Will drones be used more because of Boston Marathon Bombing?

I think people are eating horrible diets and dumbing down generation by generation. People believe almost anything you tell them if your convincing.

People believe what I say, yet I am just as stupid as fox news, cnn, alex jones, ect...
People are no longer conscience that they are conscience.

Do you think they will start using drones more because of this bombing?

The Resistance Report: Boston Marathon bombing will promote domestic drones!
I think the government as well as non-government entities will use drones more but not because of the Boston attack. Drones have proven to be an effective method of surveillance.

There would have to be strict limits to their use of "surveillance".
There should be no privacy in a public area. When you walk the streets, you will have eyes upon you. I have no problem with that.

From someone who would know...
:cool:
Israel police chief Yochanan Danino says Boston did all it could
Wednesday, April 17, 2013, Even in high-security Israel, terrorist attacks happen. Danino is in New York to talk terrorism with Raymond Kelly.
Boston probably did everything it could — says a man who should know. Israel Police Chief Yochanan Danino, who runs terror-ravaged nation’s civilian security force, doesn’t believe the city’s cops could have done anything to prevent the terrorist attack that killed three and wounded 184, he said Wednesday. “(Boston police) probably did what they could have done,” said Danino, who is visiting New York City to meet with Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly and survey the NYPD’s “ring of steel” — a surveillance camera network that blankets Midtown Manhattan. “I just hope that what is a reality in Israel won’t be a reality in the U.S.,” he added.

israel18n-1-web.jpg

Israeli Chief Police Commissioner Yochanan Danino is in town to visit with his NYPD counterpart, Raymond Kelly.

Danino said terrorist attacks in Israel can be as simple as someone running up and stabbing a police officer to a coordinated plot like the one that occurred Wednesday morning, when someone fired two rockets into the Red Sea resort town of Eilat. No one was injured.

Danino’s visit to New York was planned long in advance of Monday’s terrorist attack. Still, news of the Beantown blast hit home, especially since marathons are quite popular in Israel. Security at such public events in the land of milk and honey are handled a bit differently than in the U.S., Danino explained. “The police control everything,” Danino said. “There is one commander and it’s the police.”

Danino said no Israeli event — no matter how far in advance it’s been planned — can go off without approval from a bomb squad and his police force. “Sometimes people don’t like it, but they realize that ... it’s the best way to handle terrorist events.” Danino will be meeting Kelly for the next few days continue cooperating on counter-terrorism.

Read more: Israel police chief Yochanan Danino says Boston did all*it could* - NY Daily News

I think the government as well as non-government entities will use drones more but not because of the Boston attack. Drones have proven to be an effective method of surveillance.

There would have to be strict limits to their use of "surveillance".
There should be no privacy in a public area. When you walk the streets, you will have eyes upon you. I have no problem with that.

Lol. You give the government an INCH, they will take a MILE!

Forum List

Back