Will Mueller Interview Trump?

Because you retard Bill Clinton white water criminal, perjury criminal, obstruction of justice criminal, Paula Jones = civil

Regean and Bush Sr Iran contra criminal ...god you are posting stupid today

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he was willing to speak under oath to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.

“I’m looking forward to it,” Mr. Trump said of talking to Mr. Mueller, ending months of speculation over whether he would submit to questions from the special counsel, who is also believed to be looking into whether the president sought to thwart the inquiry.

Trump Says He Is Willing to Speak Under Oath to Mueller

looks like the criminal trump is submitting to the inevitable

too bad he didn't have a powerful legal mind like yours to advise him, amirite?

:rofl:

Quit linking links that have pay walls , I use up all my freebies on the first of the month with Washington post.

that's the new york times, zippy

find another excuse

It's the same thing pecker head I use up all those links on the first day of the month...and I am not paying for more...

get a better job

you must be sick of the drive through by now

A better job? I don't waste my money son and well informed, it's the 22nd of the month and you still have not used up all your freebies? Where do you get your news from? SNL?

Again it was about with holding evidence and Bill Clinton's was about a civil trial, this is criminal.

well, you admit trump's a criminal

baby steps....

i realize that you graduated summa from close cover before striking law school, but if mueller subpoenas trump- trump will answer his questions

what do you think refusing to submit is, if not withholding evidence?

lol

Thats your spin I admit he is a criminal? No I admit that Mueller could indict anyone if he chose to before a grand jury duty ..

You won't admit your wrong, a strong defense lawyer would tell Trump to ignore the subpoena, let Mueller take it to the supreme court

and he would and then he'd prevail, assuming the supremes didn't tell trump to pound sand from the jump and refuse to hear it, and then the criminal trump (your words) would have to testify.

and it's *you're*, not your

:lol:

Because you retard Bill Clinton white water criminal, perjury criminal, obstruction of justice criminal, Paula Jones = civil

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he was willing to speak under oath to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.

“I’m looking forward to it,” Mr. Trump said of talking to Mr. Mueller, ending months of speculation over whether he would submit to questions from the special counsel, who is also believed to be looking into whether the president sought to thwart the inquiry.

More than likely it’s because he’s done nothing and has nothing to hide.

He's on audio saying it. Which wouldn't stop him from saying he didn't, and his supporters saying the tape is doctored or some dumb shit.

Quit linking links that have pay walls , I use up all my freebies on the first of the month with Washington post.

find another excuse

It's the same thing pecker head I use up all those links on the first day of the month...and I am not paying for more...

get a better job

A better job? I don't waste my money son and well informed, it's the 22nd of the month and you still have not used up all your freebies? Where do you get your news from? SNL?

can i get some honey mustard sauce, please?

could you speed it up a little, too?

i have a real job, so i pay for things

i'm not a typical rwnj grifter

^^^^

download.jpeg

find another excuse

get a better job

can i get some honey mustard sauce, please?

could you speed it up a little, too?

i have a real job, so i pay for things

i'm not a typical rwnj grifter

Nothing to do with the topic

Thats your spin I admit he is a criminal? No I admit that Mueller could indict anyone if he chose to before a grand jury duty ..

You won't admit your wrong, a strong defense lawyer would tell Trump to ignore the subpoena, let Mueller take it to the supreme court

and he would and then he'd prevail, assuming the supremes didn't tell trump to pound sand from the jump and refuse to hear it, and then the criminal trump (your words) would have to testify.

and it's *you're*, not your

:lol:

More than likely it’s because he’s done nothing and has nothing to hide.

yeah, that's probably it.

can i give you hand getting back up on the turnip truck?

Still haven’t grown up any have you?

Mueller might be on his way to house arrest by then for all you know bed wetter.

and you might win the nobel prize in physics, corky, but i wouldn't book the flight to oslo just yet.

If obozo got one for sucking cock or whatever he supposedly did, I could probably earn one herding millions of drones like you into collectivist suicide cults.

It's not like you don't have the predisposition and mental illness for it.

Mueller might be on his way to house arrest by then for all you know bed wetter.

and you might win the nobel prize in physics, corky, but i wouldn't book the flight to oslo just yet.

If obozo got one for sucking cock or whatever he supposedly did, I could probably earn one herding millions of drones like you into collectivist suicide cults.

It's not like you don't have the predisposition and mental illness for it.

adjust your meds, corky

So Mueller's "investigation" hasn't come up with a single shred of evidence to support the claim that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. The best he could come up with is tricking two Trump associates.

Now the "investigation" has run out of leads and is coming to a close. But before they do, Mueller will try to trick President Trump into saying something in order to entrap him.

As I've said all along, Mueller's "investigation" has been nothing but one big fat Nothingburger. Thanks for wasting all that time and fucking taxpayer's money, Democrats. That's the only thing you people know how to do well.

So Mueller's "investigation" hasn't come up with a single shred of evidence to support the claim that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. The best he could come up with is tricking two Trump associates.

Now the "investigation" has run out of leads and is coming to a close. But before they do, Mueller will try to trick President Trump into saying something in order to entrap him.

As I've said all along, Mueller's "investigation" has been nothing but one big fat Nothingburger. Thanks for wasting all that time and fucking taxpayer's money, Democrats. That's the only thing you people know how to do well.

I guess you could be right, but do you have a rational reason to believe that?

He's on audio saying it. Which wouldn't stop him from saying he didn't, and his supporters saying the tape is doctored or some dumb shit.

He doesn't have to say he didn't say it. Just decline the honor because of further legal advice.

The buffoon has already admitted to obstruction on camera. The trail of people fired leaves no doubt it was deliberate and coordinated.
He's fucked. The question is whether Mueller can pull the trigger on a clear and fatal headshot before the buffoon blows the whole thing up with his own Saturday night massacre. It's really the money laundering and collusion cover-up that's going to bring down the mass of others. By hanging on he's exposing them too, but his ego demands they go down with the ship, and he'll continue to lie because it's his best sport.

lol.......whatever you say s0n!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Hope Pfizer has a real good supply of Prozac for later this year!!

He doesn't have to say he didn't say it. Just decline the honor because of further legal advice.
That is the thing.

Trump said he would be willing to talk to Meuller. He did not say he 'would' talk to Mueller.

He would be smart to approve a specific set of questions or limit the inquiry to specific topics and pre-approve the questions in advance.

Forum List

Back