Will Hillary finally be locked up?

Here's a question.

Durham referred Sussman for indictment months ago

What was this recent filing about in layman's terms?

And one related to Igor Danchenko, fucktard.
Which is completely unrelated to Sussmann's indictment, ya moron.

And if you're talking about indictments in general, there are 3, not 2. But in terms of rightarded claims that y'all got Hillary in the crosshairs again -- ya don't. You morons simply misread Durham's filing on last Friday.

Fucktard, you have the IQ of a radish, I get it.

But technically the one exposing the crimes in the federal prosecutor. I just refuse to lie to cover them up the way you Nazi pigs are doing.
And the only crime Durham "exposed" in his most recent motion was to show Sussman lied to the FBI.

You really got Hillary now. :lmao:

Oddly though...even though you tout Fox...you don't know why he filed that "filing".

Interesting

Did they fail to mention it?

LOL

Not only did they fail to mention it, they completely misread it and informed their mindless audience that Hillary paid to "infiltrate" servers and "spy" on Trump.

Two, brit boi.

But I've acknowledged long ago that the Nazi Reich isn't subject to the law. Hillary will never face charges. No Nazi of rank EVER faces charges.

All we can do is expose what would be crimes if committed by peasants or Republicans.
I stand corrected. It's 2 charges in total for Durham's Bull so far. Any new charges in the new filing? No?

Any hint of charges against the almighty and hilarious Hillary for the legally obtained DNS records? No?

I stand corrected. It's 2 charges in total for Durham's Bull so far. Any new charges in the new filing? No?

Any hint of charges against the almighty and hilarious Hillary for the legally obtained DNS records? No?

It's adorable watching how excited they get every time they catch Hillary.

It’s been proven over and over again. What’s not to believe? Please, be specific. Most Trump apologists don’t seem to have a handle on the difference between truth and Russian propaganda.
It came out over the weekend. Hillary started the whole thing. You watch CNN, so you wouldn't know. Bless your heart.

Now that someone inside Hillary Clinton‘s campaign has been indicted for lying to FBI and a deep state conspiracy to collude with the Russians in a plot to falsely feed information about Trump to the FBI and other govt. agencies in order to frame and remove a duly elected president…will Hillary Clinton finally be locked up for treason and other high crimes against her country?

No one from "inside of the Clinton Campaign" has been indicted for anything. The lawyer indicted simply worked for the same law firm as Hillary's lawyers.

Now that someone inside Hillary Clinton‘s campaign has been indicted for lying to FBI and a deep state conspiracy to collude with the Russians in a plot to falsely feed information about Trump to the FBI and other govt. agencies in order to frame and remove a duly elected president…will Hillary Clinton finally be locked up for treason and other high crimes against her country?

No, because there was no treason. An indictment is an accusation and not a guilty verdict. Wait until
the grand finale, and then trump and Hillary can have adjoining cells.

More political prisoners for Trumpland drones to exploit and torture...Will Trump see jailtime for his lies and deceit not to mention the lives lost over his "live the lie" rhetorical propaganda about a "stolen" election with baseless allegations of "massive fraud"?

Isn't Machiavellian politics fun!?
Dont you have Putin or Xi to blow, and more lying Russian Collusion Dildo’s to pleasure your lying ass with?

Bet you spied on your class President like Clinton spied on Trump, didn’t you?

Forum List

Back