Will it ever stop? Please make it stop . . ..

They only have their government to blame. (I made that up myself!)

Nope. I know for a fact you didn't. Another Pro-Palestinian liar exposed!

Look to the thread where you think you got it and then see my latest reply to where it really came from.

Penelope.

Palestinian aggression continues Israeli child BURNED ALIVE in Samaria Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Teddy, you must read about the Middle East invaders success rate...over a thousand million people willing to die to fight Western invaders to their lands...

Willing to die.

And what good will their dying do the ones left behind. They outnumber the Jews by at least a thousand to one and still the demographics are not enough for them. You need to look at the divisions and hate in the various islamic factions, which is why they will never be big enough to take on Israel. Which is why the palestinians are forced to go it alone and get killed in their thousands needlessly.
Hezbollah, Iran, Isil, Arab Spring? Give it time Phoney.

They have been around under many names for the last 66 years and have not yet managed to do squatt. How much more time do you need to gain the upper hand. Just look at hezbolla quaking in their boots in case ISIS comes for them. Iran is all mouth and no action which is why they use proxies to fight their wars. ISIS will fizzle out and be destroyed by the rest of the arab nations and the arab spring has been shown to be just a bunch of bullies and blood thirsty terrorists.
Even arab women are beating the crap out of all these groups because they are disorganised and selfish.

Palestinians never wanted peace...They want israel gone.
There is a difference?

Yes. But having peace and having no Palestinians is the same thing. Since it's obvious that Palestinians would rather continue fighting.
And probably will until Israel ends its occupation.
That's not how occupations work. Violence must end FIRST. But since it's obvious that Palestinians would prefer to die then have a peaceful life besides Israel, their future looks quite bleak. Palestinians sure know how to dig a deep hole.
Israel's version of peace is all of Palestine without the Palestinians. That would have happened already if the Palestinians sat back and let it happen.

Whatever is the Israeli version of peace it still remains that the Arabs could have established their dream of a Palestinian State in any of the 18 years (1949-1967) in which they controlled all of the territory (including all of Jerusalem) they now demand and could have done so without Israeli cooperation. Those days are long gone. :cool-45:

My response was simple; there are 2 options - 1) herd all arab muslims into a single country and remove them from the rest of the planet 2) reform, or even better, eliminate entirely, the death cult of islam.

Needless to say, several people, after recognizing the big picture to which i was referring, nodded in agreement.

Well, barbarians have often considered genocide to be a good solution.

Yeah ... fortunately Israel is strong enough to defend its people and territory, eh Coyote?

Look to the thread where you think you got it and then see my latest reply to where it really came from.

Penelope.

Palestinian aggression continues Israeli child BURNED ALIVE in Samaria Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Teddy, you must read about the Middle East invaders success rate...over a thousand million people willing to die to fight Western invaders to their lands...

Willing to die.

Yeah ... THEIR LANDS ... and they are eager to purge all "non-believers." Of course, at the same time they also demand to be a protected (or honored) minority in other lands. How convenient.

Penelope.

Willing to die.

And what good will their dying do the ones left behind. They outnumber the Jews by at least a thousand to one and still the demographics are not enough for them. You need to look at the divisions and hate in the various islamic factions, which is why they will never be big enough to take on Israel. Which is why the palestinians are forced to go it alone and get killed in their thousands needlessly.
Hezbollah, Iran, Isil, Arab Spring? Give it time Phoney.

:lmao:

No, it won't ever stop.

Neither will the support for it arising from subhumans everywhere who hate Jews as the representation of all that they aren't.

It's all just basic psychology at work here. Jews are always cast as successful and powerful and in control,so when all the useless things realize they are completely devoid of any value whatsoever, they project their inadequacies unto a scapegoat rather than taking any steps towards becoming more human.

Many palestinians think they need to fight and die for the cause of a palestine, but not all. That cleansing the land with Israeli/jewish blood will somehow make Allah happy, but they don't understand the Quran, they have been brainwashed.
There is no reason in the Quran that muslims and jews cannot share the city and holy places of the land given to the children of Israel. What they are suffering now is the work of the Mufti of Jerusalem that worked with Hitler to perpetrate the holocaust.

Last edited:
Many palestinians think they need to fight and die for the cause of a palestine, but not all. That cleansing the land with Israeli/jewish blood will somehow make Allah happy, but they don't understand the Quran, they have been brainwashed.
There is no reason in the Quran that muslims and jews cannot share the city and holy places of the land given to the children of Israel. What they are suffering now is the work of the Mufti of Jerusalem that worked with Hitler to perpetrate the holocaust.
I don't see why after a peace deal is signed that Israelis would be allowed free access to the Mount as visitors by treaty...Jews should build a new Temple in western Jerusalem and let their be a lasting peace! I'm sure Yahweh won't mind being worshiped in a spot a few kilometers away.

I don't see why after a peace deal is signed that Israelis would be allowed free access to the Mount as visitors by treaty...Jews should build a new Temple in western Jerusalem and let their be a lasting peace! I'm sure Yahweh won't mind being worshiped in a spot a few kilometers away.

I suggest you remove your Dome and stick it someplace more appropriate.

I suggest you remove your Dome and stick it someplace more appropriate.
Good 'ol Sniffer, can't keep her nose clean to a comment of peace instead of its piece it demands as a price..

But, C'est la vie;

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even when I miss
I always come
Close.

Just as I am sure the arab muslims wont mind having their two carbuncles taken apart and relocated in Ramallah or Bagdad. Then the real worship of God can take place and not the heathen idolatry that takes place at the moment. Cant be a muslim hole site as it is not mentioned once in the koran.

The Palestinians have existed their just fine for eons without outside interference.

I consider an eon to be something a bit longer than a few decades, myself.

They've been around for longer than a few decades or are you under the assumption that the only people who lived there prior to a few decades ago were the Jews?

The Palestinians have existed their just fine for eons without outside interference.

They've been around for longer than a few decades or are you under the assumption that the only people who lived there prior to a few decades ago were the Jews?

Nobody called themselves "Palestinian" until Arafat insisted that they do so for propaganda purposes.

They are Arabs.

Well, barbarians have often considered genocide to be a good solution.

Which is why all muslims are such good practioners of the art, just look at the Jews in medina, the Armenians, the Jews of Europe, the Slavs of Yugoslavia, the Hindus, the Sikhs and laterly the Syrians.

Actually I was thinking of the Christian genocide of Jews during the Holocaust; the Rwandan genocide (also Christian), the attempted genocide by the Serbs of ethnic Albanian Muslims; the American genocides against various indiginous peoples in North America; the Great Irish Famine; the Russian expulsion and genocide of the Circassians and most of the Muslim population of the North Caucusus; the Ottoman persecution and genocide of it's Christian minorities (Assyrians, Greeks and Armenians) and Kurds; the Russian Genocide against the Don Cossacks; the Soviet expulsion and genocide of the Chechnyans and mass deportations of Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians to areas where they could not survive (like Siberia); the Nanking massacre; the Dominican genocide of Haitians living in the Dominican Republic....and that is only a few.

And all pale into insignificance when the numbers are crunched and you see that muslims come out on top for violence and deaths

Link?

These do

1 400 Years of Islamic Aggression An Analysis

Islam - 270 Million people killed in 1400 Years - What Every Human Must Know - YouTube

Articles The Greatest Murder Machine in History

Killings for Islam

To quote you - how about some unbiased and reputable sources Phoenall? Something from actual historians maybe, not the Christian Broadcasting Network, or some anonymous youtube. This isn't "crunching the numbers" - it's just slamming Islam.

Nobody called themselves "Palestinian" until Arafat insisted that they do so for propaganda purposes.

They are Arabs.

They are descendents of people who have lived there as long as the Jews mixed with various waves of immigrants. It doesn't matter what they are called or when that name was chosen. They are real people who's families have a long history there.

They are Arabs.
So?

Which is why all muslims are such good practioners of the art, just look at the Jews in medina, the Armenians, the Jews of Europe, the Slavs of Yugoslavia, the Hindus, the Sikhs and laterly the Syrians.

Actually I was thinking of the Christian genocide of Jews during the Holocaust; the Rwandan genocide (also Christian), the attempted genocide by the Serbs of ethnic Albanian Muslims; the American genocides against various indiginous peoples in North America; the Great Irish Famine; the Russian expulsion and genocide of the Circassians and most of the Muslim population of the North Caucusus; the Ottoman persecution and genocide of it's Christian minorities (Assyrians, Greeks and Armenians) and Kurds; the Russian Genocide against the Don Cossacks; the Soviet expulsion and genocide of the Chechnyans and mass deportations of Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians to areas where they could not survive (like Siberia); the Nanking massacre; the Dominican genocide of Haitians living in the Dominican Republic....and that is only a few.

And all pale into insignificance when the numbers are crunched and you see that muslims come out on top for violence and deaths

Link?

These do

1 400 Years of Islamic Aggression An Analysis

Islam - 270 Million people killed in 1400 Years - What Every Human Must Know - YouTube

Articles The Greatest Murder Machine in History

Killings for Islam

To quote you - how about some unbiased and reputable sources Phoenall? Something from actual historians maybe, not the Christian Broadcasting Network, or some anonymous youtube. This isn't "crunching the numbers" - it's just slamming Islam.

Palestinians - Entity Defined by its Opposition to Zionism

My Right Word Palestine or Southern Syria

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2013/06/11/arab-leaders-confess-palestinian-people-exist/

Palestinian Leaders Don t Want an Independent State Middle East Quarterly

CAMERA Touching A Nerve -- Palestinian Origins

Southern Syria Information from Answers.com

They are Arabs.
So?

So the word Palestinian is a hoax, just like the word 'Palestine' is

They are Arabs.
So?

So the word Palestinian is a hoax, just like the word 'Palestine' is

No. They are a people. Real live human beings.

Every "name" for a "people" was a hoax at one time.

Forum List

Back