Will it ever stop? Please make it stop . . ..

My response was simple; there are 2 options - 1) herd all arab muslims into a single country and remove them from the rest of the planet 2) reform, or even better, eliminate entirely, the death cult of islam.

Needless to say, several people, after recognizing the big picture to which i was referring, nodded in agreement.

Well, barbarians have often considered genocide to be a good solution.

Israel's version of peace is all of Palestine without the Palestinians.
If the world and other arabs piss on palistanians, why can't jews?
That would have happened already if the Palestinians sat back and let it happen.
Oh, bog off. Left to themselves, palistanians couldn't wipe their own ass, of course. They've been lucky that Israel-hate exists in which palistanians play an important role of the jackass.

The Palestinians have existed their just fine for eons without outside interference.

Correct, and then along come the arab muslims to interfere and create violence, hatred, murder and terrorism.

Always remember the arab muslims were kicked out of Jerusalem in 1099 and did not gain control again until 1948

My response was simple; there are 2 options - 1) herd all arab muslims into a single country and remove them from the rest of the planet 2) reform, or even better, eliminate entirely, the death cult of islam.

Needless to say, several people, after recognizing the big picture to which i was referring, nodded in agreement.

Which is why all muslims are such good practioners of the art, just look at the Jews in medina, the Armenians, the Jews of Europe, the Slavs of Yugoslavia, the Hindus, the Sikhs and laterly the Syrians.

That would have happened already if the Palestinians sat back and let it happen.
Oh, bog off. Left to themselves, palistanians couldn't wipe their own ass, of course. They've been lucky that Israel-hate exists in which palistanians play an important role of the jackass.

The Palestinians have existed their just fine for eons without outside interference.

Correct, and then along come the arab muslims to interfere and create violence, hatred, murder and terrorism.

Always remember the arab muslims were kicked out of Jerusalem in 1099 and did not gain control again until 1948

You're squashing bits and pieces from a long period of history while leaving a significant amount of material out.

Which is why all muslims are such good practioners of the art, just look at the Jews in medina, the Armenians, the Jews of Europe, the Slavs of Yugoslavia, the Hindus, the Sikhs and laterly the Syrians.

Actually I was thinking of the Christian genocide of Jews during the Holocaust; the Rwandan genocide (also Christian), the attempted genocide by the Serbs of ethnic Albanian Muslims; the American genocides against various indiginous peoples in North America; the Great Irish Famine; the Russian expulsion and genocide of the Circassians and most of the Muslim population of the North Caucusus; the Ottoman persecution and genocide of it's Christian minorities (Assyrians, Greeks and Armenians) and Kurds; the Russian Genocide against the Don Cossacks; the Soviet expulsion and genocide of the Chechnyans and mass deportations of Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians to areas where they could not survive (like Siberia); the Nanking massacre; the Dominican genocide of Haitians living in the Dominican Republic....and that is only a few.

You're squashing bits and pieces from a long period of history while leaving a significant amount of material out.

What was there in the middle that was arab muslim control of palestine. The last muslim control was by the Ottomans who lost the control of the land in 1919 to the LoN. The LoN allocated certain parts of Ottoman controlled land in the ME to the arab muslims, they allocated palestine as the national home of the Jews. So no control by the arab muslims since 1099

Actually I was thinking of the Christian genocide of Jews during the Holocaust; the Rwandan genocide (also Christian), the attempted genocide by the Serbs of ethnic Albanian Muslims; the American genocides against various indiginous peoples in North America; the Great Irish Famine; the Russian expulsion and genocide of the Circassians and most of the Muslim population of the North Caucusus; the Ottoman persecution and genocide of it's Christian minorities (Assyrians, Greeks and Armenians) and Kurds; the Russian Genocide against the Don Cossacks; the Soviet expulsion and genocide of the Chechnyans and mass deportations of Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians to areas where they could not survive (like Siberia); the Nanking massacre; the Dominican genocide of Haitians living in the Dominican Republic....and that is only a few.

And all pale into insignificance when the numbers are crunched and you see that muslims come out on top for violence and deaths

Where did i say kill them all, the way the arab muslims want to do to everyone else? I simply said herd them into a single country, and keep them there.

That's was Hitlers initial idea.

And the Grand Mufties, who first broached the subject of sending all the Jews to palestine for the palestinians to deal with.

They only have their government to blame. (I made that up myself!)

Nope. I know for a fact you didn't. Another Pro-Palestinian liar exposed!

Look to the thread where you think you got it and then see my latest reply to where it really came from.

Penelope.

Palestinian aggression continues Israeli child BURNED ALIVE in Samaria Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Teddy, you must read about the Middle East invaders success rate...over a thousand million people willing to die to fight Western invaders to their lands...

Willing to die.

Last edited:

They did? Really? Where was that? The facts and census data clearly show they are immigrants from syria, jordan and egypt, including arafat himself.

Facts much?
The facts and census data show no such thing.

They show a mix of indiginous peoples (muslim, christian, jews, druze and others) that have lived there for ages along with immigrants from Syria, Jordan, Egypt and other areas.

Honesty much?

And all pale into insignificance when the numbers are crunched and you see that muslims come out on top for violence and deaths

Link?

They show a mix of indiginous peoples (muslim, christian, jews, druze and others) that have lived there for ages along with immigrants from Syria, Jordan, Egypt and other areas.

Honesty much?

As I showed in earlier posts, the population growth of the arab muslims was way beyond natural reproduction, i.e., there was massive arab muslim immigration into the WB/Gaza/Israel landscape from 1900-1950, a fact you refuse to deal with.

Look to the thread where you think you got it and then see my latest reply to where it really came from.

Penelope.

Palestinian aggression continues Israeli child BURNED ALIVE in Samaria Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Teddy, you must read about the Middle East invaders success rate...over a thousand million people willing to die to fight Western invaders to their lands...

Willing to die.

And what good will their dying do the ones left behind. They outnumber the Jews by at least a thousand to one and still the demographics are not enough for them. You need to look at the divisions and hate in the various islamic factions, which is why they will never be big enough to take on Israel. Which is why the palestinians are forced to go it alone and get killed in their thousands needlessly.

They did? Really? Where was that? The facts and census data clearly show they are immigrants from syria, jordan and egypt, including arafat himself.

Facts much?

Honesty much?

Depends on which version of events you believe, I prefer the Ottoman version that shows 3 attempts at colonising palestine with arab muslims to work the land and make it fertile. After all 3 attempts failed the Ottomans invited the European Jews to migrate and colonise palestine, which they did and turned the barren desert into a fertile garden of eden. That is when the majority of arab muslims turned up in palestine on the promise of higher wages and more work.

Link?

These do

1 400 Years of Islamic Aggression An Analysis

Islam - 270 Million people killed in 1400 Years - What Every Human Must Know - YouTube

Articles The Greatest Murder Machine in History

Killings for Islam

Honesty much?

As I showed in earlier posts, the population growth of the arab muslims was way beyond natural reproduction, i.e., there was massive arab muslim immigration into the WB/Gaza/Israel landscape from 1900-1950, a fact you refuse to deal with.

Exactly the arab muslims went from a group with one of the worst survival rates at less than 50 in every 1000 surviving to adulthood to close on to 100% survival rates. This at a time when medical science was incapable of preventing 50% of infant mortallities and still births. The only possible solution would be if they migrated to the area in vast numbers. Even today the palestinians dont have the survival rates they had in the years between 1890 and 1948.

Penelope.

Willing to die.

And what good will their dying do the ones left behind. They outnumber the Jews by at least a thousand to one and still the demographics are not enough for them. You need to look at the divisions and hate in the various islamic factions, which is why they will never be big enough to take on Israel. Which is why the palestinians are forced to go it alone and get killed in their thousands needlessly.
Hezbollah, Iran, Isil, Arab Spring? Give it time Phoney.

Forum List

Back