• I'll watch only if Brady is banned from the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll watch only for the commericals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
...I've already heard people say they are going to boycott the game, and I hope everybody does. I hope the sponsors waste million$ on those stupid commercials, with nobody to see them. I hope the NFL takes it up the wahzoo like baseball did when the players went on strike.

New England scored 21 points in the first half with "deflated" balls, and they scored 24 points in the second half with inflated balls. And all week it's been the shame of it. It's just like when Bubba got his knob slobed by Monica,...oh shame shame. But not a word was said when Gingrich was doing the same thing at the same time. It's all about who's got the balls.

You gonna watch?

Hell no! I am all about the boycotting! :talktothehand:

I boycott every year. In fact, I boycott football all together.

But the Buffalo wings can stay.

shutterstock_130912217.jpg

Can I change my vote after the half time break?

I kind of have to watch the action for a while, and then weigh that against the commercial entertainment. A boring Super Bowl game is easy to spot about half way through the second quarter.

i like that part of how beli CHEAT should be banned.that is one reason why the NFL is a joke the way they allowed him to keep coaching after spygate.

This might be the first SuperBowl I haven't watched in 30 plus years.
I wasn't planning on watching before Flatballgate. I do not like the Patriots because they kept a cheating coach, and I don't particularly like the Seahawks either.
I just don't care.
And I agree with the OP, I have heard quite a few people say they won't watch this year either.

Not sure if I'll watch or not, I haven't made up my mind. I really don't care for either team.

I don't like the Pats but I'm betting money that they'll win in a blowout. I expect the ratings to be great. This deflated football story is so overblown.

They should have it on a Saturday. I hate waking up on a Monday with a hangover.

You and 300,000,000 other people wish the same thing.
The question has been asked a million times, the prevailing theory is for two reasons - one by holding it on a Sunday it provides an extra day for the host city to make $$ off of visitors. And two - Sunday is a blank day where the fewest number of people are working, the more people to watch.

...I've already heard people say they are going to boycott the game, and I hope everybody does. I hope the sponsors waste million$ on those stupid commercials, with nobody to see them. I hope the NFL takes it up the wahzoo like baseball did when the players went on strike.

New England scored 21 points in the first half with "deflated" balls, and they scored 24 points in the second half with inflated balls. And all week it's been the shame of it. It's just like when Bubba got his knob slobed by Monica,...oh shame shame. But not a word was said when Gingrich was doing the same thing at the same time. It's all about who's got the balls.

You gonna watch?

Why should I take your opinion seriously when you don't even know that the score was 17-7 at the half and the Pats went on a 28-0 tear in the second half?

It's time for Goddell to step in and make a statement.

This has gone on long enough.

Time for Rodger Dodger to start earning his millions.

Goodell is the worst commissioner. This should never ever have been allowed to go this far. Yet another scandal that Goodell has fucked up. How many is that now? All of them?

It's time for Goddell to step in and make a statement.

This has gone on long enough.

Time for Rodger Dodger to start earning his millions.

Goodell is the worst commissioner. This should never ever have been allowed to go this far. Yet another scandal that Goodell has fucked up. How many is that now? All of them?

Maybe Obama can get the job when his term is over.........

You gonna watch?

We won't know the actual total of people that watch Super Bowl XLIX until after the game but-----but the advertisers are paying the most they've ever paid for each ad, expecting it to be the most watched TV event in history - check it out here.

And-----and ticket prices are the highest for any-----any entertainment event in history, all of which leads me to believe - if you ain't watchin', you just may miss the most watched event in the history of the world, but that's OK there'll be lots-o-folks that'll be able to fill you in on the particulars.

Resale Prices For Super Bowl XLIX Tickets Rise To Record Levels
"This year, however, it has made a meta-comeback in the ticket world. When this year’s Super Bowl is played and done, regardless of who wins, it will likely be the Super Bowl of all Super Bowls — the most expensive NFL championship ever based on ticket resale prices."

Records are broken every year for the cost of commercials goes up, the prices go up and so on, and next year it will all break the records set this year. No surprise here.

Forum List

Back