IBM Contributed To The Holocaust

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
I never knew this. I was watching the Blaze last night and was aghast about what I leared in this documentary. Thought I'd share it you folks here in the History Forum.

The Video documentary is contained within the Blaze Article.

It raises some important questions about technology and wheter it can be used for good or evil purposes. Hope you like it.

Click on the link below.

~T

‘Real History:’ IBM and the Holocaust

Siemens has a plant around here. I often wonder how they're still in business.

Just think if Hitler had todays IBM computer power as his disposal.

Then there might really be 6 million dead Jews.

Instead of the couple of hundred thousand that actually died during the so call Holocaust. :cool:

Oh, god, why am I not surprised. Another right-wing, no nothing loon. This was only news, like FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS...fucking moron...

And YOU didn't read the OP did you?
Grump? You're an arrogant ASS.

Not only did I read the OP, I was aghast you have the nerve to post it.

You starting this thread is like me starting a thread saying "Adolf Hitler was the Chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945. I didn't know that"

See, Dickweed, as you have a penchant for being glib, condescending and treating others like they have no idea what they are talking about, I wonder how the shoe fits now?

IBM and the Holocaust is old news....very old news....

So you were ignorant about it. Nothing new there. You seem to be ignorant about most..... er, everything....

Oh, god, why am I not surprised. Another right-wing, no nothing loon. This was only news, like FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS...fucking moron...

You starting this thread is like me starting a thread saying "Adolf Hitler was the Chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945. I didn't know that"

See, Dickweed, as you have a penchant for being glib, condescending and treating others like they have no idea what they are talking about, I wonder how the shoe fits now?

So you were ignorant about it. Nothing new there. You seem to be ignorant about most..... er, everything....

And so I didn't know it...You are still an arrogant ASSHOLE.

Now don't you have sheep somewhere to molest?

Maybe this is a wake up call...

When you act so smug and know-it-all about a particular subject maybe you'll now be a little more circumspect...

When you act so smug and know-it-all about a particular subject maybe you'll now be a little more circumspect...
OP said in his first post "I didn't know this". How is that "smug"?

Maybe it is "old news" but did you consider that maybe people should be reminded?

9/11 is "old news" too.

Maybe it is "old news" but did you consider that maybe people should be reminded?

9/11 is "old news" too.

Some are just incorrigible snipes that choose to show thier asses.

Back to topic...

‘Real History:’ IBM and the Holocaust

9/11 is "old news" too.

That wasn't my point...

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president
Share 21694

Email
Ben Aris in Berlin and Duncan Campbell in Washington
The Guardian, Saturday 25 September 2004 18.59 EDT
George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
<more>

"Illumination is the greatest form of compensation and reparation"

Some may know this history, but who will learn from it
:eusa_think:

New Topics

Forum List

Back