Will Democrats ever learn to fight back?

It's pretty hard for a Democrat to fight back with a "Kick Me Hard, I Asked For It" sign on their backs.

Doesn't really inspire much fear in the opposition.

Everyone predicted the only thing that could stop Democrats were fellow Democrats, and here we are.

Message to Democrats: Stop Sucking!

;)

Same goes for the GOP, looks like they are already in transition.

The whole liberal/progressive/democat agenda is based on lies.

Their leaders spread the lies and the gullible and the stupid never question them.

This sums it up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM]YouTube - Funniest Movie Line Ever[/ame]

[SIZE=+1]
boner-bite-me.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Liberals stuck in Custer's army[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Paul Krugman reveals why liberals are still getting their asses handed to them in every serious battle with the GOP: Liberals think they're competing in a middle-school civics class debate, which is why Krugman is still whining about the same-old riddle that’s paralyzed them for 30 straight years: "Why don’t Republicans debate fairly and honestly?!" And their answer comes down to the same feeble: "It’s because Republicans aren’t as good as we liberals are.".. How can they not play by the same grammar school rules that you guys do! It’s just…not fair, gosh! Here’s the Cliff Notes version: Americans are mean, and they don’t like losers. Siding with the liberals’ Army of Feebleness has proven, once again, to be like volunteering for Custer’s Army, only this is worse: it’s like joining Custer for the straight-to-DVD remake of Little Big Horn, a remake that’s getting a little old by now. Who wants to go through that all over again?

Forum List

Back