Will Assange Leak the Secret 9/11 Conspiracy Docs?

All I know is it wasn't to many years ago he would already be a dead man. I actually wonder why he isn't.

A friend of mine was having this discussion yesterday. Many years ago, we would have gone into Iraq and set up a colony, turned the place into our own Phillips 66 and say F' You to whoever didn't like it. Now we spend a $B a week there to prop up people who hate us and have this two-bit weasel release our private documents unharmed?

Change is not always for the better.

And many years ago, terrorists couldn't detonate a dirty bomb in an American suburb either.

We're going to get hit again.

All I know is it wasn't to many years ago he would already be a dead man. I actually wonder why he isn't.

A friend of mine was having this discussion yesterday. Many years ago, we would have gone into Iraq and set up a colony, turned the place into our own Phillips 66 and say F' You to whoever didn't like it. Now we spend a $B a week there to prop up people who hate us and have this two-bit weasel release our private documents unharmed?

Many years ago the US wouldn't have gone into a country pre emptively for no reason either.

As you say, change is not always for the better...

We went into Germany and they never attacked us. I guess they could have set off bombs in our suburbs?

Yeah, I know; whether or not we had justification is arguable at best. As it turns out they didn't have WMDs.

Many years ago the US wouldn't have gone into a country pre emptively for no reason either.

As you say, change is not always for the better...

We went into Germany and they never attacked us. I guess they could have set off bombs in our suburbs?

Yeah, I know; whether or not we had justification is arguable at best. As it turns out they didn't have WMDs.

they were allies with the Japanese that attacked pearl harbour... actually

Forum List

Back