Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters
Well, if the Catholic Church isn't forced to give women birth control or abortificants, then clearly I am personally treating women like shit.

Leftist logic!

And don't forget. The Catholic Church must not only give women birth control and abortions, but it must provide contraceptives costing $1,000/year. The Costco 40 pak of generic condoms for $9.99 or even the 26 pack of top of the line Trojan Ecstasy Condoms for $11.99 apparently isn't sufficient. Really, just how often did you guys have sex when you were in college? And did your college give you free contraceptives? If I did the math right, and you were using those Trojan condoms, you would have sex 181 times a month or 6 times a day to need $1,000 worth of them in a year. Pretty impressive. Doin't know when you had time to study for law school though.

Do you and your husband use condoms?

We did some during our child bearing years. I usually used the pill though which was very affordable and which I paid for out of pocket as insurance didn't cover it and I didn't expect it to.

And don't forget. The Catholic Church must not only give women birth control and abortions, but it must provide contraceptives costing $1,000/year. The Costco 40 pak of generic condoms for $9.99 or even the 26 pack of top of the line Trojan Ecstasy Condoms for $11.99 apparently isn't sufficient. Really, just how often did you guys have sex when you were in college? And did your college give you free contraceptives? If I did the math right, and you were using those Trojan condoms, you would have sex 181 times a month or 6 times a day to need $1,000 worth of them in a year. Pretty impressive. Doin't know when you had time to study for law school though.

Absolutely!

Any 5 year old girl who hasn't had the opportunity to ask; "What's ribbed for her pleasure mean," is being treated like shit....

But Nick Danger was a Libertarian.

And Nosmo King is a retardarian...
Retarded enough to be in tune with popular culture and understand Mustang's sig line!:eusa_whistle:
reality-check.jpg

BACK HERE IN THE REAL WORLD
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4914348-post197.html
OK liberals you can continue with your distraction flux outrage

Go back and reread this thread!

Groucho Marx was a life-long Republican.

Just thought you might want to know.

Perhaps that's why Groucho said the following...

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” -- Groucho Marx

Retarded enough to be in tune with popular culture and understand Mustang's sig line!:eusa_whistle:

Bet that makes you part of the in-crowd at all the ACORN BBQ's.....
You weren't supposed to know about the secret BBQs! I must alert Comrade Obama at once!

Spread some more of that secret Red Commie BBQ sauce on those ribs, make sure the beer's chilled, and call the Commissar to let him know that we're gonna have a party tonight while Uncensored2008 is attending his Bund Meeting.

Well, if the Catholic Church isn't forced to give women birth control or abortificants, then clearly I am personally treating women like shit.

Leftist logic!

Umm...And if they did, they most likely pay for the condoms themselves.
Why the inflammatory and most presumptuous question? IS this your attempt to elicit and angry response from Foxfyre?..If so, I think the Ed Norton character in your avatar is far more intelligent than your entire family.

Leftist logic!

So now that I politely answered your inappropriate and entirely irrelevent question, please ?answer mine. How often did you have sex when you were in college? (We need this information to accurately assess the cost involved.)

So now that I politely answered your inappropriate and entirely irrelevent question, please ?answer mine. How often did you have sex when you were in college? (We need this information to accurately assess the cost involved.)

Ummm, remember that you're addressing RW. The question would be "think back to when you were 25, how many times did you have sex in Jr. High?"

Spread some more of that secret Red Commie BBQ sauce on those ribs, make sure the beer's chilled, and call the Commissar to let him know that we're gonna have a party tonight while Uncensored2008 is attending his Bund Meeting.

The party only serves vodka; sleebo - no beer like the capitalist pigs drink.

American Party, American Rules.

Forum List

Back