Will book worms soon make the endangered list?

Maindron1

Rookie
Jun 27, 2012
I have just read this article from a website and I think that it is an interesting subject. It is about those electronic books threatening the extinction of old good paperback or hardback. This article brings out the fact that some people, like the book lovers, the ones that read to escape the everyday life struggles, those who crave the feeling of turning the pages by licking their fingers with the anticipation that they are progressing through, in general it states that even tough electronic books have almost taking over, those people will always have that foyer where they retire in the middle of the day or the end, depending on your habits, to feel those pages.

Personally, I agree and even though I own several electronic books, mostly work related, but when I need to read a good thriller or a new novel, I head to Barnes and Noble. The electronic novels just don’t do it for me.

You can read the entire article at the website ancestralbooks and it is a dot com website. I am sorry that I cannot post full url.

I have just read this article from a website and I think that it is an interesting subject. It is about those electronic books threatening the extinction of old good paperback or hardback. This article brings out the fact that some people, like the book lovers, the ones that read to escape the everyday life struggles, those who crave the feeling of turning the pages by licking their fingers with the anticipation that they are progressing through, in general it states that even tough electronic books have almost taking over, those people will always have that foyer where they retire in the middle of the day or the end, depending on your habits, to feel those pages.

Personally, I agree and even though I own several electronic books, mostly work related, but when I need to read a good thriller or a new novel, I head to Barnes and Noble. The electronic novels just don’t do it for me.

You can read the entire article at the website ancestralbooks and it is a dot com website. I am sorry that I cannot post full url.

I used "Nook" over the weekend, no thanks.

Will book worms soon make the endangered list? - Article by Ancestral Books, LLC

With electronic media is is so much easier to revise history.

the masses will be much more effectively controlled.

Will book worms soon make the endangered list?
Never. :)

Media changes over time. It's a fact.

I love books, but will my great-grandchildren love them? Probably not.

Forum List

Back