Will Mueller Interview Trump?

The buffoon has already admitted to obstruction on camera. The trail of people fired leaves no doubt it was deliberate and coordinated.
He's fucked. The question is whether Mueller can pull the trigger on a clear and fatal headshot before the buffoon blows the whole thing up with his own Saturday night massacre. It's really the money laundering and collusion cover-up that's going to bring down the mass of others. By hanging on he's exposing them too, but his ego demands they go down with the ship, and he'll continue to lie because it's his best sport.

What money laundering? God damn trumps prolly been audited by the IRS every damn year, if they can not find money laundering why in the hell do we have the IRS to target tea party folks?

He’s a delusional leftist, but I repeat myself.

No he can't

strangely, scotus disagrees with you

The Court rejected Nixon's claim to an "absolute, unqualified Presidential privilege of immunity from judicial process under all circumstances." It held that a claim of Presidential privilege as to materials subpoenaed for use in a criminal trial cannot override the needs of the judicial process, if that claim is based, not on the ground that military or diplomatic secrets are implicated, but merely on the ground of a generalized interest in confidentiality. Nixon was ordered to deliver the subpoenaed materials to the District Court.

United States v. Nixon - Wikipedia

Again it was about with holding evidence and Bill Clinton's was about a civil trial, this is criminal.

well, you admit trump's a criminal

baby steps....

i realize that you graduated summa from close cover before striking law school, but if mueller subpoenas trump- trump will answer his questions

what do you think refusing to submit is, if not withholding evidence?

lol

Thats your spin I admit he is a criminal? No I admit that Mueller could indict anyone if he chose to before a grand jury duty ..

You won't admit your wrong, a strong defense lawyer would tell Trump to ignore the subpoena, let Mueller take it to the supreme court

and he would and then he'd prevail, assuming the supremes didn't tell trump to pound sand from the jump and refuse to hear it, and then the criminal trump (your words) would have to testify.

and it's *you're*, not your

:lol:

Because you retard Bill Clinton white water criminal, perjury criminal, obstruction of justice criminal, Paula Jones = civil

Regean and Bush Sr Iran contra criminal ...god you are posting stupid today

The buffoon has already admitted to obstruction on camera. The trail of people fired leaves no doubt it was deliberate and coordinated.
He's fucked. The question is whether Mueller can pull the trigger on a clear and fatal headshot before the buffoon blows the whole thing up with his own Saturday night massacre. It's really the money laundering and collusion cover-up that's going to bring down the mass of others. By hanging on he's exposing them too, but his ego demands they go down with the ship, and he'll continue to lie because it's his best sport.

What money laundering? God damn trumps prolly been audited by the IRS every damn year, if they can not find money laundering why in the hell do we have the IRS to target tea party folks?

Did a special prosecutor take down Al capone...no it was the I.R.S. if the fucking IRS can not find money laundering by Trump then they suck and all should be fired.

Did a special prosecutor take down Al capone...no it was the I.R.S. if the fucking IRS can not find money laundering by Trump then they suck and all should be fired.

I was agreeing with you. Talking about the moron you responded to.

I was agreeing with you. Talking about the moron you responded to.

I know I just didn't feel like clicking up.

strangely, scotus disagrees with you

United States v. Nixon - Wikipedia

Again it was about with holding evidence and Bill Clinton's was about a civil trial, this is criminal.

baby steps....

i realize that you graduated summa from close cover before striking law school, but if mueller subpoenas trump- trump will answer his questions

lol

Thats your spin I admit he is a criminal? No I admit that Mueller could indict anyone if he chose to before a grand jury duty ..

You won't admit your wrong, a strong defense lawyer would tell Trump to ignore the subpoena, let Mueller take it to the supreme court

and he would and then he'd prevail, assuming the supremes didn't tell trump to pound sand from the jump and refuse to hear it, and then the criminal trump (your words) would have to testify.

Because you retard Bill Clinton white water criminal, perjury criminal, obstruction of justice criminal, Paula Jones = civil

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he was willing to speak under oath to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.

“I’m looking forward to it,” Mr. Trump said of talking to Mr. Mueller, ending months of speculation over whether he would submit to questions from the special counsel, who is also believed to be looking into whether the president sought to thwart the inquiry.

Trump Says He Is Willing to Speak Under Oath to Mueller

looks like the criminal trump is submitting to the inevitable

too bad he didn't have a powerful legal mind like yours to advise him, amirite?

:rofl:

I can't see that happening. Trump is so addle minded that Mueller could get him to admit to anything. This is the culmination of the crisis I think. No way will Trump's lawyer let that idiot anywhere near an on the record interview. I'm predicting Trump resigns before that happens
Trump is not addle minded, you are for believing that he is. Next.
Trump can't put a real sentence together. Mueller will eat him alive

I can't see that happening. Trump is so addle minded that Mueller could get him to admit to anything. This is the culmination of the crisis I think. No way will Trump's lawyer let that idiot anywhere near an on the record interview. I'm predicting Trump resigns before that happens

he'll put many fabulous, tremendous sentences together

he has all the best words

baby steps....

lol

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he was willing to speak under oath to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.

“I’m looking forward to it,” Mr. Trump said of talking to Mr. Mueller, ending months of speculation over whether he would submit to questions from the special counsel, who is also believed to be looking into whether the president sought to thwart the inquiry.

Quit linking links that have pay walls , I use up all my freebies on the first of the month with Washington post.

baby steps....

lol

Quit linking links that have pay walls , I use up all my freebies on the first of the month with Washington post.

that's the new york times, zippy

find another excuse

find another excuse

It's the same thing pecker head I use up all those links on the first day of the month...and I am not paying for more...

find another excuse

It's the same thing pecker head I use up all those links on the first day of the month...and I am not paying for more...

get a better job

you must be sick of the drive through by now

he'll put many fabulous, tremendous sentences together

he has all the best words
And supporters believe him!

schumer tearshdhd.jpg

Forum List

Back