Will anybody ever stand up to the bully Trump?

And we wonder why our kids are committing suicide and quitting school early and are afraid....when we see this nightmare in the warehouse, not white house, but warehouse bullying an entire Senate, congress, FBI and now the department of Justice, that consist of fuckin grown ass people; into submitting to his every wim.......all to sustain a clown that will sign anything you give it!!!

Will anybody ever say enough is enough and strike back at this man before its too late? The more you feed a monster, the more dangerous and big it becomes and Trump is about to burst at the seams.

I personally must admit, it is more than Karma to see Mitch and his gang of thugs who put the past administration through its hell, finally get it back, so I am conflicted....I didn't like it with Obama and I'm not liking it with Trump.....especially since the damage this moron can inflict upon people my age is gonna be irreversible as I retire....the thought of having to pay thousands in premiums just boils my skin.

So I ask, are there any brave souls left in Washington, who's use to picking on blacks and democrats, left to confront what will someday grow into something that can not and will not be contained...and thats the end of this country and our political system as we know it?

The swamp is draining of all the wrong slugs.....
And we wonder why our kids are committing suicide and quitting school early and are afraid....

They are?

because of Trump?

gotta link?
Miss me with this provide a link shit.....prior to Trump and current....bullying is an issue in this country and that moron only solidifies its purpose. You want a fuckin link, let your fingers do the fuckin walkin

are you admitting you were posting out your ass?

You made a claim, a very specific claim.

Can you back it up or not?

personally i don't like the 'Boy Scout' since a few years ago when they decided to allow openly deviant people into the organization or Boy Scout business so go ahead , tear them down Tyrone . Point is that these boys , young Americans for the most part are acceptable with their attitudes as was shown when the Scouts voluntarily 'booed' at the mere mention by Trump of mrobamas name Tyrone .
so that is what Triggered you eh ...weak sad...here is a new patch ...earned...
DFlYijuUAAAIwhX.jpg

Trumps doing fine , his thoughts , attitude and American style plus his America First and Make America Great Again resonate with Real Americans while mrobama was seen as a fureign usurper or COUNTERFEIT 'amerikun' . Even these young kids see it with their own eyes so tear the 'boy scouts down if you like Tyrone .

And we wonder why our kids are committing suicide and quitting school early and are afraid....when we see this nightmare in the warehouse, not white house, but warehouse bullying an entire Senate, congress, FBI and now the department of Justice, that consist of fuckin grown ass people; into submitting to his every wim.......all to sustain a clown that will sign anything you give it!!!

Will anybody ever say enough is enough and strike back at this man before its too late? The more you feed a monster, the more dangerous and big it becomes and Trump is about to burst at the seams.

I personally must admit, it is more than Karma to see Mitch and his gang of thugs who put the past administration through its hell, finally get it back, so I am conflicted....I didn't like it with Obama and I'm not liking it with Trump.....especially since the damage this moron can inflict upon people my age is gonna be irreversible as I retire....the thought of having to pay thousands in premiums just boils my skin.

So I ask, are there any brave souls left in Washington, who's use to picking on blacks and democrats, left to confront what will someday grow into something that can not and will not be contained...and thats the end of this country and our political system as we know it?

Kids have been commiting suicide and quitting school long before Trump.

Bullying has existed for an eternity.

Appears as if there are millions of adults who "need" to grow up.

As far as our political system?

You fucking idiots keep voting them in.

You get what you vote for...

Hope you are happy with the results you whiny assed racist.

And we wonder why our kids are committing suicide and quitting school early and are afraid....

They are?

because of Trump?

gotta link?
Miss me with this provide a link shit.....prior to Trump and current....bullying is an issue in this country and that moron only solidifies its purpose. You want a fuckin link, let your fingers do the fuckin walkin

are you admitting you were posting out your ass?

You made a claim, a very specific claim.

Can you back it up or not?
dont hold your breath......

Forum List

Back