Will Mueller Interview Trump?

After this Trump Russia hoax keeps dragging on. Trump said he would meet with Mueller about this hoax. The president is being coerced into this ridiculously played out fake news conspiracy. He's ready either way to prove the hoax. While still trying to make America great.

After this Trump Russia hoax keeps dragging on. Trump said he would meet with Mueller about this hoax. The president is being coerced into this ridiculously played out fake news conspiracy. He's ready either way to prove the hoax. While still trying to make America great.
So is Mueller dishonestly pursing the charges or is he being tricked?

He's on audio saying it. Which wouldn't stop him from saying he didn't, and his supporters saying the tape is doctored or some dumb shit.

He doesn't have to say he didn't say it. Just decline the honor because of further legal advice.
That is the thing.

Trump said he would be willing to talk to Meuller. He did not say he 'would' talk to Mueller.

He would be smart to approve a specific set of questions or limit the inquiry to specific topics and pre-approve the questions in advance.
Well, any criminal would love to set the rules, but that's not how it works

Trump can replace Mueller after this whole one sided hoax ends. It's ridiculous how this Trump Russia hoax has turned into a Fake News manipulated story like this....

koiphoto.jpg

Fake News claimed through the fish food. But the Japan prime minister did it first. Then president Trump followed. I equate this Mueller stunt the fake news eats up to this.

He's on audio saying it. Which wouldn't stop him from saying he didn't, and his supporters saying the tape is doctored or some dumb shit.

He doesn't have to say he didn't say it. Just decline the honor because of further legal advice.
That is the thing.

Trump said he would be willing to talk to Meuller. He did not say he 'would' talk to Mueller.

He would be smart to approve a specific set of questions or limit the inquiry to specific topics and pre-approve the questions in advance.
Well, any criminal would love to set the rules, but that's not how it works
In fact, as President, he can set the boundaries or not appear at all. You see, he isn't a criminal at all. It's kind of like DACA. Bargain with me, or I'll just deport them.

Trump won’t do it because he’s smarter than that. Mueller is desperate, he has absolutely nothing, Trump ignoreshim and the whole thing disappears in a puff of taxpayer dollars.
Mueller can force him to testify in front of a grand jury

No he can't

strangely, scotus disagrees with you

The Court rejected Nixon's claim to an "absolute, unqualified Presidential privilege of immunity from judicial process under all circumstances." It held that a claim of Presidential privilege as to materials subpoenaed for use in a criminal trial cannot override the needs of the judicial process, if that claim is based, not on the ground that military or diplomatic secrets are implicated, but merely on the ground of a generalized interest in confidentiality. Nixon was ordered to deliver the subpoenaed materials to the District Court.

United States v. Nixon - Wikipedia

Again it was about with holding evidence and Bill Clinton's was about a civil trial, this is criminal.

well, you admit trump's a criminal

baby steps....

i realize that you graduated summa from close cover before striking law school, but if mueller subpoenas trump- trump will answer his questions

what do you think refusing to submit is, if not withholding evidence?

lol
The only thing you're forgetting here is that Trump may sit in the chair, but he may "forget;" he may not be allowed to answer by his attorney; he may -- dare I say it -- lie.
Hopefully, what Mueller hopes to gain is not actual new information.

Mueller can force him to testify in front of a grand jury

No he can't

The Court rejected Nixon's claim to an "absolute, unqualified Presidential privilege of immunity from judicial process under all circumstances." It held that a claim of Presidential privilege as to materials subpoenaed for use in a criminal trial cannot override the needs of the judicial process, if that claim is based, not on the ground that military or diplomatic secrets are implicated, but merely on the ground of a generalized interest in confidentiality. Nixon was ordered to deliver the subpoenaed materials to the District Court.

Again it was about with holding evidence and Bill Clinton's was about a civil trial, this is criminal.

baby steps....

i realize that you graduated summa from close cover before striking law school, but if mueller subpoenas trump- trump will answer his questions

lol
The only thing you're forgetting here is that Trump may sit in the chair, but he may "forget;" he may not be allowed to answer by his attorney; he may -- dare I say it -- lie.

Maybe Trump will use reverse physcoloy ...And just say more outlandish things ?

Like what is wiping the server mean "with a cloth or something ?"

Play dumb like Bill and Hillary did, it's not a lie , was it?

No he can't

baby steps....

lol

You left yourself wide open for this one:
The only difference is, Trump won't be "playing" dumb. He is dumb.

baby steps....

lol

Dumb enough to beat Hillary?

baby steps....

lol

I'm done talking about her, about a year and a half ago.

baby steps....

lol

I'm done talking about her, about a year and a half ago.

Resistance she is still playing around.

baby steps....

lol

That is a silly statement.

No he can't

baby steps....

lol

Hopefully he just talks and talks and talks.

The difference between him and Bill and Hillary is that they have functioning brains

Forum List

Back