Will Cal Gal Pal Pix Get Nixed?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Maybe she didn't like the way her boobs looked or maybe she wanted a little air brushing on the bush. Who knows what a lady who lets people take naked pictures of her smoking a bong thinks. But one thing for sure. If that lady doesn't get hooked on hard drugs, she has a bright future, even though momma probably won't like it initially.

Hill's actions and her accusations against Cavanaugh are the typical example of a long-standing Democrat practice of accusing your opponent of the thing(s) you are doing. An old Sol Alinsky adage.

Now that I read the article and see what a hypocrite this lady is, I can only say one thing. She's a hypocrite.

The article's note of the three-way affair between the staffer, Katie Hill and her husband, and infamous photo taken during Fairbanks vacation brought to my mind the Sohio gasoline's commercial from the early 1970's that featured the jingle, Alaska, Alaska we're drilling in Alaska!

OK, it gets hot in California.

But leave it to a Californian to get things steamy in Fairbanks, Alaska:

Fairbanks has cameo role in California Rep. Katie Hill's gal-pal-staffer scandal - Must Read Alaska

Read the comments at the bottom of the article concerning Katie's alleged concerns about Justice Kavanaugh and ponder whether she had toes as well as fingers crossed whilst tapping them into her idiot tab.

I do not believe any of the charges against Justice Kavanaugh and defended him on this forum. Justice Kavanaugh was in fact who I stated I hoped Trump picked off of the "list" floating around in the media.

With that said, it is just stupid to compare what Justice Kavanaugh was accused of to what Hill has done. Hill was in a consensual 3 way relationship with other adults. There are no accusations of breaking any law, only a Congressional rule against such things with staffers. Her lifestyle may not be your cup of tea, I know it is not mine, but to compare to to sexual assault is just stupid partisan politics.

Fairbanks has cameo role in California Rep. Katie Hill's gal-pal-staffer scandal - Must Read Alaska

Read the comments at the bottom of the article concerning Katie's alleged concerns about Justice Kavanaugh and ponder whether she had toes as well as fingers crossed whilst tapping them into her idiot tab.

I do not believe any of the charges against Justice Kavanaugh and defended him on this forum. Justice Kavanaugh was in fact who I stated I hoped Trump picked off of the "list" floating around in the media.

With that said, it is just stupid to compare what Justice Kavanaugh was accused of to what Hill has done. Hill was in a consensual 3 way relationship with other adults. There are no accusations of breaking any law, only a Congressional rule against such things with staffers. Her lifestyle may not be your cup of tea, I know it is not mine, but to compare to to sexual assault is just stupid partisan politics.
The biggest difference between what Kavanaugh and Hill did is the allegations against Kavanaugh were obviously false and the allegations against Hill are obviously true. I agree that her lifestyle is her own business. Live and let live. But the thing that bugs me most about Hill is the way she was so quick to condemn an innocent man. In fact, I bet most of the Democrats accusing Kavanaugh really didn't believe what they were accusing him of. That's a sad thing.

Hill's actions and her accusations against Cavanaugh are the typical example of a long-standing Democrat practice of accusing your opponent of the thing(s) you are doing. An old Sol Alinsky adage.

Kavanaugh tried to rape an underage girl.

Hill had a consensual relationship with another woman.

Um, not the same thing at all.

Kavanaugh tried to rape an underage girl.

Hill had a consensual relationship with another woman.

Um, not the same thing at all.

No, he didn't. There is zero evidence to support your ludicrous claim

The biggest difference between what Kavanaugh and Hill did is the allegations against Kavanaugh were obviously false and the allegations against Hill are obviously true.

No, the difference is what Kavanaugh did was wrong...

and what Hill did just offends the Christians with their panties in a wad.
Come on, Qdog. The only things that were proven during those hearings was Kavanaugh's total innocence and the total dishonesty of Feinstein, Schumer, Ford and the rest of the cons who orchestrated that fiasco. It's amazing what liberal nincompoops will continue to believe even after they are proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's also amazing how quick liberals stopped giving a shit about Ford the minute Kavanaugh was voted in. I guess the libs figured the go fund me accounts they set up for her was enough compensation for her false testimony. You people funny.

Come on, Qdog. The only things that were proven during those hearings was Kavanaugh's total innocence and the total dishonesty of Feinstein, Schumer, Ford and the rest of the cons who orchestrated that fiasco. It's amazing what liberal nincompoops will continue to believe even after they are proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's also amazing how quick liberals stopped giving a shit about Ford the minute Kavanaugh was voted in. I guess the libs figured the go fund me accounts they set up for her was enough compensation for her false testimony. You people funny.

When did this happen? Everyone talked during the hearings about how "Credible" the woman was, and afterward, it was "Well, he lived a good life since then, so what's a little youthful mistake?"

The biggest difference between what Kavanaugh and Hill did is the allegations against Kavanaugh were obviously false and the allegations against Hill are obviously true.

No, the difference is what Kavanaugh did was wrong...

and what Hill did just offends the Christians with their panties in a wad.

Wamose is correct, there is no actual evidence Kavanaugh did the things he was accused of. If it had been a Dem being accused of those things you would automatically assume they are innocent. We should not allow our politics to dictate our values and morals.

Wamose is correct, there is no actual evidence Kavanaugh did the things he was accused of. If it had been a Dem being accused of those things you would automatically assume they are innocent. We should not allow our politics to dictate our values and morals.

Guy, we send people to prison on the word of witnesses every day...

Why does this guy get special consideration?

Guy, we send people to prison on the word of witnesses every day...

Why does this guy get special consideration?

The lack of criminal charges.

The lack of a trial.

The lack of a jury finding him guilty.

Those things are sort of vital

I mostly agree.

Forum List

Back