Will Judges throw Comey under the bus?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
FISA Judges are going to come under strict scrutiny from Barr and Durham. They will either disavow their bogus search warrants or be exposed as anti-Trump collaborators who have violated their oaths of office. Which will it be?

FISA Judges are going to come under strict scrutiny from Barr and Durham. They will either disavow their bogus search warrants or be exposed as anti-Trump collaborators who have violated their oaths of office. Which will it be?

And when they uphold the warrants and legal and justified?

Oh, that's when they get called nasty names by old Trumpybear and friends?

Never mind.

Last edited:
With Barr declassifying and the Ds, Schiff and Nadler in particular, are making noises like they are already trying to throw the judges under the bus to save their own butts I have no idea what will happen. Suicide by multiple rounds to the back of the head as with Seth Rich appears likely but would that be believable? I am also uncertain who would be the victims.

Never mind.

And hazard being charged with treason themselves? I think not.

Idiot Dem's demand investigations into corruption and crime. Idiot Dem's found to be engaged in corruption and crimes. lol :popcorn:

Never mind.

Of greater importance is who has the best security. I doubt the judges will. The court US Marshals are holding patronage jobs and I am uncertain who picks them.

Suicide by multiple rounds to the back of the head as with Seth Rich appears likely but would that be believable?

I am concerned about that myself. The potential repercussions from this investigation are so serious that political assassination is not out of the question. I hope that everyone involved has serious security protection.

Will Comey throw the FISA judges under the bus? They are all involved in an attempted political coup. My guess is that Barr will figure it out and indict the traitors.

Obama, Pelosi and others will use any means necessary to prevent their crimes from becoming public knowledge

Never mind.

Being charged with treason by Grumpybear and friends consists mainly of being insulted on Faux New and at Trumpsters Fascist Rallies when he claims they are all going to jail. (and the crowed goes wild!) So I think they can stand the heat for a year and a half.

Forum List

Back