Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters
I often wonder why the left always posts what Rush says. If they wouldn't post it I would never hear about it. And isn't that what they would prefer?
They're obscessed because Limbaugh has them cornered in the areana of ideas...but they will tell you in other threads that he is just an entertainer and doesn't matter...

But here we are...:eusa_whistle:

Rush’s ideology is to piss people off and make them angry for ratings… Nothing more. Rush is not conservative, Progressive or a Neocon, he has no ideas or anything intelligent to say to the world… He is only on the air to inflict emotion in people that have a serious lack of knowledge and understanding about the world and how it works.

I have in the past listened to Rush, for very short periods of time and mainly because I did construction and he was simply on the radio where I worked. Rush has no interest in making the world a better pace while he is working. He is a fat drug addict who has nevers erved his country in any shape or form.

So your 'short periods' makes YOU an expert? Really?:eusa_hand:

Try again.

They're obscessed because Limbaugh has them cornered in the areana of ideas...but they will tell you in other threads that he is just an entertainer and doesn't matter...

Rush’s ideology is to piss people off and make them angry for ratings… Nothing more. Rush is not conservative, Progressive or a Neocon, he has no ideas or anything intelligent to say to the world… He is only on the air to inflict emotion in people that have a serious lack of knowledge and understanding about the world and how it works.

I have in the past listened to Rush, for very short periods of time and mainly because I did construction and he was simply on the radio where I worked. Rush has no interest in making the world a better pace while he is working. He is a fat drug addict who has nevers erved his country in any shape or form.

Try again.

No the fact that Rush knows Paul is a fluke is enough reason for him to dis him.

Hmm. I'm STILL waiting for some conservative to condemn Rush for unacceptable comments made over the air waves just like I know they would do if a liberal said the same thing (especially if the liberal said it about someone like that slut, Laura Ingraham)

Try again.

Sooooo, when Rush claims to be the "ture leader and power of the nation" but can't get his boy elected nor get a bill passed, or welp, do anything that matters I'm wrong?

Maybe Rush flip flops a lot and I needed to listen to him for 20 years so I could be up to speed with where he stands on his new founded positions that week?

If Rush is so awesome and loved, why does he not run for office? Prolly because he would get loled@ and lose by HUGE margins. Rush is a talking point at best, no ideas, no leadership... Talking points.

Try again.

No the fact that Rush knows Paul is a fluke is enough reason for him to dis him.

I heard and didn't like Rush well before I knew of Paul... But that fact won't matter to you as you make up your points as you go along.

Try again.

Sooooo, when Rush claims to be the "ture leader and power of the nation" but can't get his boy elected nor get a bill passed, or welp, do anything that matters I'm wrong?

Maybe Rush flip flops a lot and I needed to listen to him for 20 years so I could be up to speed with where he stands on his new founded positions that week?

If Rush is so awesome and loved, why does he not run for office? Prolly because he would get loled@ and lose by HUGE margins. Rush is a talking point at best, no ideas, no leadership... Talking points.

He is a political pundit/entertainer.

What part of that do you not understand?

Try again.

Thanks for repeating what I said earlier in the thread... Maybe you should read it.

Many people think Jon Stewart should be President, many voted for that dumbass... what's his name, Steven Colbert or something. That guy actually run for office, so does that make them "leaders" because people want them too be or "entertainers" as their resume would suggest, just like Rush's.

There Gramps... From this very thread, yeah, I get it. kthxbye.

Last edited:
I often wonder why the left always posts what Rush says. If they wouldn't post it I would never hear about it. And isn't that what they would prefer?
They're obscessed because Limbaugh has them cornered in the arena of ideas...but they will tell you in other threads that he is just an entertainer and doesn't matter...

They're what?

Try again.

Idiot. IF you ever listened? He has addressed this several times.

And NO I am NOT going to post what he has said and instead MAKE YOU search for it.

:eusa_hand:

Thanks for repeating what I said earlier in the thread... Maybe you should read it.

I didn't read any of the thread. No need to. People either heard the full context of it and voted or they heard nothing and voted out of partisanship. Either way its pointless.

or is what Rush said about (and to) Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, acceptable to them?

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, already under fire from Democrats over his language in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception, ratcheted up his rhetoric on Thursday, saying the student should post an online sex video if taxpayers are forced to pay for contraception.

Limbaugh on Wednesday had referred to student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” for supporting a requirement that health insurance cover contraception. On his radio show Thursday, Limbaugh went a little further:
"So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex. We want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch."

U.S. News - Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

This is news worthy for what reason? obama's failed economy devaluing the dollar making gas skyrocket should be your concern. But FUCK let's discuss rush limbaugh.:clap2:

Try again.

Idiot. IF you ever listened? He has addressed this several times.

And NO I am NOT going to post what he has said and instead MAKE YOU search for it.

:eusa_hand:

Without accountability there is no credibility.... Thus Rush's "ideas" are not credible due to the fact that he has never even tried to implement them. There is a huge leap from spouting off ideas VS actually being involved and getting an idea to work.

I could list 15 companies to start in a row, does that make me an "ideas" guy? No, it makes me just another person with thoughts floating around in my head mixed with the ability to say them out loud. Has Rush EVER done anything with any of his ideas? Didn't think so.

So in the end Rush has no credibility because his ideas are theory at best… Welcome to the human race.

....in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception...

Bimbo can afford the scores of thousands it takes to get through Georgetown Law School, but can't pony up a few hundred bucks to pay for her own pills.

Fucking liberoidals....:lmao:

LOL

Libruls fail logick

Forum List

Back