Will Hillary Lose.....?

Will Hillary Lose if she chooses a FEMALE Running Mate?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm leaving the country so don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hillary could choose Man Bear Pig as VP and 45% of us would vote for her,,,then again, 45% of us were all hit by sniper fire that wiped out 30% of our brains.

It is off topic, forgive me but you need to check this guy "thriller" out. He is amazing. ...talking about far out there....(in the Universe, I mean)

How wild would it be if she picked Kasich?!

It is off topic, forgive me but you need to check this guy "thriller" out. He is amazing. ...talking about far out there....(in the Universe, I mean)
who is thriller?

Hillary will win regardless of who she chooses as a running mate

She does get to run against Trump

I'd say the odds of her picking a republican governor as her running mate are about zero to none.

Yeah, I agree, but it would be fascinating if she did pick Kasich. The election season has already been wacky as all hell. Why not add a little more to the mix? lol

Hillary will win no matter what.

The media spin that supports her on 4 major channels will be overwhelming.

nothing of importance will lead.
she will never be asked any tough questions, well, she won't answer anything FOX asks.

seriously, leftist actually feel that trump supporters deserve to be attacked b/c trump.

They are too similar and wouldn't bring in extra votes.

The party won't pick a gal, it would be too much to have two wimmen. I predict a latino male, young, good looking and to the left of Hillary for the Bernie vote.

The party won't pick a gal, it would be too much to have two wimmen. I predict a latino male, young, good looking and to the left of Hillary for the Bernie vote.
or bernie himself

dottie would spin her head off as she realized that her god was nothing more than a sell out.

:muahaha:

It could deliver Ohio; however, I agree with your prediction. That seems the most likely running mate.

who is thriller?
Somebody from Russia. Communicating through telepathy with CIA, ISIL, elephants, dolphins etc. He builds light worlds and planets and a member of the Doctors of the Universe organization collecting taxes for Anuak (?) He is way the fuck out here. Good laughs though.

who is thriller?
Somebody from Russia. Communicating through telepathy with CIA, ISIL, elephants, dolphins etc. He builds light worlds and planets and a member of the Doctors of the Universe organization collecting taxes for Anuak (?) He is way the fuck out here. Good laughs though.

hmmm think I will pass.....

who is thriller?
he's what happens when you inhale the blunt, deep as fuck and hold it until you pass out.

Forum List

Back