Will Hillary finally be locked up?

Nope, I never watch CNN.

You swing and miss again, Fruitcake.

golf-swing.gif

Yet you remain too fucking stupid to know that Durham has indeed filed indictments on this matter.

Obviously you're depending on the Reich press to fill the broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain with you....

Look at the Nazi retard try and retreat.

Farouk vomits out...

{

Fruitcake, then why hasn't he had anyone indicted for this?
}

Tell us again how no one has been indicted, fucktard?
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

I didn't say no one has ever been indicted for any reason. I said...

Savvy?

"For this," as in Durham's motion filed on Friday.

Yet you remain too fucking stupid to know that Durham has indeed filed indictments on this matter.

Obviously you're depending on the Reich press to fill the broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain with you....
Not on the matter he filed on Friday, Fruitcake. Danchenko has nothing to do with it. Clinesmith has nothing to do with it.

You're fucked in the head, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So fucktard;

{

}

giphy.gif
"for this," the matter we're discussing. Durham's motion filed on Friday.

Is paying attention too much to expect of you, Fruitcake?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ROFL

It's an ongoing matter - retard.

You lied that there were no indictments.

But everyone here knows not to believe what you post.
Of course it's ongoing. Still, no one's been indicted for collecting IP traffic in this case. And all you can do is pray to trump.

Fruitcake, on this matter of his filing, only Sussmann was indicted and that was for lying to the FBI. Not for being given data taken from a server.

It's no one else's problem but yours that you're too stupid to comprehend Durham's motion.

So fucktard;

{

}

tenor.gif
Fruitcake, that it's ongoing doesn't translate into there will be such indictments. :eusa_doh:

Still, you're crying about crimes that not even the Special Counsel is claiming -- and still, no such indictments.

It's still only one. Did Durham's filling say that how the DNS records were obtained was illegal?

Two, brit boi.

But I've acknowledged long ago that the Nazi Reich isn't subject to the law. Hillary will never face charges. No Nazi of rank EVER faces charges.

All we can do is expose what would be crimes if committed by peasants or Republicans.

Which is why the filthy Super-PAC that is the Reich press has a black out on the news.

{
While the networks spent more than 2,600-plus minutes on the Trump-Russia narrative, they've done next to nothing on Durham. Let's review just how much coverage Durham has received from the Big Three networks since Attorney General William Barr put him on the case in the spring of 2019.

ABC gave Durham's probe nine mentions over the last two years and nine months. CBS had five. NBC had six.

Many of these were brief mentions. On ABC, they came from Republican panelists on the Sunday show "This Week." On CBS, two came in questions as Trump-hating FBI employee Peter Strzok sold his liberal-hack book on two CBS morning shows. (Has Durham contacted you? No.) On NBC, there was one question to Barr and one mention in 2021 that in his confirmation process, Attorney General Merrick Garland saw no reason to dismiss Durham.}

Without any law, which there isn't any - if the Reich stenographers can keep the public from knowing the facts, then the treason the Nazis committed won't harm the Reich in any way.

Fruitcake, that it's ongoing doesn't translate into there will be such indictments. :eusa_doh:

Still, you're crying about crimes that not even the Special Counsel is claiming -- and still, no such indictments.

Nah, I'm just mocking you for being a fucking liar and for being too fucking stupid to grasp that you've been exposed.

Everyone on the board knows you're a liar - even your fellow fascists who defend you. Likewise, everyone on the board knows that you're stupid.

Whatchagunna do? :dunno:

Two, brit boi.

But I've acknowledged long ago that the Nazi Reich isn't subject to the law. Hillary will never face charges. No Nazi of rank EVER faces charges.

All we can do is expose what would be crimes if committed by peasants or Republicans.

Which is why the filthy Super-PAC that is the Reich press has a black out on the news.

{
While the networks spent more than 2,600-plus minutes on the Trump-Russia narrative, they've done next to nothing on Durham. Let's review just how much coverage Durham has received from the Big Three networks since Attorney General William Barr put him on the case in the spring of 2019.

ABC gave Durham's probe nine mentions over the last two years and nine months. CBS had five. NBC had six.

Many of these were brief mentions. On ABC, they came from Republican panelists on the Sunday show "This Week." On CBS, two came in questions as Trump-hating FBI employee Peter Strzok sold his liberal-hack book on two CBS morning shows. (Has Durham contacted you? No.) On NBC, there was one question to Barr and one mention in 2021 that in his confirmation process, Attorney General Merrick Garland saw no reason to dismiss Durham.}

Without any law, which there isn't any - if the Reich stenographers can keep the public from knowing the facts, then the treason the Nazis committed won't harm the Reich in any way.
Only one indictment related to Sussmann, Fruitcake.

Nah, I'm just mocking you for being a fucking liar and for being too fucking stupid to grasp that you've been exposed.

Everyone on the board knows you're a liar - even your fellow fascists who defend you. Likewise, everyone on the board knows that you're stupid.

Whatchagunna do? :dunno:

LOLOL

How wonderfully ironic given you're lying about crimes that weren't committed, resulting with you having to reduce your own argument to just you wait and see!

:dance:

LOLOL

How wonderfully ironic given you're lying about crimes that weren't committed, resulting with you having to reduce your own argument to just you wait and see!

:dance:

Fucktard, you have the IQ of a radish, I get it.

But technically the one exposing the crimes in the federal prosecutor. I just refuse to lie to cover them up the way you Nazi pigs are doing.

Forum List

Back