will Democrats and Republicans concede

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
When McMullin wins in the House?

Seriously it should make most everyone happy.

Democrats will be happy because Trump isn't president.

Republicans will be happy because Hillary isn't President.

Constitutionalists will be happy that we have an honest man who will uphold the constitution in office.

I'm not throwing my vote away in the name, "of a cause."
McNutty would be scared crapless if he was in the WH
If Putin started him down he would need pepto bismol

Technically he only needs to win one state, and last I looked he was leading in Utah. Provided of course that neither other candidate gets 270.

Aye, there's the rub.

But if it did get that far, I could see a lot of House Congresscritters thinking "it's payback time".

Jesus was called the Son of David by sinners who were using the name of an adulterer who murdered Uriah and Jesus didn't seem to complain.
Seems like this sinner stuff has gotten a little to far by the holier than thou crowd.
3 2 1 until starkey calls me immoral. LOL

Constitutionalists will be happy that we have an honest man who will uphold the constitution in office.
No, this isn't 'serious.'

And it's arrogant and wrong to presume anyone has a 'monopoly' on the Constitution.

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court, in accordance with the original understanding and intent of the Founding Generation.

Consequently, those who acknowledge this fact and follow and respect Constitutional case law can be considered 'Constitutionalists.'

As for the thread premise, it's an inane and ridiculous pipe dream.

Well, ya talked me into it

4 more years of Obama/Bush garbage...oh boy! Mine as well elect Clinton!

Who's McMullin and what would he win in the house?
He's a fucktard that Romney and his Democrat Light Brigade convinced to run to insure Clinton wins because the Democrat Light Candidate will take away enough votes from Trump to hand the states he is on the ballot in to Clinton.

He is on ballot in Virginia,Utah,Colorado,New Mexico,Iowa. He can harm Trump in those. Hell in several other states he can be written in like Pennsylvania and Arizona and Michigan and Wisconsin.

No, this isn't 'serious.'

And it's arrogant and wrong to presume anyone has a 'monopoly' on the Constitution.

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court, in accordance with the original understanding and intent of the Founding Generation.

Consequently, those who acknowledge this fact and follow and respect Constitutional case law can be considered 'Constitutionalists.'

As for the thread premise, it's an inane and ridiculous pipe dream.
...and believe me your an authority on the inane and ridiculous pipe dreams.

Technically he only needs to win one state, and last I looked he was leading in Utah. Provided of course that neither other candidate gets 270.

Aye, there's the rub.

But if it did get that far, I could see a lot of House Congresscritters thinking "it's payback time".

I agree. Especially with Trump and his alt right base going after Paul Ryan. He could easily say we aren't doing Trump. They won't vote for Clinton. And democrats will help to avoid Trump.nkey is getting there

Jesus was called the Son of David by sinners who were using the name of an adulterer who murdered Uriah and Jesus didn't seem to complain.
Seems like this sinner stuff has gotten a little to far by the holier than thou crowd.

And John the Baptist was executed for calling herod to repentance. He wasn't out there arguing for herod claiming we should excuse his sins

4 more years of Obama/Bush garbage...oh boy! Mine as well elect Clinton!

You don't have to accept Trump continuing the status quo. You can vote for actual constitutional principles in the white house

He is on ballot in Virginia,Utah,Colorado,New Mexico,Iowa. He can harm Trump in those. Hell in several other states he can be written in like Pennsylvania and Arizona and Michigan and Wisconsin.

And the beauty of him winning in Utah and making a move in Idaho is he blocks Trump and doesn't help Clinton.

Now if we can get some movement in MN to hurt Clinton too we can really shake this up

And John the Baptist was executed for calling herod to repentance. He wasn't out there arguing for herod claiming we should excuse his sins
According to ancient folklore anyway. Thought I'd point that out.

And the beauty of him winning in Utah and making a move in Idaho is he blocks Trump and doesn't help Clinton.

Now if we can get some movement in MN to hurt Clinton too we can really shake this up
Third party candidates do nothing but hurt gop chances. They will never be viable
It's all a pipe dream

Who's McMullin and what would he win in the house?

If two things happen --- one, McMullin wins a state (any state, most likely Utah) -- then he is by definition one of the three top EC vote-getters. If that happens AND neither the Democrat nor the Republican gets 270 EVs, then the election goes to the House, who can choose from any of those three. They're not bound to consider any popular vote totals when they do that.

But that depends on both of those conditions existing, which is unlikely but possible.

ANYTHING to harm Trump IS helping Clinton. This clown just like all of the establishment doesn't want the gravy train to end.

Forum List

Back