Will Cal Gal Pal Pix Get Nixed?

The lack of criminal charges.

The lack of a trial.

The lack of a jury finding him guilty.

Those things are sort of vital

Oh, you mean "White Privilege". Yeah, that's a thing.
Is that one of those "existential threats" you guys keep chirping about? Your monkey see monkey do responses are a strong indication that you are too far gone to discuss anything with. You know what a person who won't consider anyone elses opinion is called. You wear that name well.

Kavanaugh tried to rape an underage girl.

Hill had a consensual relationship with another woman.

Um, not the same thing at all.
You're obviously lying to keep yourself in good with Progs, because there were hearings on this, and no credible evidence was even hinted, much less given.

Since hatred and lying is how you maintain your creds, it's not surprising that you speak from the gutter.

Wamose is correct, there is no actual evidence Kavanaugh did the things he was accused of. If it had been a Dem being accused of those things you would automatically assume they are innocent. We should not allow our politics to dictate our values and morals.

Guy, we send people to prison on the word of witnesses every day...

Why does this guy get special consideration?
Why are you a total and complete dumbass?

No, he didn't. There is zero evidence to support your ludicrous claim

We've sent men to prison on less evidence than they had against Kavanaugh.

There was NO evidence presented against Cavanaugh. Not one bit. It was a bunch of people lying. They gave no specifics, and their friends testified that the claimed events never happened.

You are nothing but a scumbag liar. And we all know it.

She had a sexual relationship with a subordinate staffer, yet she was one screaming about Kavanaugh?

Love that shit!

The hypocrisy of the left just never never never never ends.

Idiot lefties are too stupid to realize THEY ARE RACIST by having lower expectations for non whites. It’s pathetic and a real blind spot for them.

They are patronizing and they talk down to non whites like they are helpless children.

What about the white privilege of the white accusers?

What about it?

Here's the thing, we throw poor black kids into prison on the mere say so of the police and witnesses.. all the time.

But Kavanaugh is a rich white kid from a nice family, and they probably covered God knows what up when he was a kid. We know about two incidents in his HS/College years, which means there were probably a lot more.

But again- Privilege.

Is that one of those "existential threats" you guys keep chirping about? Your monkey see monkey do responses are a strong indication that you are too far gone to discuss anything with. You know what a person who won't consider anyone elses opinion is called. You wear that name well.

Well, when I hear an opinion that doesn't come from a white trash idiot who has to check with Hate Radio to find out what the Orange Shitgibbon wants him to think, I'll treat it as such.

What about it?

Here's the thing, we throw poor black kids into prison on the mere say so of the police and witnesses.. all the time.

But Kavanaugh is a rich white kid from a nice family, and they probably covered God knows what up when he was a kid. We know about two incidents in his HS/College years, which means there were probably a lot more.

But again- Privilege.

You'll live faggot.

There was NO evidence presented against Cavanaugh. Not one bit. It was a bunch of people lying. They gave no specifics, and their friends testified that the claimed events never happened.

Again, we've put people in jail on a lot less than they had on Judge Creepy..

You get off on watching Biden grab little girls?

48364320_2221769898098063_4860132877020430336_n.jpg

What about it?

But again- Privilege.

Why the hell do you racist lefties always bring race into everything? Isn't there ever another card in your deck?

I hope you realize once you have to bring up race you've already lost the argument, right?

Last edited:
Hill's actions and her accusations against Cavanaugh are the typical example of a long-standing Democrat practice of accusing your opponent of the thing(s) you are doing. An old Sol Alinsky adage.

Kavanaugh tried to rape an underage girl.

Hill had a consensual relationship with another woman.

Um, not the same thing at all.
Prove it liar.

Well, when I hear an opinion that doesn't come from a white trash idiot who has to check with Hate Radio to find out what the Orange Shitgibbon wants him to think, I'll treat it as such.
Thanks for proving my point, bigot.

What about it?

But again- Privilege.

Why the hell do you racist lefties always bring race into everything? Isn't there ever another card in your deck?

I hope you realize once you have to bring up race you've already lost the argument, right?

He is not wrong in what he said about black people. I disagree that means that Kavanaugh is guilty, but he is not wrong about the rest

Again, we've put people in jail on a lot less than they had on Judge Creepy..

If you are claiming that innocent people have been railroaded by corrupt law enforcement people, then I will agree.

And we witnessed an attempt by corrupt lawmakers who attempted to railroad kavanaugh.

If you are claiming that innocent people have been railroaded by corrupt law enforcement people, then I will agree.

And we witnessed an attempt by corrupt lawmakers who attempted to railroad kavanaugh.

It's not just law enforcement.

Most employers will fire you on the mere accusation of sexual harassment. Al Franken was forced to resign for a lot less than what Kavanaugh was accused of.

So here you had a pretty darned credible accusation of sexual misconduct, and the Republicans were, "Let's ram this through without really looking into it."

Forum List

Back