Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters
Well as I suspected, Ms. Fluke has much bigger plans for socialized medicine than the Pill.

However, as I discovered today, birth control is not all that Ms. Fluke believes private health insurance must cover. She also, apparently, believes that it is discrimination deserving of legal action if "gender reassignment" surgeries are not covered by employer provided health insurance. She makes these views clear in an article she co-edited with Karen Hu in the Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law.

The argument made in this article edited by Sandra Fluke and Karen Hu is quite clear. "Gender reassignment" is a medically necessary set of procedures that must be covered under employee provided health insurance policies. If it is not covered by those policies that is tantamount to discrimination and legal action should be taken against the employer.

Sandra Fluke, Gender Reassignment, and Health Insurance | MRCTV

I wonder how the Church, (and American taxpayers) will feel about paying for that.

Obama's new BFF. :cuckoo:

What a shock! Very few if any policies cover this and from most of the material I have read on the subject, it is a mental condition that leads to the decision to change, but we shouldn't let agenda's get in the way.

Right away comrade. Is the meeting at the old Same place?

The gutter behind the abortion clinic? (Might want to steer clear of that particular dumpster for snack though.)
You must be thinking about the same Old place. A common mistake among the uninformed.
But I'm looking for the the Same Old Place.

Oh, you must mean the old Same Place. It's around back! Here's the key.
- Firesign theater

But as anyone notice the failed obama economy during all this distraction?

Nope. That WAS the purpose of all this distraction you know. As long as they can stir up a whole pile of faux outrage, however outrageous or inconsequential, his adoring public and all the numbnuts are fooled into thinking Fearless Leader is doing okay because it isn't directed at him. He only needs a hair over 50% of the electorate to believe that come November. (Of course he will interpret that as a mandate to continue the failed economy.)
Actually the purpose of this GOP distraction was to keep people from noticing the ever improving economy so CON$ could continue to lie and deny the improvement until the GOP hoped for double dip recession comes.

Economists say U.S. economy improving at faster pace | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy is improving faster than economists had expected. They now foresee slightly stronger growth and hiring than they did two months earlier — trends that would help President Barack Obama’s re-election hopes.
That’s among the findings of an Associated Press survey late last month of leading economists. The economists think the unemployment rate will fall from its current 8.3 percent to 8 percent by Election Day. That’s better than their 8.4 percent estimate when surveyed in late December.
By the end of 2013, they predict unemployment will drop to 7.4 percent, down from their earlier estimate of 7.8 percent, according to the AP Economy Survey.

or is what Rush said about (and to) Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, acceptable to them?

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, already under fire from Democrats over his language in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception, ratcheted up his rhetoric on Thursday, saying the student should post an online sex video if taxpayers are forced to pay for contraception.

Limbaugh on Wednesday had referred to student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” for supporting a requirement that health insurance cover contraception. On his radio show Thursday, Limbaugh went a little further:
"So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex. We want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch."

U.S. News - Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

limbaugh was correct,..... the womanly hysteria of the leftist media hypocritically comical

let those parasitic leches pay for their own damn birth control

Gee. I wonder what those "low cost" college policies are going to cost in 2013. Far more than 9 dollars a month for sure. Her fellow students will be calling her worse names than slut.

I've been tuning in to some con talk radio in the past couple of days.

All I can say is WOW. Cons are acting like their little boy got beaten up by a girl on his first day of school. It's kinda pathetic...and funny as hell. Wish I would have recorded some of it cuz I think I would laugh all over again if I reheard it. I mean, I didn't just go ha ha, It certainly wasn't just a chuckle or a chortle. It was a full-on guffaw. There was PLENTY of guffawing!

You guys and your cultural heroes on AM talk radio just come across as lame. Don't you realize that people all across the country are laughing at your childishness? You're friggin' embarrassing yourselves, for cryin' out loud.

That's where you're wrong. I'm a veteran. How 'bout you?

Have you condemned Bill Maher? How about David Letterman for calling Sarah Palin's under age daughter a slut? How about Jon Steward for calling Palin a slut?

Oh, but she's an enemy of the party, so it's all good..

BTW, being a veteran won't help you if your spout your anti-American, hate filled rhetoric.

Have you condemned Bill Maher? How about David Letterman for calling Sarah Palin's under age daughter a slut? How about Jon Steward for calling Palin a slut?

BTW, being a veteran won't help you if your spout your anti-American, hate filled rhetoric.

So, you're NOT a veteran, right? Just one of those arm chair tough guys.

If he's a Vet? Then he never got the message.

So, you're NOT a veteran, right? Just one of those arm chair tough guys.

Do you think that the Catholic Church should be required by Lord Obama to buy Fluke a new mattress when she wears her current one out?

I think the Catholic Church should clean up their act regarding pedophile priests and protecting those men by shuffling them from parish to parish. This contraceptive issue is nothing compared to that.

I've been tuning in to some con talk radio in the past couple of days.

All I can say is WOW. Cons are acting like their little boy got beaten up by a girl on his first day of school. It's kinda pathetic...and funny as hell. Wish I would have recorded some of it cuz I think I would laugh all over again if I reheard it. I mean, I didn't just go ha ha, It certainly wasn't just a chuckle or a chortle. It was a full-on guffaw. There was PLENTY of guffawing!

You guys and your cultural heroes on AM talk radio just come across as lame. Don't you realize that people all across the country are laughing at your childishness? You're friggin' embarrassing yourselves, for cryin' out loud.

It's coming across the same way here.

Forum List

Back