoke basic freedom, my goal is to promote the rights of free people to do as they please.

I do ignore 90% of the idiotic shit Jakematters posts, but I won't put him on ignore because it smacks of censorship to me.
First your not much of a libertarian....You are not liberal enough I think ( My Opinion) and second that is your choice but just cause someone has the freedom to speak doesnt mean I have to listen to him.

First your not much of a libertarian....You are not liberal enough I think ( My Opinion) and second that is your choice but just cause someone has the freedom to speak doesnt mean I have to listen to him.

Oh, who listens. :razz: I just don't use the ignore function.

You know that saying, even a stopped clock is right twice a day? That applies to all of us. I have days where my health isn't so good, and I might not make a lot of sense. I hope people just blow past the post instead of blowing me to smithereens.

Today must be one of those days. I have no idea where I was going with that line of thought. :confused:

Oh! Right. So if people just went, 'what an idiot, I'm putting her ass on ignore,' then they'd miss the pearls of wisdom I drop at least once a year, sometimes as many as three times. :eusa_angel:

Jake isnt the opposition he is a annoying gnat. If he ever said anything that was worth debating it would be different but instead all he ever does is lie badly.

You are the gnat, my friend. :lol:

Since you think americans are all evil mass murdering monsters why are you still Fucking here?

I think almost all politicians are evil mass murdering monsters, not all Americans. Most are too dumb to realize it or are assholes, like you, who pretend it doesn't matter/happen/just don't care because it isn't their children who are dying.

Keep pretending you're a Conservative. You belong to a group with the founding father's image as the logo and those people would be heart broken to see what their individual freedom based republic has become.

Oh let me run out right now and get my tinfoil hat spark up a bong and start read Pauls racist newsletters and I am sure I will see the light right???? I get tired of asshole like you who do nothing but blame America for children dieing and wars across the world! Since you hate your country so much please do all of us a favor and fucking leave it.

Good response. I liked the logic and well thought out argument. Too bad there are laws against "just leaving". I don't only blame America, but most of the Republicans today get upset when anyone insinuates that America has ever done anything wrong, meanwhile you criticism Obama's actions (justified for sure), it is quite humorous. I love America, its bouncy, but I'd like it's form of government better when it was founded, minus the racial and gender discrimination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back