Will Lynch Snub The White House Again?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Marshawn Lynch is getting pretty nuts over media interviews and the color of his game shoes and that crotch grabbing thing.

It was all funny and shit last season but now the fines are mounting up near a million bucks.

Thats a butt load of money he could have spent on the kids of his old hood.

If the Hawks win next Sunday will Marshawn snub the president AGAIN?

Word Beastmode! Grow the fuck up!

Lynch will be out of Seattle after this season, is skill set is diminishing, cap room is tightening.

Lynch is just a prima donna athlete, the league is filled with these idiots.

I was disappointed when Seattle signed the jerk, jerk then, jerk now, nothing has changed.

Marshawn Lynch is getting pretty nuts over media interviews and the color of his game shoes and that crotch grabbing thing.

It was all funny and shit last season but now the fines are mounting up near a million bucks.

The man is simply deathly afraid of speaking in public, that's all

He must also be deathly deathly afraid of misplacing his package, too.
Marshawn Lynch is, quite simply, a JACKASS. A good, tough football player, but still a king size JACKASS.

He must also be deathly deathly afraid of misplacing his package, too.
Marshawn Lynch is, quite simply, a JACKASS. A good, tough football player, but still a king size JACKASS.
Sure, but it just seems unlikely he'd snub the President because he's a jackass.

I think he's just scared he might have to speak in front of people. Visits to the white house usually involve lot's of that

well i wouldnt blame him actually if he snubbed the white house.with that facist mass murderer,i would actually have respect for him if he did. all these brainwashed sheople who go there to visit these mass murderers who ran that place,are indeed sheople who dont get it how evil the people are that occupy that place.

and yeah,beastmode has really made given the seahawks a bad name with his childish antics.

Now the NFL has threatened to penalize the Seahawks 15 yards if Lynch puts his hand on his crotch area when crossing the goal line.

Marshawn Lynch has made possibly two of the most spectacular runs in an NFL football game both accented by Marshawn putting his hand on his private parts when entering the end zone accompanied by a back flip of sorts.

The NFL has shown the runs for their own purposes and included the goal line celebration.

My problem with the effort to penalize Lynch for his choice of celebration is that professional baseball players grab their privates frequently when standing at or near the batter's box. The public has seen this behavior many thousands of times watching baseball.

The NFL is picking on Lynch unfairly for his grab thing.

Now the NFL has threatened to penalize the Seahawks 15 yards if Lynch puts his hand on his crotch area when crossing the goal line.

Marshawn Lynch has made possibly two of the most spectacular runs in an NFL football game both accented by Marshawn putting his hand on his private parts when entering the end zone accompanied by a back flip of sorts.

The NFL has shown the runs for their own purposes and included the goal line celebration.

My problem with the effort to penalize Lynch for his choice of celebration is that professional baseball players grab their privates frequently when standing at or near the batter's box. The public has seen this behavior many thousands of times watching baseball.

It's called excessive celebration, they aren't picking on anyone, they are stopping a ball player for looking like an dumb shit.

Last edited:

It's called excessive celebration, they are picking on anyone,my hey are stopping a ball player for looking like an dumb shit.

Huh? That shits unintelligible! :lol:

This is the Cheaterbowl. Cheaters always prosper. Seattle will out-cheat NE in the Superbowl.

I hope Marshawn Lynch embarrasses the NE secondary on Sunday, and walks on their faces into the end zone. The only way he could top that would be to completely shun the Paparazzi, deny all interviews and disappear into the sunset.

As Dewey Finn reminded us in School of Rock,
the sole object of life is to Stick it to the Man.

If you want to know why we put up with Lynch and his idiosyncrasies just watch this video and imagine this BEAST in YOUR team's backfield... And dream on................

Lynch is a Cal back, born in Oakland. Don't forget that, cuz he don't. He don't talk to no tools.

If you want to know why we put up with Lynch and his idiosyncrasies just watch this video and imagine this BEAST in YOUR team's backfield... And dream on................

Just as I have been saying, fans will put up with cheaters, idiots, tools, all for the sake of winning.

Seattle fans are no different than any other NFL fan.

Carroll pushes the envelope, Bellichick pushes the envelope and as long as they push for your team, they are a okay in the fans book.

Lynch is a Cal back, born in Oakland. Don't forget that, cuz he don't. He don't talk to no tools.
at first i bet he was depressed about not being drafted by the raiders.the seahawks did him the biggest favor in the world picking him up from the Bills.Now he is on the west coast much closer to his hometown not having to travel clear across the country anymore during the off season.

People around here don't share the disdain for Lynch. Washingtonians love their beastmode. I see a LOT of Seahawks jerseys these days and most of them are 24.

One thing I sort of respect about Brady is that he's not on a bunch of dorky commercials for insurance, pizza and soup.

^^^^
Sounds like Huggy wants Lynch to grab his crotch......(didn't know you were going to the game, Huggy .....:lol:).

^^^^
Sounds like Huggy wants Lynch to grab his crotch......(didn't know you were going to the game, Huggy .....:lol:).

I'm not.

Don't even go to Seahawks home games anymore. Too loud..they took away the smoking area.

TV coverage has gotten so good that there is no reason to go. As long as we don't get blacked out I see no real reason to go.

^^^^

I'm not.

Don't even go to Seahawks home games anymore. Too loud..they took away the smoking area.

TV coverage has gotten so good that there is no reason to go. As long as we don't get blacked out I see no real reason to go.

I heard the Seahawks have a restraining order against you since they found you in the shower with Lynch. That's why you don't go to Seahawk games.

Forum List

Back