Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters
Women who use contraception are sluts?

rw's do not have wives, mothers or girlfriends. They do not have sex. They do not know any women who take bc pills for medical reasons. Ans Lushbo sure as hell has not had sex in many many years. For that matter, he hasn't even seen his own little peepee in many years.

And, lushbo is the boss they all follow. They don't have the balls to think for themselves. Even Boehner goes to lushbo for his orders.

Don't look for any of them to face this head on. They just don't have the courage to go against the fat drug smuggling head of the GObP/R party.

Note that their candidate for prez also weaseled sideways out of this question.

What a bunch of limp weenies.

Half the listeners Rush has are liberals. 98% of the posts on any boards anywhere about Rush and what he said are from liberals.... The question is why do Liberals listen and talk about Rush vastly more than Republicans do?

Hell, you fuckers even quote Rush 100x more than any Republicans I have seen.

Rush makes his money off you, not conservatives.

I never listen to the guy on the radio. He's always come across as a buffoon as far as I'm concerned.

And you know this by not listening?

LOL...

No no no... he just reads about him and quotes him for no reason at all...

Maybe this is why so many people like the OP think Obama is smart and is doing a "good job" running things, because they never really have to look at his policies or what he says, they "just know."

rw's do not have wives, mothers or girlfriends. They do not have sex. They do not know any women who take bc pills for medical reasons. Ans Lushbo sure as hell has not had sex in many many years. For that matter, he hasn't even seen his own little peepee in many years.

And, lushbo is the boss they all follow. They don't have the balls to think for themselves. Even Boehner goes to lushbo for his orders.

Don't look for any of them to face this head on. They just don't have the courage to go against the fat drug smuggling head of the GObP/R party.

Look, I quoted your average everyday hack.

No rw's have voted "yes" and from reading their responses, I get it now ... They all hope the fat lush will send them dupes of the tape.

Hey, when that's the only sex you can get, you have no choice but to go for it.

Gutless wonders.

Which way did YOU vote?

(**wink**wink**)

Which way did YOU vote?

(**wink**wink**)

I did a write in... How about you?

I think there's a LOT of truth to the notion that elected Republicans don't have the courage to stand up to Rush. Boy oh boy, the GOP one screwed up political party when its members in the House and the Senate are afraid of a radio personality, even when he obviously crosses the line.

Do you know what that means? Rush is going to keep going further and further in his rhetorical excesses. Anyone who thinks these kinds of comments are endearing to women voters, even if they're conservative, should think again.

It's just one more disrespected voting block.

What would you call a college student who went whining to congress for taxpayer money to finance her sexual promiscuity? The world is upside down to liberals.

Another rw who didn't listen to her statement and has no idea what she actually said.

Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Certainly not on this forum – they blindly defend any conservative, regardless how wrong.

What would you call a college student who went whining to congress for taxpayer money to finance her sexual promiscuity? The world is upside down to liberals.

On what do you base her alleged promiscuity?

Why, her use of contraceptives, of course.

That’s conservative ‘logic’: if one’s not having sex to conceive, then she’s a slut. Simple.

On what do you base her alleged promiscuity?

Her need for birth control.

If she were in a stable committed relatioship, the guy should be picking up half the cost at least.

I listened to Rush too much today...Hopefully he and the Pubs are committing political suicide. A total a-hole. "She must be having sex 3 times a day"? A total idiot! Same with all the male Pubs in congress...Breaking: IT SAVES MONEY! Now STFU!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_angel:

Which way did YOU vote?

(**wink**wink**)

I did a write in... How about you?

What is it with rw's? They have NO courage, no real ideals. They just vote the way lushbo tells them to - even though they don't even know why.

Like I said, limp weanies.

Lushbo is proud of your lack of balls. You're a true credit to the Party of Gutless Wonders Who Are Terrified of Speaking Out Against Your Fat Leader.

What's really funny about this thread is that it was the same rw's who demanded that women take responsibility for NOT getting pregnant. According to them, MEN have no part in causing a pregnancy.

Women PAY for their insurance (pubs are against that - they want libs to pay their med bills) and those women want what they pay for. Pubs are against that too.

Ironically, today is the first day of Women's History Month.

HIP-OH-KRITS.

Why should anyone apologize for being funny?

What is funny about a lecherous wealthy older man with a national radio show insulting a young female college student?

The quote you posted (in brilliant font and color btw) is a request. And appears to be a tongue in cheek one at that.

Do you not have a sense of humor?

And, of course, if it were YOUR daughter who was being insulted and LIED about, you'd be yukkin' in up, right?

Of course you would.

What is funny about a lecherous wealthy older man with a national radio show insulting a young female college student?

The quote you posted (in brilliant font and color btw) is a request. And appears to be a tongue in cheek one at that.

Do you not have a sense of humor?

And, of course, if it were YOUR daughter who was being insulted and LIED about, you'd be yukkin' in up, right?

Of course you would.

Is this just faux outrage or do you both need to simply get over yourselves?

Forum List

Back